Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Growing Doubt EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Growing Doubt EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Growing Doubt EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Growing Doubt EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Growing Doubt EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Growing Doubt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:06 am

A month has passed since Ayam's encounter with Captain Nick. It was at this time where Ayam learned of many, hard-to-believe stories. It was also during that time where Ayam received a letter that was written by Rogers from Captain Nick.

One whole month of doubt. Ayam knew that Rogers had something to do with his father's murder. Ayam couldn't help but notice the striking resemblance between his own brig and Roger's detailed description of the merchant ship.

Sitting on a bench in Havana, Ayam thought to himself, 'I'm not yet completely persuaded about Sir Roger's being as a Templar, but I'm damned sure that he was talking about my father's ship in his letter. If Captain Nick has a saying in all this, then waiting for him here is my best lead.'
Back to top Go down
http://zurashisu.tumblr.com
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 am

"If Captain Nick has a saying in all this, then waiting for him here is my best lead."

I found Ayam on a beach in Havana exactly a month after our first meeting. 'Well, he keeps up with deadlines, I'll give him that' I thought to myself outloud and walked towards him. 'So mate, have you read the letter I gave you yet?' I asked him.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:14 am

Ayam looked up and saw Captain Nick with the same get-up he wore when they last met. Captain Nick was still the same man he was back then, unlike Ayam himself, who even avoided any kind of communication with Rogers and everybody related to him.

"Yes.", Ayam replied. "The letter was Sir Rogers' contract with one of his pirate hunters, I assume."

Ayam was careful not to bring up his father so hastily and waited what Captain Nick has to say.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:17 am

"Correct, as I believe that you and the person share the same last name. I guessed you and him were related. Anyways, the reason why I brought you here is to show you just how Torres and Rogers think of you really." Nick said while sitting down and putting his hood down, revealing what he looks like to Ayam.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 am

"Before we go, I have question.", Ayam said, "Do you, somehow, know why the man's ship was targeted?"

Ayam was, in all honesty, more interested in his father's story that knowing about what Torres and Rogers thought of him. It's not his fault, it was his father's murder that put him in this situation in the first place.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 am

"No, I did not. All I know is what is detailed in that letter. I know nothing more and nothing less. But knowing them, I believe that maybe Torres believed you would be a great use to him. And as he decided to do that by getting one of his men to kill your father and then frame pirates for the murder. So then Rogers can ask you to become a pirate hunter and fill out jobs for the Templar order without you even knowing it. That's just my opinion on it though, it makes the most sense to me." Nick replied back, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 am

Ayam continued to stare at the sand at his boots, thinking long and hard about reasons to dispose his father.

"I don't understand.", Ayam spoke. "My father was just a merchant, a clean man. He never hid anything from us, why would they target him...?"

If there was anybody who could have had relations with anything that Captain Nick said a month ago, it was his mother, not his father. Ayam just couldn't piece up everything together.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:54 am

After thinking about it for a moment, he replied "I think it might be to do with your mother. You said she drew similar stuff to the Apple of Eden correct? Maybe they killed your father as a way to get to her. To send one of his men to comfort her and befriend her to gain her trust. So then he can get the information and then send in Rogers to use you for their own gain as well. That also makes sense to me."

In truth however, Nick had as much of a clue as Ayam did about why his father died. He only knew what was on the letter, he was simply giving theories he felt made sense and were most logical.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 pm

"It does make sense even to me, but my mother's under my older brothers' care.", Ayam mentioned. "And they never let anybody in our house. Hopefully."

Ayam started thinking as well. Captain Nick's theory was plausible and can happen at any moment. But seeing the way things are back at Castile based on his brothers' letters, Ayam's mother was far from any danger.

"Let's forget about that for the time being. You're here to show me something, right?", Ayam told Captain Nick.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:05 pm

"I'm here to show you what Torres and Rogers truly view you as." Nick replied and stood back up. "Follow me and keep quiet. I'll explain why when we get to where we're going." Nick also added, put his hood back up and began walking into Havana. While walking, Ayam also noticed that Nick had two strange mechanism's on his wrists with what looked like small knife like blades on them pointing downwards.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 am

Despite having conversed with Captajn Nick before, Ayam was surprised that he didn't see those unusual mechanisms earlier. After a few seconds of observing the mechanisms, Ayam shrugged it off of him and continued walking at Captain Nick's side.

"Are you sure none of Sir Rogers' men will be there? I'm pretty sure they've started to get suspicious of me.", Ayam spoke, hoping that Captain Nick would ease his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:24 am

"Well, we're going to eavesdrop on Torres and Rogers. I admittedly have done this before and they of course, usually do have some guards. So I suggest you stay clear of them." Nick replied.

Nick was actually quite nervous himself, as he knew that Torres and Rogers possibly might not mention Ayam. But he had heard how ill they spoke of him and with Ayam having no contact with Rogers or Torres in a month, the chances they didn't mention him are quite unlikely. So he shrugged his nervousness off and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:37 am

Eavesdropping on his supposed saviors. The idea itself started to make Ayam feel uncomfortable since it they were the ones who decided to keep him despite the loss of his own cargo.

"Shouldn't we just stick to the crowd?", Ayam suggested. "I don't think I'll be able to hide from them if I just stand beside you."

Ayam was quite sincere about this, he experienced near-death situations in open combat because of his stature, it was likely that he'd be spotted easily.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 am

After thinking for a moment, Nick nodded. "It would be best to split up and you stick to the crowds. Just make sure you stay within hearing range so you can hear everything they say. But while we're walking, may I ask you a question?" Nick asked.

Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:48 am

Seeing his crowd of choice was slowly walking away, Ayam turned to Captain Nick and replied, "Please make it quick, the world doesn't revolve around us."

Ayam was trying his best not to sound uninterested, but there's nothing he can do, with all the mixed emotions and opinions boiling in him, he just doesn't know what kind of emotion he should let out. Ayam was deeply troubled without him even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:51 am

"It's a simple yes or no question. If you do decide to stop helping Torres and Rogers. Will you join the Assassin order or be a simple free agent?" Nick asked looking at him and saying it as quick as he could that would be understandable.

Nick waited for his reply, feelings of anticipation and worry mixed together, as seconds seemed to turn to hours.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 am

Another troubling thought has been added to Ayam's already troubled state. A month ago, he was suddenly told of hard-to-believe stories and two shadowy organizations that were deemed real by an unknown captain. After that, he went on an entire month of self-conversing, arguing and counter-arguing with himself about where his loyalty should lie. Finally, he was told of pressing matters that could have some effect on his family back in Spain just a short while ago, and now he's being asked of what path he should take without him deciding on what side he should be on.

Sensing that Captain Nick was waiting for his reply, Ayam spoke, "I don't know yet. I just... don't know."

Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 am

Nick then nodded. "Of course, I understand." Nick then looked to his left and there they were, Torres and Rogers. "We'll talk about this later, for now, split up and get to your crowd, follow them." Nick said and then started walking off, following Torres and Rogers some distance away.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 am

OOC: Okay, as I'm going to see my grandmother for lunch, I gotta go now. Talk to you later or tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:19 am

Never an expert in stalking anybody in his life, Ayam decided it was best to not only walk with a crowd, but hide himself behind them, no matter how noticeable he was.

Finally eyeing both Governor Torres and Rogers, Ayam made sure he didn't look too awkward as he followed the two.

While walking, Ayam shifted his eyes on Captain Nick, who was nowhere to be seen.

Turning his eyes towards Torres and Rogers, Ayam thought to himself, 'If I had the same skill as his, I could have been Sir Rogers' best pirate hunter...'

OOC: Alright, see you then. Also, if anybody's seeing this, you can join as long as you don't god-mod once you enter.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Nick, who was roughly 10 yards away from Ayam, slightly smirked and thought to himself "Wow, he really isn't very good at stealth is he?" Meanwhile, Torres and Rogers were talking about the usual stuff when Torres asks..."So Rogers, has Ayam yet contacted you yet?" "No, he has not. But why is it of any importance if I may ask? If he dies or betrays us, it will not affect us in any way. As all he is to either of us is essentially a mindless drone who does as we asks. If he dies, we can easily just replace him. It's all he will ever be, a mere pawn who worked for us not knowing why or what I did to his father." Rogers answered back with a laugh. "Ah, that is true, but it is a lot of work to replace pawns, judging from the past anyway." Torres simply replied with a smile.

Nick looked at Ayam and waited for how he reacted to that. Ayam had just learned the truth about what both men really thought of him as, Nick expected either a look of disbelief or pure anger. Nick just hoped that Ayam would be able to control it and he didn't try to kill Torres and Rogers where they stood, it would bring unnecessary attention. Nick then continued waiting for Ayam's reaction, with patience.

Last edited by DeadlyWest_NITEIP on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am

Ayam tried his best to catch up with the crowd, but after hearing a couple of Torres and Rogers' words, he couldn't even walk straight.

He couldn't believe it, that his so-called 'saviors' actually used him as a tool, and an expendable one at that. Though beyond the shock he fell into, Ayam was actually relieved to have heard this so he could simply slip away without the two knowing.

After hearing his purpose as a 'mindless drone', Ayam already started making plans for his departure to Spain. Unfortunately, Rogers' mentioned Ayam's father, and now the young man is itching in his spot to lunge at Rogers.

Ayam kept quiet and waited for some sort of signal from Captain Nick for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:15 am

Nick then walked up to Ayam and tapped his shoulder. "Don't attack them. They still have information the Assassins need to know. I believe that I have convinced you I am telling the truth? We can leave here now, I have no reason to eavesdrop on Torres or Rogers at the moment. I simply did it to show you what they truly thought of you. So do you want to follow them and learn more?" Nick asked, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:48 am

Ayam thought for a bit and replied, "I only want to know why they killed my father. That, and only that."

Ayam finally confirmed that it was by Rogers' orders why his father was killed, but now he wants to know as to why. Everything about his father was pretty much ordinary; his job as a merchant, his relationship with Ayam's mother, his responsibility as the breadwinner of the family. Ayam's father never participated in any shady activities, nor was he even aware of anything related to those.

All that Ayam knows about the day of his father's death was that while en route to Spain, his father simply gave passage to a shipwrecked sailor. Everything was history.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:57 am

Nick then smiled slightly "Well, I have only one question. How is your combat if I may ask?" he asked before charging at one of the guards, activating his hidden blades and lunging at a guard, plunging the hidden blade into the guards heart. He then stood up and took out his machetes, ready for a fight. Torres just stood there, dumbfounded before Rogers shouted "what are you waiting for?! GET HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Growing Doubt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Doubt   Growing Doubt Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Doubt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Pirate Era (AC4; Black Flag) :: RPG'S-
Jump to: