Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Hi, hey, hello, etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakister

Hi, hey, hello, etc Empty
PostSubject: Hi, hey, hello, etc   Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:12 pm

o/ Hey guys! \o

Always been sooo intrigued by the idea of doing some roleplay in the fascinating world of AC. Love the possibilities with the setting and lore. Which brought me here, and I'm veeeery excited to give this a go! Though I've been rather inactive on the RP-scene lately, I have a long history with roleplaying in MMOs and such, mainly in Star Wars The Old Republic. Never really done it through forums, but should be interesting to try it out Smile

Cheers and see you around! ^^
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hey, hello, etc   Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 pm

Hope we get to rp at some point man - I've just peeled myself away from WoW RP and got back to the forums, it can be a slower experience but it's just as rewarding (especially when the universe is as big as this one).

Hit me up for a rp sometime yeah? \o/
Back to top Go down
Zakister

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hey, hello, etc   Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:38 pm

\o/ Sure thing, looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Jas
Trusted
Trusted
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hey, hello, etc   Hi, hey, hello, etc EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Welcome to the site Zakister! Once you post a character application I'll be the one approving it - looking forward to seeing what you've got and seeing what crazy adventures you create on the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hey, hello, etc   Hi, hey, hello, etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, hey, hello, etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Forum Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: