Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Fall. (-Invite Only-)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Fall. (-Invite Only-) Empty
PostSubject: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:15 pm

It was a normal day in the Butcher residence... except for the fact that one man had not gotten out of bed. This man, was near Death. Damian Butcher, was this man. After finding it quite odd that that his grandfather had been in bed by the time it was Two, he decided to walk into his room. He wish he hadn't. Instead, he found the once great man unable to walk, wheezing with each breath. Kneeling down next to the man's bed, Timothy asked, Grandfather... What... what is wrong?", to which the elderly man replied, "My boy... I... I'm dyin'. Tell...", being interrupted by a coughing fit, he countinued, "...Tell the... others. 'specially 'Liz...". In not even ten minutes, Timothy had sent off letters and told the others in the house of Damian's state.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 pm

"Mother, a letter has arrived for you."
"Thank you, Eddie" Elizabeth said with a smile as she took the letter from her son. She was in the colonies to visit her son and his family, and to deliver some special supplies. Elizabeth took a seat on the couch, and finally read the letter. Tears flooded her eyes as she folded up the letter, set it on the table, and glared at it as if it were a Templar.
"Mother? What's wrong?"
"Eddie, do you remember Damian Butcher?"
"Aye. Why?"
"He's dying" Elizabeth said sadly. Edward hung his head as he took a deep breath to calm himself. Krystal had heard everything from her room, and emerged carrying a bundle of fur. She, too, was visiting from the West-indies.
"Let's go." Elizabeth made her way outside, and hopped onto a horse, followed by the rest of her family. She was fairly certain that Tiago had received a similar letter, so none of them bothered to even check with him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Upon hearing the unmistakable sound of multiple horses, Timothy quickly ran outside. Glad to see that the four had arrived, he beckoned them inside. "Quickly - I know not how much longer he will stay with us He'll be glad all of you could make it.", as he opened the door quickly, holding it open wide. Damian was having words with his Son, however. Only small bits could be heard, "...The Basement... Book... Templars."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Fiona had been gone to town since she woke up picking up some food for dinner and a few other things like a blanket for Damian since she knew he hadn’t been feeling well. She loved the old man so much and worried about him quite a bit. Once all the supplies were packed onto the cart she headed back to the house only to find horses she didn’t recognize. Climbing down she left the items in the cart and the horse still connected as she went inside to find a group of people she didn’t recognize. Worried and confused she frowned and called for Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Coming back into the main room, Timothy walked up to Fiona, and, putting his hand onto her shoulder, he said, "It's fine, these are friends. The woman, the older one... she's Elizabeth Shay. The woman my grandfather told you of. The others are Assassins too - the other woman is her daughter, and the others are Tiago and Edward, Edward is her son aswell.". Sighing, lightly, he said, "They're here because... because, well... Damian is dying. Today is his last day."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Fiona stood there for a moment before stumbling a bit. There was a look of pure shock a great on her face. Tears began to fall as she was only able to choke out one word. “N-no…” Moving past Timothy she made her way to Damian’s room. Moving past the crowd of people she finally reached his door. To be honest she was afraid to go in but after taking a deep breath she cracked the door open and announced herself before entering all the way. Smiling as best as she could she took a seat by his bed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Smiling lightly as she had entered, Damian said, "Good... I'm... I'm glad you're here...", and, after coughing violently a bit, he then said, "Lets wait for the others... I... I want to talk... the least I can...", as he simply lay down, hands knitted on his stomach. Timothy entered the room aswell, as he beckoned the others inside aswell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:05 am

"Jaysus, it's going to be a bit cramped in there." Elizabeth looked at her family, and wiped her face. "Alright, let's get in there" Elizabeth said sadly before she made her way into the room.

"Ent? Jaysus Christ almighty. You really don't look at all well" Elizabeth said with a soft laugh as she made her way to Damian's side. Krystal stood behind her mother, holding an old white pelt.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am

Fiona frowned at the state Damian was in. It hurt her down to her soul to see him like this, he had become like a grandfather to her. She hadn't felt this way since she had watched her mother and father die in there own home. She looked up at the crowd came in and remained quiet as Elizabeth spoke to him. She would have loved to meet Elizabeth in any other situation other than this...
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Smiling lightly still, not even bothering to put the energy into nodding, he said, "I... I know... At the least, I was able to... to live past the making... of a new country.". After another fit of coughing, he sighed, and, finally noticing the pelt in her daughter's hands, he said, with a small smile, "Ah... is that... what I believe it is?". He felt odd, today... perhaps it was what dying felt like... what his wife felt all those years ago. Or perhaps his was more peaceful? After all, hers was done by a Templar, a straight knife through the chest. His was... quiet. Slow. As he looked around the room he was in, a quite cramped one, it was, he was glad this was his life. All of these amazing people, all of them his friends, and all of them strong as him... Or, Almost strong as..., he thought to himself, which brought back a smile to his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:23 pm

"Aye, that it is. Almost fifty years ago, on the day I was born, you presented this pelt to my father. The pelt of a white jaguar, the rarest animal in the West-indies."
"She always loved the thing. My little girl." Elizabeth made her way to Damian's side, and smiled as she looked down at him. She sat on the edge of the bed, and held his hand. "It's hard to believe that we've known each other for more than fifty years." Elizabeth didn't want to show her weakness, but it couldn't be helped. A small tear rolled down her cheek. Krystal handed the pelt to Damian, and rested her hand on her mother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm

The pelt beside him, Damian smiled. The resembleance between the two was unmistakable. Holding her hand lightly, Damian said, "And I am glad... that we did.". As he saw her tear roll down her cheek, he saic, "Now... do not think this... as me leaving... think of it as a... farewell. I know you wish not to believe... but you grow old aswell. In maybe... maybe ten years... we can meet again.". Beckoning his son over, Damian smiled at Ronald, and said, "My boy... your mother would have... would have been proud. You... you have your mother's eyes... so bright...". And finally, he looked towards Fiona. "And you..." He said, smiling lightly, as if he heard a good joke , "...I can hear... you and Timothy every night.", to which Timothy's eyes widened somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Elizabeth couldn't help but chuckle quietly at Damian's words, and Timothy's reaction.
"Ah. They always think us old seadogs can't hear them, but there's a reason why we've made it to such an old age" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she ran her fingers through her grey hair. "At least Edward will be heading back to Nassau, Krystal will be off to the Keys, and I will be heading off to Tulum soon, so Christopher will finally have his house back." When Ah Tabai died, Elizabeth had taken on the role of Mentor of the West-indies. She missed everyone. When Damian passed on, all her friends would be dead. Her children, and grandchildren, all had their own lives, so she was all alone. Even Sentinel wouldn't make it much longer. "Ent, do me a favour, will you? When you get there, tell everyone I love and miss them?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Smiling, Damian said, "Aye.. I'll be sure to... Might even say hi to my wife... Sam, too... Everyone.". As he looked around the room, he smiled lightly, and, his eyes shiny from building up tears, he said, "Now... let... let me rest...", as he shut his eyes, and took one last breath, a final smile resting on his cold face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Fiona was blushing at what he said but her smile and blush quickly vanished when Damian took his last breath. Pain took hold of her chest and she lowered her head, her eyes closed as tears began to leek through. Damian was like her grandfather and now he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:38 am

The Fall. (-Invite Only-) Tumblr_mgv41zSwSJ1qe30t7o4_r1_500
(Must... not... cry...)

Elizabeth looked down at her dead friend, and raced outside with tears in her eyes. She had just lost her last remaining friend, and she felt a certain emptiness inside of her. She made her way up a tree, and just stared up at the sky as tears flowed freely down her face. In what had become some sort of a macabre tradition for her, Elizabeth began to sing an old song, just as she did when all her friends died; the parting glass. Her voice not only pained, but lonely too, yet it still had some haunting beauty to it. When she was finished with her song, she pulled down her sleeve, her arm was covered with tattoos of swallows; each one representing someone she held close to her heart. She pulled an odd looking tool from her pocket, along with some pigment, and tattooed the final swallow into her flesh as she sang the Padstow farewell. Naturally, she pulled a small flask of rum from her pocket.
"Here's a toast to your memory, Damian. A toast to my friend" Elizabeth said sadly as she raised her flask to the heavens before downing its contents. "Perhaps Roberts was right? A short life and a merry one."

---

Edward held his sister against him as they looked at the fallen titan of a man.
"Should we go after mum?"
"No. You know how mum is. She'll come back in a few hours. Most likely with a bottle of rum" Edward said with a shaky sigh. In a way, Damian had always been a part of the family. Christ, they'd all known him for more than fifty years.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:00 am

(I can practically imigane it... Damian, in his prime, raising a mug of whiskey in the signature of yours...) As the titan lay in his bed, motionless, Timothy and his father could not help but shed tears, resting a arm around the other's neck. It was clear that they were devestated, but likely not as much as Elizabeth. Afterall, if you know a man for fifty years, you know him well, which causes only more sorrow upon their deaths. (Hohoooooo I can't wait for the Afterlife...)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:52 am

"Christopher, please go check on your grandmother."
"Aye, father." Christopher made his way outside to check on his grandmother.

Christopher led his freezing grandmother inside, and set her in front of the fire. Having spent her entire life in the West-indies, Elizabeth was no match for the cold.
"Ron, is it alright if mum spends the night here with you? I don't think she'd make it through the ride home." Edward pointed to Elizabeth, who was staring vacantly into the fire, the thousand yard stare. Christopher was trying to comfort her, but she remained unresponsive so he simply made do with bandaging her bleeding right arm. "When the funeral's done, we'll take her back to Tulum."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 am

Fiona sat still staring at the old man she had come to so dearly love. She was completely oblivious to those around her it was like she was in a trance. A lonely void. Without a word she stood and walked to the door. Quietly moving past the people she snugged on a coat over her robes and walked outside. She couldn't stay in that house at the moment. Walking outside she walked down the road for a moment before wondering off into the woods alone. She needed to be alone... Tears fell from her eyes like a water fall as she moved through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Nodding, Ronald said, "'Course... Don't want two great people falling in one day.". By now, he had went to sitting on the couch, his back to the fireplace. He didn't bother sitting in his father's chair - it still did not feel right. He simply stared at it - one of the few things left of him, other than his sword, and the contents in The Basement. Timothy, however, simply went towards the attic, looking for paintings and items long forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:50 pm

"Thanks, Ron."
"Dad, she's still not responding, and she's got the thousand yard stare."
"I remember dad saying she was like this when Thatch died. Said she was like this for a whole week until he got to her." Krystal handed a bottle of rum to her mother, which Elizabeth gladly accepted, and smiled.
"I'll let Jane and Lucifer know about Damian."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:02 am

Fiona returned about an hour later but she didn't go inside. Instead she took the horse off the cart she had been driving and put him away before going back to the wagon and grabbing the blanket she had gotten for Damian. She would keep it now. She walked over to the stables and sat down in they hay, wrapping the blanket around her. She didn't want to be in the way inside the house. They had known him longer then here so she sat, sobbing in a pile of hay.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:47 am

"Well, let's get a move on." Edward knelt down, and looked into his mother's eyes. "Mum, we're going home. Ron says you can stay here for the night" Edward said softly before he kissed his mother's forehead.
"See you, mum." Christopher looked at his grandmother, and hung his head. He wrapped his arms around Elizabeth, and hugged her tightly. After seeing Damian die, he realised just how little time he had left with his grandmother.
"I love you, gran." With that, the family left Elizabeth in the care of the Butchers.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Fiona heard people leaving and peeked her tear stained face out to see some of the friends leaving. She didn't know what to say so she simply went back into the stables to sit with the horses. She didn't know if anyone saw her but she honestly didn't really care...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Standing Fiona made her way back inside. The blanket she had gotten for Damian wrapped around her shoulders. Stopping she gave Ronald a sad smile but she hadn't meant for it to seem sad. Turning she went looking for Timothy who she eventually found. Sitting down next to him she rested her head on his shoulder. Her eyes closed she leaned agents him. "I'm sorry love..." She told him as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall. (-Invite Only-)   The Fall. (-Invite Only-) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall. (-Invite Only-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: American Revolution (AC3) :: RPG'S-
Jump to: