Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Hello fellow Roleplayers~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

Hello fellow Roleplayers~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Roleplayers~   Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:56 am

Hello one and all. My name is Connor Ford from Wiltshire in England, and I am here because I'm an extremely large fan of the Assassin's Creed gaming series. They are my fav. games, but I've never considered reading any fan-fiction.
It was only during playing Assassin's Creed III where I begun to consider what would happen if I Roleplayed in an Assassin's Creed universe, with it's vast lore and connection with Watch Dogs.
You see, I am a Roleplayer; I've roleplayed on Gmod, Star Wars, Minecraft and recently took up RWBY RP too.
I shall be extremely active, if you let me =)

If I can, I would like to take the side of a Templar with an Assassin bloodline, through this, I can Roleplay in both modern day area as a character "Lana Wake" and travel back and create other characters that have been part of Lana Wake's bloodline.
I know not if this is against the rules, which is why I have posted this thread (on Christmas day, no less) to get an answer =D

Thank you very much for reading~ I hope to Roleplay with you all very soon!
Hello fellow Roleplayers~ NJQkk6C
Back to top Go down
Jas
Trusted
Trusted
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Roleplayers~   Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Welcome to the board Connor! Glad to see yet another fresh face.

Things are pretty loose here. We don't exactly have our own cannon or anything like that, so you can make multiple characters for each era if you so wish. If you have any questions feel free to message me or Nightmist and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Again, welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Roleplayers~   Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Hello! Pretty much anything goes, as long as it makes sense.
We once had someone try to roleplay as an Assassins Velociraptor. Yeap. That happened.
Hannah shut that down pretty much strait away, because that's too far. Really as long as your character is human, you're good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Roleplayers~   Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and meet new friends and foes as I did.
By the way, that drawing looks cool, did you drew it with any drawing tablet?
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Roleplayers~   Hello fellow Roleplayers~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:29 am

Thank you all for the welcomes =)
I really do enjoy it when people are carefree and aren't as strict!

Sadly, I am more of a writer, not an artist! xD
I've always played a character called "Lana"- just with different stories and personalities. Always had the same appearance. As a result- friends of mine, gone or present, have made art of her =)
(The artist of the two I uploaded is called Goliath, though she also made a naked picture of Lana ._.)

I've saved my favorite picture for another character =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Roleplayers~   Hello fellow Roleplayers~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Roleplayers~
Page 1 of 1