Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.   Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:29 pm

So, I'm gonna put this simply. I'm 14 years old, I do not have the age or experience of an adult, which is the primary stage people here are in. In the Beginning Anew thread, which I was severely active in, it's come to my attention that just about everyone in the thread was frustrated with me with several complaints coming in about interacting with my character, John Ambrose which got me removed from the thread itself. Because of these complaints I don't think I should keep roleplaying until maybe I'm 18, as I'm just too young to play adults. I also know that if you are not welcome somewhere, you shouldn't linger, which is why I'm gonna leave this forum and probably roleplay as a whole for at least another 4 years. Now, this may seem like I'm just upset for getting kicked out, however I've been dealing with a lot of shitty stuff happening in my personal life and doing posts have been feeling like a chore to do really. It's not fun anymore, another thing is that as I stated. I'm 14, most of the people here are adults and most of the people in the thread were adults. It's apparent that in a lot of scenarios, the way it ended in the thread may be how it would usually end if I stayed.

My primary goal since coming here was just to have fun, and while in the end, I was only frustrated, I believe I did achieve that goal. I've had a lot of fun here, now if anyone wishes to keep in contact with me for whatever reason, pm me. I will however NOT be deactivating, I am only gonna just stay away from the roleplaying parts of the forum. I will be popping in to chat to anyone who wants to every now and then. Smile

Anyway, until then...

Goodbye.

Last edited by DeadlyWest on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jas
Trusted
Trusted
Jas

PostSubject: Re: Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.   Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Sorry to hear you're leaving us, West. It was a pleasure to meet you and you have a whole lot of potential as a writer (to be honest I was looking forward to the time when Jeremiah and Ambrose would cross paths). As much as I disagree with your decision to leave I can't stop you from doing so, but I would urge you to come back much sooner than you plan to. All the best.

Jas.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.   Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Right, I've edited it as I've changed my mind a little about what I wanted to do. Reread it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Winters
Regular
Regular
Gabriel Winters

PostSubject: Re: Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.   Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:16 pm

You have more talent at your age in writing than I did West. But writing should never feel like a chore. I am sorry things didn't work out for you here, but if you decide to try again some day, absolutely give me a buzz.

Good luck lil buddy. (I say that with adoration, not irritation)
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.   Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:17 pm

I understand how you feel, but you shouldn't let this put you RPing, come and join mine and Hannahs RP in AC3. You're a better writer than me xD also, you shouldn't put yourself down because of age. I was 15 when I became admin, not all of us are adults.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.   Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welp, it was short. But I'm leaving.
Page 1 of 1