Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
My character for ac1 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
My character for ac1 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
My character for ac1 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
My character for ac1 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
My character for ac1 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

My character for ac1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blueblade95
blueblade95

My character for ac1 Empty
PostSubject: My character for ac1   My character for ac1 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 pm

My character for ac1 308de2dcdfdd2902952306f3f96bf7ea

The blue shadow

looks: In the URL shown

weapons: full assassin arsenal, has taken the very weapons of his family, and has two blue hidden blades

ranged weapons: hidden smoke canisters in hidden blades, two pistols, and rope darts

known of him: not much except that that he is alone in this world and his family is gone, and he has been seeked out by many but none can understand why he doesn't speak to them.

background: "My story is not one to be told but for what I can spare is that I am not a normal man, I am a man who is hunted by those who are of...The Father Of Understanding". - The blue shadow

known to live and life style: He doesn't live anywhere and no one knows where he sleeps or where he his old house is, but they know he was wealthy.

( I don't know if there is a thing like a promotion or something but I would like to put he is a assassin )

Guards and soldiers who know who he is: A ghost of the grave, It was said that he died with his family but he didn't, he went into hiding and know he is know as the shadow of evil.

( finally )

As he is seen: in the sunlight a black mist covers him, and in the night he looks like a ghost as he is moving and acting like a spirit of the darkness, the reason behind this is because he holds something from his parents making him seem different like them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

My character for ac1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character for ac1   My character for ac1 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Please use the acrpf character sheet. This needs a lot of work.
Back to top Go down

My character for ac1
Page 1 of 1