Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Hi there, peasants~  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Hi there, peasants~  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Hi there, peasants~  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Hi there, peasants~  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Hi there, peasants~  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Hi there, peasants~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

Hi there, peasants~  Empty
PostSubject: Hi there, peasants~    Hi there, peasants~  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Already in character, did you notice ? Very Happy

jkj~

My name's Dewi and I'll turn 18, 26th of april!
I have been roleplaying for a loooong time, when i was around 13-15 y.o. but they were mostly facebook/twitter rp's (and kpop based lol).
Even at that time I already rp'd rated M so no need to hold back on that (just saying).

I havent been roleplaying for abour 3/4 years I think, mostly because of school, but then I saw this website and since my obsession abt AC started again after I bought book 1 i just had to..
My knowledge isnt very much yet, mostly because im unable to play the games atm (crappy pc, no ps3/4) so Im clinging to the book atm! Please bear with my unknowing-ness..

Atm Im creating my OC; Ailith Blackthorn (aka Nyx). She'll be some kind of assassin-thing and hopefully manage to get a high rank~ Very Happy

My finals are coming up, but I'll try hard to stay active! If needed, i can be contacted on kakao/line/kik or sth; if Im rp'ing with you.. Just so you can hurry and spam me into replying to you~

This is also kind of my first forum - roleplay so bear with me on that aspect too pls..
If this doesnt make sense; i studied all day and my brain is dead:sleep: , but Please pleaseplease, feel free to inv me for a roleplay and stuff! For I will see to finish my OC's bio asap and follow a storyline Very Happy

I'm excited to work with ya'll <3
Back to top Go down
http://kuropandaa.tumblr.com
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, peasants~    Hi there, peasants~  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:42 am

Welcome, welcome! I, as you may be able to read as many can, I am TheGuillotine! Here, my job is to kick all M rated Rpers... Just kidding! I do absolutely nothing! Im another user, as I and you are alike! So, I will be sure to join whatever RPs you want me in, long as I have a character in the Time Era. Also, make sure you are accepted with your character before you Roleplay, and make sure your OC is in your favorite time period, one many would likely be at, such as - Piracy Age, Modern Era, or even American Revolution! But, whichever you are in, David Shuter, a un-aging Assassin, ever since the Third Crusades, shall join.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, peasants~    Hi there, peasants~  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:24 pm

TheGuillotine wrote:
Also, make sure you are accepted with your character before you Roleplay, and make sure your OC is in your favorite time period, David Shuter, a un-aging Assassin, ever since the Third Crusades, shall join.

Thanks a bunch!!
I've been a little busy, but I'm finally getting around to finishing up Ailiths Bio~
Hopefully I can put up everything tonight!
I'll probably start along the line of the first book, since thats the one i am reading atm ><;;
Hate school ugh...
So yeah!

Hope we can RP soon together OuO
Back to top Go down
http://kuropandaa.tumblr.com
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, peasants~    Hi there, peasants~  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Alright, then! Hope you enjoy your experience here, and, have a beautiful time on this forum. Also - Two admins here are Nightmist, or, Wyatt, and Voidmom, whom's name some have yet to know. But, if you go to the selfie topic in the General Board, you'll be able to see pics of Nightmist/Wyatt, and Voidmon in cosplay as her character. And, at the bottom, there'll be me. 

Welps, kudos, friend, and have a Fantastic time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, peasants~    Hi there, peasants~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there, peasants~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Forum Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: