Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Revolution(Currently inactive)

Go down 
+2
moonlitcrusnik
DeadlyWest
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Rachel turned her attention from Sebastion to Nick, "Well, that probably wouldn't be the best of ideas. Like you said, it's sounds like a suicide mission." She crossed her arms in thought, looking to the ceiling, "We don't really have to get the plan together today. Abstergo know you're out there now, we should take our time. We're alone now but given enough time, there may be more of us. Let them try and figure out our numbers, which I doubt they'll find quickly."

She directed her attention downward again, looking between the two males, "Right now, we should think of a plan, figure out how to keep in contact with each other and try and figure out a way to get more people. I know we can probably do something between the three of us, but more numbers is more effective. Sound alright with you, Nick?" He was the one who started all this, he should be the one to lead it.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:42 am

Nick looked at Rachel and nodded. "That would be best, Abstergo isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. So we can take as much time as we need for this plan. To contact each other, take these and add the number on the back of the phones. It's my number, the reason I'm giving you both new phones is because the signals are encrypted. You can add each other's numbers on it as well. Just don't fuck up and use your normal phone number, only your encrypted one if contacting each other about things like the revolution ." Nick said as he gave both Sebastian and Rachel two new phones.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:38 am

"alright, encrypted only" he said and put it in his pocket "something else I need to know?" he laughed
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Nick looked at him and shook his head. He in all honesty found his attitude towards everything to be extremely annoying. He and Sebastian only really had one thing in common, they hated Abstergo. But it seemed to him like he took less things seriously than Nick himself did. And that was saying something...Nick may be the type with a "I don't give a shit about anything and don't expect me to take it seriously" attitude however he knew when to be serious about and not be serious about it. Sebastian seemed to do neither, and if this was who he was going to be having to deal with? He knew they weren't going to get along that well....
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Rachel took the phone he provided, "It would probably be best to only contain your number in the phone, in case one of us is ever caught," she suggested as she turned the phone over to look for the number, remembering it for that few minutes before putting the information into the phone. She then directed her attention back to Nick, she decided to ignore much of what Sebastion said half the time, as she felt she could not really take hiim seriously. "Or we could break the chip in the phone if that happen, given we have the time, that is."

She might be over thinking things but that was just the way she was. Then, she blinked, having remember another thing her father had mentioned, "My father often spoke of a woman before he disappeared, an oracle or goddess of some sort. What did he mean?" she hoped she would get the answers she needs.

Last edited by moonlitcrusnik on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Nick looked at Rachel and then at Sebastian then back at Rachel. He decided that as it was both getting late and he was getting a bit pissed off now that Sebastian never took anything seriously...he sent a text to himself from his normal phone to his encrypted one and pretended he got a text "Oh, hold up a sec." Nick said before texting Rachel saying "Okay, this Sebastian guy is starting to piss me off with his attitude, it's getting late. If you need any other questions answered, come to this address, it's my home." he texted to Rachel also giving Rachel his address. "It's getting a bit late, I'll explain maybe tomorrow alright?" Nick said before winking to Rachel to signal to go to that address the second she got out the door. "We'll meet back here. Until then, I'm out for the day." Nick said before getting up and leaving the cafe for his house, before knocking the eavesdropper with his watch tranq as he was coming to again.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Rachel was surprised to not have gotten an answer to her question but she patiently waited for him to reply to whoever had texted him. However, not long after, the phone in which she had just been given vibrated silently in the pocket she had slid it into. Turning away from the two of them, she pulled it out and clicked up the text that had recently been sent to her. Upon reading the message, she glanced Nick's way, a little shocked he wanted to continue the converstation with her at a different place. One the other hand, she understood why he probably wanted to continue else where as she  quickly glanced at Sebastian.

Upon him speaking up, she nodded slowly, "Yes, you are right, we should leave before we gain the attention of unwanted eyes" she muttered lightly, giving the cafe a quick round. She barely saw the wink as she got to her feet and felt herself roll her eyes a little bit. She nodded to the two of them, watching Nick leave before her. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Sebastian and I hope to work with in future" she said more out of politeness than anything else. She nodded her head to him one last time before heading out the door and opened up that message once more to look over the address again. When she finally figured out her route, she closed hre phone and began walking to the address.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:57 pm

As Nick began to head to his home, through an alleyway he started walking before he saw two men at the end of the alley. He stopped, looked at them before seeing on their shirts...the Abstergo logo. Nick knew exactly what he had done, he had just walked into an ambush. "Nicholas Jonathan...it has been a while has it not? I was the guy you roundhouse kicked in the face and knocked 2 teeth out of his face. Remember me?" a man behind him asked before laughing almost in a way as you would if you thought a man was inferior to you. Nick smirked and said whilst looking to his left "Which one are you again? I believe I was able to knock out 5 of you unarmed while you all had metal sticks before I walked out of the building with not even a mere bruise. That was in the Abstergo building with every security guard there. I got out unarmed and UNHARMED. After everything I was able to do in there... do you honestly expect to defeat me with what....4 idiots including yourself?" he then heard the air change as a stick was moving towards his head at a fast speed. He reacted on instinct, he ducked and quickly grabbed the thing before (being the dirty fighter) he whacked the poor bastard right in the balls with it as hard as he could. He heard a voice crack and a yelp before the man fell to his knees. "I won't make the mistake of sparing you this time..." Nick mumbled under his breath before kicking the man in the face so hard that his neck snapped backwards, killing him instantly.

He looked around at the other three. Already bored he yelled out loud "Oh FUCK THIS!" before taking out his trusty silenced pistol and just casually shooting them all. He then walked out and headed to his house. When he got there he opened the door, took off his hoodie and sat down on his sofa. Patiently waiting for his guest to arrive while watching Game of Thrones on TV...
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:54 am

Rachel walked slowly, taking her time in reaching her destination. However, a certain scent caught her attention, it appeared to be coming from a small alley not far before her. It was a strong metallic smell but also had something else to it that she could not quite place. Curiosity getting the better of her, she peeked into the alley as she passed but stopped short. Blinking at the three bodies piled at one end of the alley, she saw a redness pooling around them. Deciding to look away from the dreadful view, she turned to find another body before her, his head bent back at an odd angle.

She took a few steps back from the scene before she felt her blood rush, moving quickly away the death alley, she stopped, taking a few deep breaths. When she finally felt herself calm down, she looked around. Upon seeing a phone booth, she rushed to it and called the police. After notifying them of the event and giving them the closest address to it, she hung up the phone. Deciding to not be there when the police arrived, she continued her walk to the apartment that belonged to Nick. Upon reaching the building, she took another breath before pushing the button at the outside door with his name next to it.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 am

Nick was sitting there, watching GOT before hearing his doorbell sound. "I know it's you, Rachel, no one comes to visit me." he said with a laugh. "Come in." Nick then got up and went to the door to greet Rachel.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Rachel waited to be let in and upon seeing the door open, she smiled lightly. However, the sight in the alley went through her head. She wondered if he had anything to do with that. If he did, it was evident that he could clearly take care of himself. If he didn't, then she wondered if she should tell me about it. She did not let these thoughts show upon her face as she greeted him, "Hello again."
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Nick smiled and said back "Hey, come in." as he gestured for her to come in. He however had made one mistake from the alleyway....a lot of blood came out of the mans neck when some of the insides of his neck was exposed after Nick kicked his neck back...

A couple drops of blood had gotten onto his hoodie. Which was on the chair that Rachel could clearly see, broad as daylight.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 am

Rachel nodded to him as she walked into the room. She looked around the apartment and her eyes stopped upon a chair before it, having little specks of red upon it. Deciding to not let her mind go there, she turned her gaze away from it and took a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Nick followed before see her head turn towards the hoodie. He slightly smirked and simply said "Don't worry, a couple of Abstergo dudes jumped me in an alley. Nothing to worry about." Nick simply said before pulling up a chair and sitting in front of Rachel.
Back to top Go down
garryassasin37

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Henry rubbed his eyes. He definitely was not a morning person. His branch sent him on yet another mission early in the morning. They promised him at least a week's rest yesterday, but now they needed him, yet again.
The mission was to locate the man from the video and take him back to the assassins. However, Henry didn't believe the assassins were going to treat the man very nicely if he brought him back. he actually really liked the man's ideas, and really wanted to find him.
He knows that the man traveled to America a few days ago, but that's about it, except got the fact that he was seen with a lady in a cafe' somewhere. "Great. Just great." he thought. They could've at least told him what city he was in. He knew they weren't telling him something, so he was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:18 pm

(I apologize for the extremely late reply, life took over and then I completely forgot about this forum all together for a while before finding myself in the mood for AC and then remembered I had joined an RP long ago. Anyway, excuses aside, I am back and ready to rp once more)

Rachel looked to Nick, nodding at his explanation. "Why would Abstergo send guys after you?" she asked. She once more let her eyes drift to the bloodied hoodie, "Let alone try to harm you?" She did not quite understand, but it could be because she did not know all of what Abstergo was. She knew very little, but enough to know that they were not the good guys they were showing themselves to be.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:27 pm

(Yeah, uh, thought I should say this... That guy left, like, a few months ago.)
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:28 pm

(thanks for telling me, now I know and join another rp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Revolution(Currently inactive)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3