Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Familiar Places (open to assassins)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Once they landed in Ireland Ava lead him through the airport. The equipment would be delivered to her house later that day so she wasn't really worried about it. The assassin brotherhood normally took care of everything. Once they had gotten their luggage she began looking around as if expecting someone to pick them up. "There ya are." A male voice said from behind her. "Hallo Patrick meh dear brother." She said before turning around to hug him. "We missed ya. Come on I'm ta take you home. " He said before arching his brow at Harmon. "Who's this?" He asked looking a little suspicious of him until Ava explained to her brother about the situation.

Patrick seemed to relax a bit and nodded before taking his sister's bags for her as he leads them to a beat up old truck. "Hope you're alright with sitting in the back," Patrick said as he set the bags in the bed of the truck. "It's a two-seater."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 11:39 pm

As Patrick and Ava got in the car, Harmon vaulted into the back. "Fine by me." He said. "According to Lexi, the animus will get brought over by the end of the day." He said looking over to the men loading the boxes onto a seperate moving truck. With that, he began relaxing in the back. After hours that plane, it was nice to get some fresh air. And boy did that irish countryside have it in abundance.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 am

Ava's pit jumped in the back of the truck with him and laid his head down on Harmon's leg. "One of my other brothers will probably take it to the barn and get it set up." She said as her brother drove out of Dublin and into the countryside they turned into a dirt road. The road itself was about a mile long. Soon horses could be seen grazing in the grass. They were all mostly the same breed of horse. Gypsy vanners. One red stallion seemed to respond when he saw Ava. Whinnying and kicking, running around excitedly as it raced beside the truck on the other side of the fence. "I'm happy ta see ya to macky boy!" She said as she reached out so did the horse with his nose allowing Ava to pet him quickly before bringing her arm back in the truck. "I'll come see ya soon laddie." She told the horse just as they arrived at a large house and an even larger farm. Each of her and her siblings had their own part of the farm that they were in charge of. Horses were Ava's.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 7:44 pm

After about 10 minutes of riding, Harmon began to nod off a bit. He had never really been one for sleeping on a plane, and the ride had taken a ton out of him. So there he laid with the dog until a slight bump woke him up. Harmon sat up as it appeared they had turned down a dirt road. Then he saw them. Horses. Lots of them. One even ran alongside the truck. It was a sight to be sure. Soon they stopped in front of a house. Not losing a moment, the dog jumped on the back of the truck and bolted to the ground.

"So. This is the place?" Harmon asked throwing himself over the side of the truck.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 3:17 am

The house was a large one. It could almost be called a mansion. There were a few barns and a rather large stable where more horses grazed. There were chickens and sheep as well. A female pit came running towards them, jumping a fence as she barreled into the male she had taken with her. The two began to play with each other clearly happy to see each other before a pack of small eight week old pups came running after the female clearly their mamma.

Four more men came out to greet Ava. All of them hugging her and telling her how much they missed her and how glad they were she was home safely. Turning to Harmon she smiled. "These are my five older brothers. You've met Patrick." She said looking at her oldest brother. "This is Brandon." She said pointing to a man who looked just a bit younger than Patrick. "These two are Sean and Shane." She said pointing to a set of twins who had hair just as red as Ava. Finally, she pointed to her youngest older brother. "This is Ian. He's the youngest befoe me." She said introducing him to her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 10:43 pm

It had been a while since Harmon had seen so much red hair in one place. Was it weird that it made him feel at home? Probably, but he didn't care. He proceeded to shake the others hands. "Harmon. Harmon Grennan. I'm from the state, and I'm going to be going through some training here." He said as he heard the light rumble from the a truck down the road. That was the truck carrying the animus.

"There's a lot I still don't understand, but there's something of value in my family history. And now that I'm here, hopefully we'll learn what it is."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 1:45 am

"Well, I'm sure we will. Sean and Shane will show you to your room. You'll be sleepin in the house with us and not with the normal students." Patrick said as he whistled, calling a large Pitch black GSD to his side. "I have my own chores ta be doin so I'll see you all later." He said smiling as he and the dog wandered off towards the pig pens. The twins smiled as they both nodded for him to follow them into the house.

They lead him into the house as Ava went out to meet the truck that was bringing the animus to tell them where to take it. The twins lead him through the front door of the massive house and up some stairs. There were plenty of bedrooms but they lead him to a corner room overlooking the farm. A balcony was attached to the room accessible through a pair of double glass doors. "Well, here ya are laddie. Feel free to make yourself at home today. We know how bad jetlag is." Sean said with a grin. "Aye, make yer self at home lad. Feel free ta explore as much as your want and one of us will come find ya when dinner is ready. If ya need anything I'm sure you'll find us somewhere around here." Shane added smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:49 pm

(Man. Sincerest apologies. The end of the semester just got... really crazy, and this sort of slipped my mind. I'm back now.)

Harmon began thinking to himself. It was a bit odd that the he'd be training separate from the rest of the initiates. But then again, he was the reason they were getting a new gene-mapping chair. "Oh it shouldn't be too bad. I had a pretty stellar nap in the back of your truck."

This place was absolutely massive, and his new room was larger than anything he had slept in, assassin safe-house or otherwise. Harmon ceremoniously threw what bag he had carried himself onto his bed, before throwing himself on... less ceremoniously. After a couple minutes of that... he made his way to the balcony. God was this view beautiful. Some people would pay thousands to see something like this. And he was getting it for free.

Well... not for free. It was at the cost of his service to this order. He quickly took out his laptop. The assassins had added new encryption measure to keep the Abstergo from accessing it... though not before they took out what proprietary Abstergo parts were inside it. Anything helps.

The same went for his phone, which he took out of his pocket as he descended the stairs.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Children could be heard running around downstairs along with people laughing and talking. A young man about twenty-one came across the stairs and looked up. "Ah, you must me our new house guest." He said with a smile. "I'm Patricks son, Jason." He said with a smile. "If yer lookin for my aunt she's out with her horses now." He said with a smile before his name was called in the other room. "Sorry laddie I gotta go. It was good meetin ya though." He said before hurrying back into the room he had come from.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 6:08 pm

When Jason introduced himself, Harmon waved. "Harmon. Harmon Grennan." Before he could really get much of a word in, Jason was called away. Oh well. At least he knew where Ava was. He walked through the back of the house, watching a few robed initiates carrying boxes of Animus Equipment. That thing would take up a lot of space... where were they going to put it all?

With that, he walked out the back and looked over the fields surrounding the place. "Wow." He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Ava was in the field with the horses. Laying on the large red stallion's back. She had her eyes closed as she relaxed on the animals back as it grazed on the grass, slowly walking around the field. She was glad to be home.

((Sorry late myself x.x))
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Harmon slowly walked out onto the field, and slowly approached the horse. "Wow. It's... beautiful out here." Harmon said looking around.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 am

It is isn't it?" She asked still relaxing on the back of the large stallion. "I grew up here. I hope your enjoying your stay?" She asked cracking her eyes open to glance over at him. "I'll have the animus up and going tomorrow so feel free to explore today."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm

"All 5 minutes of it? Yeah, it's a blast." He said, walking around to the other side of the horse. "Explore huh? What is there to explore around here?" he asked. "I take it horse is the best way to get around here?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Aye I can saddle one up for ya if you want." Ava offered with a smile as she slid off of the stallions back. "Just pick whichever one you want to ride. " She told him as she walked towards the main stables and picked up a halter.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Harmon walked over with her to the stables. "Uh. How's that one look?" He asked pointing to a black horse. What was it's breed? He had no idea. Ava probably would. "I've got to warn you. I have absolutely no idea how to ride a horse."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:10 am

That horse is my husbands. He won't let you ride him or the white one next to him. You should ride one of my vanners." She said looking around for a moment before spotting one she thought would be a good beginner horse. An old gray dapple. "She's good with beginners," Ava said as she walked over to the horse who greeted her by sniffing her clothes to see if Ava had any kind of treats. Slipping the halter on she led the old mare into the stables with her stallion following after her. "Let's get this beauty saddled." She said as she went into a tack room and brought out a saddle and a blanket. Slipping the blanket on she then placed the saddle on and made sure it was secure. She then went to saddling her own horse.

((This is the mare he will be riding. Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 0b8811fa929783ed3021819a0144fae2 And this is Ava's stallion. Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 Dc1a645a9793776edcfaba787b519371 ))
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:47 am

Harmon cautiously approached the Vanner, and gave it a stroke. The horse simply looked at him, and then ahead. He'd mounted a horse before. A long time ago. Maybe it was a county fair or something? Who knows. At least he was able to... get on the thing.

"So, where to first?" Harmon asked.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Ava smiled whistling to the mare he rode. It seemed to get the mare's attention and as Ava began to ride the mare followed. "This is basically a big far, so there isn't much to see here but there's also a forest to explore."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 5:41 pm

The horse trotted along, taking Harmon for the ride. Things were going fairly smoothly. Harmon could see across to the forest, and at the speed they were going, it wouldn't be too far. They were about halfway across when something weird happened. Harmon's vision started to go a bit grainy. Color drained from everything around him. Even though the definition of the world was fading... somehow his senses felt sharper than ever. He quickly pulled his horse to a stop and looked up. Ava appeared to him in a bluish hue. He looked at his hand... it was blue as well.

"Whoa..."

Wait... Harmon had seen this before. This was that weird vision thing he'd seen his grandfather Walter do in the animus. Was this that bleeding effect that had been mentioned the day before? Were his grandfather's skills really rubbing off on him?
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Ava halted to a stop before turning to look at him. "Are ya alright laddie?" She asked tilting her head at him. She had an idea what was happening but she needed to be sure. Riding her horse back over she stopped beside him. "Whats happening lad?" She asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Harmon quickly hopped off the horse. "Either there was something funky in that airline food, or I'm doing whatever that weird eyesight thing my grandfather could do." He said. He concentrated for a moment. A twitch of the eyes and the world as he remembered it dissolved back into place. "Wait... let me try that again." He said. With another flick of his eyes, the world shifted back into one of simple shades and hues. Then he just as easily brought it back to normal. He was getting the hang of this.

"Cool."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:05 am

Ava smiled as she leaned on her horse. "I know. Tis great isn't it?" She asked with a smile. "Tell me what you can see?" She asked tilting her head as she watched him.

(Sorry it took so long!)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am

Harmon looked back towards the barn, and with a mere thought, the world shifted back into the strange hues. He could see a few people outlined in white, some in blue, and some in green. That meant they were good. Right?

"A few people in blue and green. Probably your initiates." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:01 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Places (open to assassins)   Familiar Places (open to assassins) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next