Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saverio
Saverio

The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join Empty
PostSubject: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 pm

The sun was high above Venice, blessing it with its bright circular appearance. With its trillion sun-spears was the dire heat. It boiled men, women and children alike in its oven.

" Curse this god forsaken weather... It needs to rain! "

A tailor shouted, holding his hands up to the sky like the gods will answer his prayers. " Make it rain, make it rain! "

" If you shout any louder then I might have to stuff this apple into your mouth, il mio amico. "

Saverio spun off the beam outside the tailor with a shiny, brazier-red apple in his right hand. His cupid-bowed lips peeled back to reveal his halo-white teeth. " Good to see you again, Romeo. "

The tailor, Romeo, gasped as Saverio revealed himself. " Mama mia, Saverio! "

Romeo opened his arms and leaned over his work top to encircle his limbs around Saverio's shoulders, yanking him into his chest in a warming embrace. " It's been years my friend! " He chuckled happily, slapping Saverio on the back once.. Twice..Thrice before releasing him.

" Where have you been? I thought you were to the afterlife. "

" You'll never get rid of me so easily Romeo. I've just came back from Roma. " Saverio leaned further more over the counter of the Tailors, feeling his friends fabric that was left on the side for display.

" Oh ho! I bet you had a marvellous time fratello! I hear the Roma girls are... Sopraffino. "

Saverio tried hiding his face from laughter but his shoulders bouncing gave away his disguise. Soon he raised his head and nodded, agreeing with his friend. " Si, they are wonderful. "

It was mid day soon and the Venice mob were rushing down the narrow street. Saverio must've been talking to his friend for at least an hour or two. Laughing, slapping each others shoulders.. Romeo may as well close the shop and come with him to indulge themselves in Venice's wine and women.

" O-ohh ho! " Romeo just finished his fit of laughter, wiping away a tear. " You never fail to surprise me Saverio. "

Saverio was too busy talking to his dear friend and someone took advantage of it. A child ran past him, grasping his coin pouch that hung from behind his attire and cut through the silky thread that kept it attached to him. Saverio snapped his head around to find the child's shadow dart into the busy crowd.

" Aspetti! Apologies Romeo! "

Saverio turned on his heel and ran to were the shadow went off to. Barging through the crowd, stumbling at times as he stretched his arm forth to grasp the back of the child's collar but to no avail, people kept getting in his way.

" Good luck my friend! " Romeo cackled, waving his hand out to Saverio as he ran into the crowd.

" Give me that back! "
Back to top Go down
anyoneforpie
anyoneforpie

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 am

Seeing through to the huge commotion unsettling the wayward crowd, Liber spotted a small boy being chased by a young man.

"These kids are getting cheekier by the day" he muttered to himself.

As the two came closer, Liber outstretched his arm to the left and stopped the child in his tracks.  

"Now what do we have here lad, this doesn't look like the type of coin a child should have on him. And you, young man, should stop disturbing the rest of the town in pursuit of a young child."

Last edited by anyoneforpie on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saverio
Saverio

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Saverio's eyes were drawn to the up-rising arm of the stranger who seemed to have the intention to stop the child in his path. So Saverio stretched out his right hand as he finally found space in the crowd to pounce like a cheetah hunting down a gazelle.

" Gotcha! "

Saverio huffed, he didn't expect to be moving so quickly through a crowd, especially since he just arrived back from Rome.

".. And you, young man, should stop disturbing the rest of the town in pursuit of a young child. "

Saverio lifted his head as his hand slithered down the young boys front, threading his fingers through the leather straps of his coin pouch and removing it from his grasp.

" He stole my coins. " Saverio smiled, bringing his other hand to rest on the child's other shoulder as he hung his head in shame. " A thief, just like me. " A proud chuckle passed his lips and rented the air. " It's good to see children at his age chancing their luck. " He flashed the Assassin insignia on his gauntlets and belt buckle.

" Not like he was going to get far anyway. Who might you be? " Saverio had a delicate touch on the child, slowly turning him to face away from the two gentlemen. " Run along now and keep out of trouble. " The boy darted off into the crowd as soon as his direction was changed.
Back to top Go down
anyoneforpie
anyoneforpie

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:25 am

After briefly studying the young man's gauntlets Liber chuckled.

"An assassin, a master of stealth, recklessly chasing a child down in the streets. I'm sure your mentor would approve. But no need to worry friend, I won't tell."

Liber flashed his emblem.

"You can call me Liber, and might I say it is nice to see a brother on the streets once in a while."

Turning down a nearby alley, he indicated for the young assassin to walk with him.

"So what brings you to town brother?"
Back to top Go down
Cooper1284

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:56 am

The one time light can be most blinding is when it's recieved through an opening door with a bad hangover. That's something along the lines of what Carlo felt as he stumbled from the tavern he had called home for the past three days. He looked up and glanced both ways down the narrow Venetian alleway. Looking for what exactly, he did not know. However he found something soon enough. Two brothers walking down the alley with their backs to him. One of them at least he could stand, Liber. The other he did not know. With a distinct lack of drinking money, and nothing else really to do, he decided to follow at a pace, or at least until he heard something that could spark his interest enough to stomach an introduction to Liber's young companion.

Back to top Go down
luxypirate
luxypirate

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Draco looked around. He was bored, had no contract, and wanted to go back to Rome. But he was ordered to stay in venice. The Roman assassin was wearing newly dyed green robes and white pants. Having not slept for almost a solid week, Draco was extremly tired. and grumpy. he found somthing that peiqued his intrest. a group of assassins. he followed behind by atleast a block
Back to top Go down
Saverio
Saverio

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:50 pm

" Reckless chasing, I thought it was just a game of tag and pass the money. " Saverio's halo-white teeth were shown as he grinned, a deep chuckle renting the air as he struck the back of his head with his own hand, ruffling his kohl-black locks. He began sauntering down the ally way with Liber.

" .. What brings you to town brother? "

Saverio's eyes darted towards the corner of the lids and to his left shoulder, hearing the footsteps of the drunken man behind them and even sensed another a block or so away from them.

" I have friends and family here. I've just returned from Rome, was sent on an important errand. "

Saverio couldn't hide the fact that this errand wasn't any of the creeds business, but to slouch in a brothal with brothers, drowning himself in honey'd wine and the finest women the city had to offer.

" Si, I will no doubt return to rome. " Saverio smirked, his footsteps echoing down this narrow ally.

" And what about you? You seem like an honest brother, perhaps you too drown yourself in wine. "

Saverio slowly brought the hand that was on the back of his head down to his side, palm shaping around the oval hilt of his right gladius that was concealed by the shadows within his cape.

" If you do then we must drink one day! "

He paused for a moment before realising how rude he was being. " Oh! You can call me Saverio. "
Back to top Go down
luxypirate
luxypirate

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 pm

The extremly tired roman stumbled forward, tripibg into the group.
The young assassin grunted, looked up at his two fellow assassins, and grinned.
"Buon giorno.." he yawned. " gods. i need to sleep." Draco got off of the ground and dusted himself off. "i heard there is a fellow roman in our midst."
Back to top Go down
anyoneforpie
anyoneforpie

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 am

Liber had noticed he and Saverio were being followed but expected it to be a clumsy citizen or, more fun, a Templar not just a clumsy assassin.

"It seems we've started a group of 'model' assassin's here Saverio" Liber joked as he looked over to the other new face.

"All we need now is a drunkard and we could challenge the skills of Altair himself." he said sarcastically without knowledge of yet another assassin further back.
Back to top Go down
Saverio
Saverio

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:51 am

Saverio snapped at attention only when Liber mentioned the word 'drunkard', mistaken it for drunk. For him it was an instant response to be indulged in honey'd wine and the glorious courtesans of the city.

" To the Brothel my broth--"

A disturbing crash rented the air on the other side of the valley and the same young boy Liber and Saverio stopped earlier ran by, chased eagerly by a pack of soldiers with their spears and swords flashing about the place. The soldiers screamed " Halt! Stop right there! " but the child continued to run.

Saverio turned a hand against the chest of the Roman who had stumbled into their direction, gently pushing him aside without breaking a word to him. The assassin made his way in a hurried pace down the valley and to the other side where a large fish&meat market was held.

He snapped his head back around to Liber and Draco. " We must help him! "

Without hesitation Saverio darted off, trailing behind the pack of Venice soldiers. He'd reach out to a thick piece of rope that was attached to a 'cocoon' that held heavy boulders. Twisting his free-hand around, he triggered the hidden blade within his gauntlet; like a viper it darted in and out, cutting the fabric like a hot knife through butter. The relief of the gathered cocoons would mean they'd come crashing down with pace, sending Saverio off his feet and shooting heavenward where he would've landed on the edge of a roof.

The Assassin was swift and determined, already pouncing from house to house, parkouring over chimneys and pigeon keeps as he kept a sharp eye on the childs movements.

" A fast little one.. " He thought to himself, rolling over the edge of a building and onto a separate beam platform, leaping from one beam to the next and even dropping to swing like a monkey through the streets.
Back to top Go down
anyoneforpie
anyoneforpie

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Liber looked to Draco with a sarcastic grin on his face.

"These young ones, always running around and they always expect me to keep up. I guess we shouldn't leave the boy to the guards though, lets get moving."

He starts heftily running down an alleyway to the left. He turns back to Draco and, now in a louder voice.

"The boy seems to be heading to St. Mark's Square so I'm taking a shortcut if you don't want to climb up there."
Back to top Go down
luxypirate
luxypirate

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 pm

dRACO GRUNTS AS HE HAULS HIMSELF UP THE WALL, GRIMMACING AS HIS HIP SHOT PAIN UP HIS ENTIRE body. The last mission he had been on had rendered him injured, but the doctor told him moving was the best for it. "OI! WAIT! MY HIP IS BAD!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:10 pm

(( Can I join this RP?))

Just as Leonardo was sitting on a bench, contemplating his mission, He saw something. It caught his eye, which was something that hadn't happened for a long time.
"Hurm... Assassins? or just petty thieves." he thought.
"No... I've never seen any thief move like that." He smirks, Before placing his mask on his head.
He quickly checked himself over, before moving through the crowd staring at the two men climbing up the wall.
"OI! WAIT! MY HIP IS BAD!" one of them yelled.
"Hurm..." He muttered.
he quickly wall-ran up a portion of the opposite wall to theirs, before spin jumping to their wall, and grabbing a ledge, pulling himself up.
"So Either your Brothers, or you have some serious explaining to do." Leonardo Said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aselia
Aselia

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join EmptyWed May 03, 2017 5:53 pm

((May I join as well?))

There was certainly a great deal she could see from atop the tower. Including the assassins and the child.. Her first instincts to seeing the child being chased away was to help and she might have resisted if she hadn't seen the two other assassins doing the same. Valerie ran to the edge of the tower and leaped over the edge landing in a bale of head. She pulled her crossbow off her back. In a couple fluid movements Valerie was back on top of the rooftops following the boy and waiting for an opportunity to shoot.

As they reached a corner Valerie kneeled and aimed her crossbow. With not much time to aim the arrow lodged into one of the soldiers rather then a head. Still it had the affect she wanted causing the rest of the soldiers to hault in place. If the other assassins were smart it would make for a perfect distraction for both letting the others catch up and giving them the best opening to attack from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join   The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bliss of Ignorance ~ Open To Join
Page 1 of 1