Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:09 pm

The Admiral shook his head, standing up and clearing his throat. He looked at her again, and peered at her for a moment; he didn't like that she wore the mask, but for now it wouldn't be an issue to raise. He'd wait till later.

"Nothing at all, private. Just thinking."

What a boring trip.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Elizabeth "Demon/Satan" Shay

"Suit yourself" Elizabeth said with a laugh. By that point, she could see that almost everyone was bored out of their skulls. "I was actually planning on leading your men into a shanty, but I know you'll have my head if I stirred up a fuss." Elizabeth took a deep breath, and made her way below deck.

"If you two are interested, we'll only be reaching port in two weeks" Elizabeth said as she arrived at Damian's cell with the usual offering of food and drink. "And things have gotten so boring, I've started playing checkers with the ocelot."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Damian groaned in anger. "Two fucking weeks?" He said, with pure resentment. "Christ - the prostitues back home could make over five thousand pounds in this time!" He sighed, and said, "So, I'll be chained to a wall for two more weeks. What afterwards, then?" He asked, as he started to lazily eat at the bread. "I've started naming the spiders, and their family," he said, pointing at spiders in tne corner, "The big one? That'll be Martha Yulkavic. Mother of all the others, and, that lil' one? Gregory Yulkavic, the challenged one. Martha's favorite. Ya see, the Yulkavics are the main spiders, the ones in the other corner, that'll there be the Ramorions, a somewhat smaller family. The biggest one is Theodora Ramorion, a nasty wanker. She's ate, what, about eight husbans so far. Three kids, all eaten, she has a few, but I think Old Tom is gone..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:42 pm

"I suppose you have it worse than the rest of us. Being locked up in here. At least you have some decent company. I'm stuck up there with a bunch of lobsters." Elizabeth strutted around like a British soldier in a mocking fashion. "Watch yourself, Pirates, or we'll stretch your bloody necks. Bloody bastards" Elizabeth growled. She pulled Hornigold's pipe from her pocket, packed it, lit it, and offered it to Damian. Elizabeth sat quietly in thought. "How's Mary's child? Boy or girl?" All Elizabeth knew was that the Assassins had Read's child under their care. She didn't even know what happened with Bonny and her child. "How's Bonny and her child" Elizabeth asked sadly. Perhaps her depression was due to her not being able to see her friends since most of them were dead, or the fact that her family had been stolen from her once again.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Roger walked across the deck, checking everyone was working well enough. Once they arrived at port, he'd need to buy as much bread and ale as he could for these men, and probably rum too by the looks of the stock below deck. He might even buy some sweeter foods, if he gets that money from the Templars. He weaved between men, watching as the sails fluttered and the ropes were worked. The snipers up the masts watched the waters, and ensured none were closing in. It was like a well working machine.

But, by the time Roger walked back to the quarterdeck, it'd changed. His men knew their fair share of shanties, and with the current feelings onboard, it wouldn't hurt to sing one. The helmsman had started them off, and now they sung in a great booming tune, even some of the men working below deck joining in.

"I always did love Lowlands."

---

The St. Flora blistered across the waters, the winds on its side, and the men working well. Whitehorn manned the helm, and did all he could to ensure they moved fast. Santiago de Cuba closed in, and it wouldn't be long before they made it to land, and were able to begin their hunt across the islands for the 'admirable' Roger Stodd, and his crew.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:09 pm

"Ah, honestly,  I cant really remember..." he sighed, perked up, and said, "Right, right - it's a girl. Bonny, well, she's been doin' fine. Don't know much, honestly. They've been under heavy protection, both Mary's daughter and Bonny." He opened up the whiskey, and took a sip. "How many hisbands do you think  Theodora would be through by the time we get there? I bet... twenty two. I wonder if the two would ever cross paths..." He wondered, staring at the spiders.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:24 pm

"Oh thank God" Elizabeth said happily as she heard the men singing a good shanty. "If you're talking about the spiders, they'll definitely cross paths. I'd love to see it when that happens." Elizabeth went quiet once again. Lowlands, of all the shanties, they had to sing that one. It was the shanty Elizabeth sang for days on end after Thatch died. "Christ, I miss them, Ent. Those precious days at Nassau and Inagua" Elizabeth said sadly as she wiped a tear from her face. She stood up, and locked herself in the cell next to Damian's before she made use of the Horsemen once again.

Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 pm

"Aye. Me an Jonny were relieved to find that they were safe." He took a drink, and, upon hearing her lock the cell, said, "Wouldn't doin' this getya in a heap load o' crap? And, to be honest - though I did not know them as much as I had wished I did, I grieve for their Deaths. All of us die in the end - just some earlier than others. May it be natural or forced, we all die." He took another drink of the whiskey, a tear running down the left of his face. Damian was not a man to shed a tear, but when he did, it was very serious. "I-I just can't bear to imagine... A girl never knowing 'er parents, having no possible clue of talking to 'em, or even having a relative. That is what I find the definition of loneliness to truly be. Guess there's a reason why we make strong allies."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:55 pm

"I know that pain well, Ent. At least I knew my parents for seven years. As for baby Read, I hope she grows up to be just like her mother. Mary was one of the kindest people I ever knew, and a damned fine Assassin. Who knows, maybe I'll have the pleasure of meeting her one day." Elizabeth knew the chances of her ever being allowed to meet Mary's daughter were nonexistent. But, Elizabeth found comfort in her thoughts. "And as for me getting into trouble for this? Well, I don't really care. It's the only way I can deal with all these emotions. Last time I did this, I tore a door from its hinges." Elizabeth sat there and smiled as she was visited by the ghosts of her friends. They were hallucinations, but Elizabeth was happy to see her family once again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:04 am

"Understandable." He said, as he finished off the whiskey. He tapped on his leg, and said, "...So... are you not technically stuck in there, or something? I am sure you don't have a key... going to tear ir off it's hinges?" He asked, finally, and sighed boredly. God, he had been bored for quite some time now, but two more weeks? God, he might end up mad by the time they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:19 am

Elizabeth held up the keys, and smiled. She might have been as high as anything, but she had planned her highs.
"I may have the keys, but it's impossible for me to use them right now. Can't get the key in the hole when I'm in this state." Elizabeth chuckled softly. "I'd like to think that if things went differently, Sam would still be alive, and we'd be preparing for the arrival of our child. I like to think we would have had a son." Elizabeth sat in the corner, and sobbed quietly. Her life seemed so normal only a few months ago, but now it was just a mess. It didn't take long for Elizabeth to start singing a song, The three ravens.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:35 am

"Agreed again. If only everything stayed as it was, then you 'n' Sam could've been lovin' parents. He coughed a bit, and said, "Can't believe how fast it derailed..." He sighed, sadly. He got silently once Elizabeth had started singing. He was crying aswell, but steadily. Straight, somewhat wavy tears going down his still face, as he let out all that he had been holding in after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:48 am

"Perhaps" Elizabeth said with a laugh. "But life is cruel at the best of times. But nevertheless, I know I'll see my family again." Elizabeth unlocked her cell, and let herself out. She looked like she had been through a war. "I'll speak with the Admiral, and see if I can get him to let you come topside for a while." Elizabeth smiled before she made her way topside.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:19 am

By the time she was welcomed by the sky, the sailors had moved on to yet another shanty - Fiddler's Green. Rather fitting, for a crew composed almost entirely of religious men. Roger didn't mind it much, as long as it kept them pleased.

"Welcome back, Shay. What brings you into our company?"

Roger had been manning the wheel for a while, letting Garred relax and enjoy the little reprieve he had access too. As the ex-pirate walked up, the helmsman took back his wheel and let the Admiral talk proper to their guest. Though at this point, she was closer to a member of the crew than a guest. If only she'd help around the ship a little more.

"I expect something that would have you keelhauled on any other ship."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:28 am

"Something that would have me keelhauled on any Navy ship. Particularly a British Man o' war" Elizabeth said with a laugh. Elizabeth had forgotten to put her mask back on, but her hood still kept the better part of her face hidden in shadows. "Admiral, I know this might be a bit too much to ask of you, but would it be possible to bring the prisoner topside for at least fifteen minutes?" Elizabeth knew it was a risky question to ask, but she knew what it was like to be treated like a caged animal.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 am

"I'd be more than willing to see him topside. Where would he prefer to swing from, the masts or the bow?"

There wasn't a hint of joviality or comedy in his voice. The issue of Damien was nonnegotiable at this point, and he wasn't going to see the man brought topside just because he was getting uncomfortable. That was the point of a brig after all.

"He's down there till we hit Santiago, Shay. No questions. If he is seen out of the cell, he'll be put down. Be it by strapping him to a cannon or cutting off his blasted head. I got you out of the death sentence, Shay. I'd be lying if I didn't feel that you've failed to repay the end of your bargain yet. If you were to do anything to let that man out, I'd be remiss not to punish you as seen fit."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:07 am

"Jaysus, keep your trousers tied up. I was just asking" Elizabeth growled. Panther, who was sitting at Elizabeth's side with a rat hanging out of his mouth, even seemed to let out a growl. "By the way, the ocelot and I've sorted out the rat problem in the brig. We'll sort out the rest of the ship over the next two weeks." Elizabeth scratched the back of her head in thought. She knew she would need to make good on her end of the bargain eventually, and now that they were all bored, she might as well get started. Elizabeth approached the Admiral, and spoke as quietly as she could. "Right, now about the Assassin situation. I can identify the Assassins hiding amongst your crew, but then comes the issue of what I should do with them? Kill them? Tonight I'll find the men who intend to maim, murder, or torture you, and I will deal with them. Just tell me what I need to do with the Assassins and the rest, and I'll get to work."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:17 am

"Any Assassins on this ship need to be taken out without the others knowing. We want the Assassins to think they have men here, so they'll stop sending them. They've gotten better at hiding - it's been a while since I or my crew had to fight on here. Find them, take them out quietly, and dispose of their bodies in the forward compartment. We'll deal with them once we get to land."

He looked at Elizabeth, and saw her face quite clearly. She'd been scarred, he could see it quite clearly, but didn't remember seeing them when she first joined the ship. He took note to ask her about it later.

"And if possible, find out who on this ship answers to the Cross, but not the Holy Sea. I'd like to know who I may have in the future to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:15 am

"Alright, but I'm keeping the heads of the Assassins" Elizabeth chuckled quietly. Panther, the ocelot, quietly followed Elizabeth.

Elizabeth casually strolled around the deck, and examined the men carefully. She knew how to identify Assassins since she used to be one. After an hour, Elizabeth had identified at least three Assassins. She eventually wandered below deck, and went about identifying more of them. How on earth the Admiral had let so many Assassins sneak onto his ship was beyond her. She had never had any Templar problems on her ship.

"Fifteen of them in total" Elizabeth said as she approached the Admiral. Something was bothering Elizabeth, and it was also the main reason why she hadn't dealt with any of the Assassins. "If I remember correctly, you told your men to kill my friend down at the brig if any of your crew went missing. Do I have your word that no harm shall come to Butcher when I start dealing with the Assassins?" Elizabeth knew the Admiral didn't give a rat's arse about Damian, and the chances of him actually doing anything were slim. But it was something she needed to be certain of.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 am

Roger rubbed his head and groaned, as he heard the number. It wasn't much as far as percentages went, but it was more than he'd ever considered. He wondered for a moment how many of them had come on during the little stop in Kingston; it wouldn't have surprised him in the slightest. He expected that losing fifteen men would slow them down a little, but if the men needed to be overworked, there was nothing he could do about it. At this rate it'd be best to dock somewhere, and just let the entire crew enjoy three days of land.

"I don't care what my crew does to him. For all I care they can feed him shit and piss and see how long it takes for him to kill himself. The only thing I care about is you not seeing another dead friend and going off the handle. If that means letting this man live, then so be it. He already deserves more than the gallows, he's killed a number of British troops. I really would like you to understand this Elizabeth; I know you're going through an unbearable right now. But your friends risking their lives doesn't help you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:52 am

"Very well then, Admiral. I'll start with the ones below deck" Elizabeth said happily. Finally, some action. Lord knows she would have gone on a killing spree if she didn't find something to do.

Since Elizabeth was dealing with Assassins, she couldn't use half the tricks she used to use. Elizabeth quietly placed a sleep dart in her old blowpipe, took aim, and blew. The Assassin fell onto the floor, and Elizabeth smiled as she quietly ran up to the fallen Assassin, and snapped his neck before she carried him off to the forward compartment. Killing fifteen men on one ship would be incredibly easy for someone of her skills.

"Honestly, I was expecting more of a challenge" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she lowered her hood. "I'll deal with the the rest of the people tonight, Admiral." Elizabeth was beaming after her extermination of the Assassin threat on the ship. She was going to go to the forward compartment later that night to go claim her prizes.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am

Roger watched as Elizabeth left and sighed, falling forward onto the railing and groaning. Garred simply shook his head in derision. The entire crew was so worn out, and the Admiral was no different. He looked at the waters as slowly they went orange, and as the sun began to set over the horizon. He wanted to let people rest, but it would make the trip even harder. He looked behind him, and thought for a moment, before feeling a gust of wind blow his hat down onto the deck. He frowned, before feeling more winds behind him, and then slowly it just grew. It wasn't what he was used to.

"Helmsman, stay true. It seems that the trade winds are on our side. With this behind us we may be able to half the trip time."

As Roger moved down onto the deck for his hat, he called out in a booming voice, telling his men to prepare themselves proper, and to work at their best ability. He had to hope the winds would be behind them long enough for it to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:22 am

Elizabeth couldn't help but smile as the wind picked up. Men of war were usually slower than other ships, so Elizabeth was overjoyed at the increase in the speed of the wind. Elizabeth climbed up to the crow's nest, and simply sat there. It didn't look like she was doing anything, but she was. Elizabeth, being one of the few people that possessed the sense, was listening to a multitude of conversations from all corners of the ship.

"Well, Admiral, it would seem there's less men wanting to maim, murder, or torture you than there was Assassins" Elizabeth said as she stretched. Elizabeth seemed relaxed now that she had done some decent work.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:32 am

"It's funny how the mind of a man works. You've done half the work of the laziest man on this ship, but still your mind makes you feel old and bitter, all because of the woman."

Roger laughed, and ran a hand through his hair before tucking on his hat, as he arrived back on the quarterdeck. Garred was quite known for enjoying his privacy, so more oft than not, it was only him and Roger up there. The Admiral stretched and looked at the darkening sky, and enjoyed the wind on him. He looked around for Elizabeth, and didn't see her.

"That's more than just the mind in my experience. I suppose it's a mixture of fear as well, but perhaps it is just pure infatuation. I can't be sure. I'd be hard pressed to call it love, I'll say that much."

Roger could physically see Garred relax, as he heard those important words. It was always good to know that at the very least, Roger was aware of the situation.

"Just imagine it; Admiral Roger Stodd, hero of the British Royal Navy, the 'Archangel', a key figure in the ending of piracy, and his wife Elizabeth Stodd, 'Demon', 'Satan', mass murderer. I'd be surprised if anyone'd even be willing to witness such a thing."

Roger laughed for a moment, but as the two shared a moment of joy, Garred heard the uncertainty in Roger's voice. He knew the Admiral well enough to know that he questioned himself all too much.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:53 am

Elizabeth took the hook down to the deck, and approached the helmsman and the Admiral.
"What are you two going on about" Elizabeth asked coldly as she drew her hood. She had picked up on one or two key things mentioned during their 'private' conversation. However, Elizabeth preferred to keep her knowledge to herself, and she didn't want everyone knowing of her eagle sense. A Demon was a dangerous creature to anger, but Satan was something else completely. Elizabeth crossed her arms as she carefully eyed the two men. "I can assure you whatever you were talking about, I've definitely heard worse" Elizabeth growled. Controlling her temper or emotions was something she was never really good at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next