Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
A group may be in order EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
A group may be in order EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A group may be in order EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
A group may be in order EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
A group may be in order EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

A group may be in order

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite392
Sprite392

A group may be in order Empty
PostSubject: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:23 pm

So I was creating an assassination contract when I thought, "Hey! With all the buzz going on about co-op in Unity, why don't I make this mission multipla-I mean, why don't I make this mission have to be done with a group? In fact, why don't I create a group? With at most 4 people, which includes myself?"

SO! Would anyone like to create a group with my character Vizro Valihante? If you would, just...ya know...reply n'stuff.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Well, I guess I wouldn't mind joining in if I knew which area your character was in.
Back to top Go down
Sprite392
Sprite392

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm

The american revolution.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Sounds cool to me! I just need Dawn Coleson approved first, then i'm all for it!
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:39 pm

I guess I could join, but I would need to make my character first. I have also not played any of AC3 yet either, should that involve anything related to the game aside from historical events, then it might be a good idea for me not to join in.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm interested. I'll let you know whether I want in or not when my character gets approved.
Back to top Go down
Sprite392
Sprite392

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:59 pm

@Moonlitcrusnik, I think you could still join, it's purely based on historical happenings and events.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:31 pm

alright, then I will go about making a character. Debating on making a male or female this time around.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Alright, my character has been made and has been accepted ^^ I can join in.
Back to top Go down
TheDanx
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
TheDanx

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

I've been accepted, character app in description. I know there are others before so please look at them first; you snooze you lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A group may be in order   A group may be in order Empty

Back to top Go down

A group may be in order
Page 1 of 1