Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Fall. (-Invite Only-)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Feeling somebody sit next to him, and seeing it was Fiona, he said, "Don't be...", as he turned his head to look towards her, he continued, "...we all know it would happen soon. He is...", and, wincing at his mistake like it hurt him, "Was... the oldest person I kno- Knew...". It was no doubt that he was fighting back the tears, as Ronald walked up the stairs, face as if it were chiseled out of stone. When he reached the room Damian had called 'the Trophy room', filled with shelfs of tough to kill beasts, abd stands with high-flying birds, he sat in one of the chairs.

He didn't know how long he cried.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:34 am

Closing her eyes she laid her head on his shoulder and sat there with him, silently crying. She didn't know how long they sat there but she didn't really care. She couldn't believe Damian was really gone. Everyone loved the old man and it was a tremendous loss to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Elizabeth scaled the wall, and landed in Damian's room with a thud. She sat in a dark corner of the room, with a bottle of rum, and simply stared at the bed.
"There's so much that I wish I could have said, Ent. But now... now you're dead. Everyone's gone. Christ! We should have spoken more." Elizabeth sipped her rum, and ran her fingers through her hair before she finally broke down. "You're all gone."

Christopher sat in a tree outside, and watched the house to make sure his grandmother didn't wander off. His eyes grew heavy, and he soon fell asleep.

"What's the point of going on anymore? There's nothing here for me, and I'm too old to be of any use to anyone" Elizabeth said sadly as she looked down at her weapons.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:02 am

Fiona sighed sadly as she gave timothy a hug and a kiss on the cheek before she stood and walked out of the room. She wondered to the living area and picked up the bottle of highland whisky she had brought back from her parents house for him before walking into Damian's room. She stepped in and took a seat in a chair by the wall. Looking over she noticed Elizabeth sitting there. "Sorry if I'm intruding... May I ask how you are doin?" She asked in a noticeable Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:29 am

"Well, I could tell you the lie that would make you happy, or I could tell the truth that would hurt." Elizabeth stared vacantly into her bottle of rum, tears still streaming down her face. "However, I am old and considered useless for anything other than being a mentor, so I may as well be out with it. I'm not taking it all that well" Elizabeth said sadly as she looked down to her wedding ring. "No matter how old this old Demon is, she can still give you some pearls of wisdom. Never grow attached to anyone, because when they die, you lose your will to go on." Her golden flintlocks were loaded, and ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:51 am

Fiona stood and went to sit by the women as she looked down at the at the flintlocks and frowned. "I don't know what your thinkin but thats not the right way..." She told the older women as she leaned back on the wall. She took a large drink of the whisky before handing it to her. "Do ya really think Damian would want you to do anything that drastic? And what about your family?" She asked without looking over at her. "Loss is hard... The pain never goes away but it dose become bearable."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:07 am

"They are all busy with their own lives and have no time for an old woman like me. Besides, they know I won't be here much longer." Elizabeth took a sip of her rum, and hung her head. "I'd rather leave this world on my own terms. I know what's waiting for me on the other side, I've seen it all before. My husband, my parents, my friends, they're all there, waiting for me." Elizabeth looked at the 25 swallows tattooed down her left wrist, and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Do not speak to me about loss, child, for I know more than you ever will."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:43 am

Fiona raised her brow. "You know about watching your parents burnt to death in front of your eyes because your father loved your mother so much he couldn't leave her burning to death under a support beam? You know about pulling there smoldering corpses from the rubble and digging there graves in the middle of the night in the snow because you didn't know what else to do?" She asked taking a drink. "If no one needed you then tell me why your grandson is sitting out in the tree? Damion and your family would never want you to go out like this..." She said before going quiet.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:24 am

"Oh, child, you have barely scratched the surface. You know only the loss of parents." Elizabeth sipped her rum, and sighed sadly. "When I was seven, I watched as my parents were murdered by a Grand Master of the Templar Order, he then burnt down my house to cover it up. I was almost raped when I was thirteen. When I was sixteen, I lost my first child. When I was twenty, the British stole my home from me, and I was treated like a pariah everywhere I went. I watched as my friend was slaughtered like a beast in battle, then they captured me and used me for target practice. My best friend died in prison from a fever. I watched as two of my best friends were stretched by their bloody necks. I held one of my friends in my arms, and watched as he bled to death." Elizabeth looked down at her wedding ring, and a lump formed in her throat. "I was forced to watch as my husband was tortured for a week before they executed him." Elizabeth looked up at Fiona with a cold glare. "So tell me again, child, what do you know of loss?" Elizabeth looked out of the window to Christopher, and hung her head. "He's sitting there because he's used to sleeping in a tree, and he's known Timmy for as long as I remember."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:33 pm

That still dosn't mean they don't need you. If you try to fire that thing I'll take it." She said calmly as she took a drink of her whisky. She was serious about that she would have no more death this day. It was un needed and un wanted. "You can glare at me all you want nothing should drive you to kill yourself." She said glancing over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall. (-Invite Only-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: American Revolution (AC3) :: RPG'S-
Jump to: