Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Dawn Coleson EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Dawn Coleson EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Dawn Coleson EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Dawn Coleson EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Dawn Coleson EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Dawn Coleson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Loolaalee

Dawn Coleson Empty
PostSubject: Dawn Coleson   Dawn Coleson EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Name: Dawn Coleson

Affiliation: Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Appearance: <--- profile pic

Personality: Most people would describe her as dark. Her past has left her scarred and empty. As a result, she rarely speaks and even more seldom smiles. Yet she had been known to have a soft spot for little kids. Though she is a deadly killer, she will always jump in to save a child. This was due to the loss of her younger brother. The rest of the time, she usually is alone, sometimes seen lurking in the shadows.

Favorite Weapons: Bow, Saxe knife, throwing knife, hidden blades

Strengths: Archery, Climbing, Running

Weaknesses: Lying, Swimming, Get's angry when children are threatened

Background/Biography: "Aim a little higher, Dawn," her father said as he instructed her in archery. At age eight, Dawn and her father stood in a training field, Dawn holding a small bow and aiming at a target, while her father stood behind her and guided her step by step. "Good. Now let it go!" he shouted. Dawn let the arrow fly. It barely managed to hit the target at all. The two just laughed. "At least I hit it this time," she said. Her father picked her up and put her on his shoulders. "And you're getting better at pulling back all the way. Now let's go, your mother probably already has dinner ready.

As the two walked into the kitchen, Dawn's father set her down gently. Immediately, a little boy ran up to her, who was about 5. "Dawn!" he yelled as he hugged her tightly. "Hi there, Luke! Have you been helping mommy make dinner?" she asked. The boy nodded and handed Dawn an oddly shaped roll of bread that she guessed he had shaped himself. She took the roll gratefully and set it down on her plate. That was the normal life for Dawn. That was the way things worked out, peaceful and calm. Over the years, Dawn became an expert archer. The family was happy. Well, they were, until one fateful day, when Dawn was sixteen.

"I can't believe it! You're actually better than me, Dawn!" Her father said, gaping in awe at the 5 bulls-eyes she had shot. Luke sat on a nearby log, sharpening a stick with his knife. It was nearly sunset as Dawn trained with her father. She had finally come to exceed him in archery. "Alright, I think archery training is done for today. Why don't you take out your knives?" her father said, pulling some training knives from a bag he had. Dawn did the same. She held two knives: A larger knife, known as the Saxe knife, for close combat. The other, a smaller, specially made knife, perfect for throwing. When combined, the two knives could create a nearly impervious defense. Dawn threw her throwing knife at one of the targets, getting a bulls-eye. She then turned to her father, who struck with his practice saxe knife. Dawn deflected, then ducked under his arm and retrieved her throwing knife.

As Dawn prepared to defend herself from an overhead strike from her father, they heard a blood-curdling scream come from the house. "That sounded like mom!" Luke yelled as all three of them ran toward the house. The glass was broken on one of the windows. Dawn gasped as she stepped into the kitchen, only to see her mother, lying dead on the ground in a pool of blood. Dawn reached behind her back and pulled out her bow, yet was unable to take her eyes off of her dead mother. She dropped to her knees, tears streaming down her face. "No. No! How could this happen?" she yelled, pounding her fist against the floor. Suddenly, she heard a sound in the living room. "I'll go check it out," Luke said, running out of the kitchen before their father could stop him. Dawn ran in, but by the time she got there, Luke sat on a chair, his eyes open, staring into space. An arrow was sticking out of his chest.

"Dawn! Get out of here, now!" her father yelled. He drew his sword and turned to face a man that had come up behind him. The man was in a white cloak. "Ah, so you're the famous archer, David Coleson. Nothing personal, it's just my job." the man said before an arrow shot out of nowhere, impaling itself in David's chest. Dawn couldn't watch. She turned and ran. As she ran outside, she noticed there were more hooding people waiting there. "Kill her! We can't leave a witness!" one of the men said. Dawn climbed up onto the roof from her position. As soon as she found a solid foothold, she began shooting all the men that tried to reach her and dodged any arrows. One man, who appeared to be the leader, studied Dawn closely. The man standing next to him began to shout orders to the men, but the leader stopped him. "Don't kill the girl. She has potential. Take her, alive." he said.

Meanwhile, Dawn had run out of arrows. She sat at the top of the roof, trying to fight of the assassins with her knives, but it was no use. She knew they would kill her in a matter of seconds. Suddenly, all attack stopped. Confused, Dawn looked around to see a man walking towards her. "Well done, child. I can't believe you were able to fight them off," the man said. "Why? Why did you kill my family?" Dawn yelled, tears still streaming down her face. "We're assassins. It's our job," the man replied. "Then why didn't you kill me?" "Because, we would much rather take you with us." Suddenly, a bag was thrown over Dawn's head. She tried to fight, but couldn't see anything. She felt her hands tied behind her back, then she was thrown into some kind of carriage.

No. I won't let this happen, she thought as the carriage began moving. She realized that whoever had tied her hands didn't do a very good job. With a little work, she was able to free her hands. She pulled the bag off of her head and prepared to jump off the cart, then stopped. Odds are, they'll recognize me if I don't do something, she thought as she grabbed one of the white cloaks from a bag in the cart. She jumped off and ran into an alley, tying to cloak on.

From then on, Dawn lived alone in the streets. Her soul empty at the loss of her family, she began taking up whatever work she could get, including assassination jobs. She began to take a liking to the occupation, and started working as an assassin for hire. That was how she continued to earn a living. But life had started to get a little boring. Though she still took up work, she began to travel all around, looking for some excitement.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Dawn Coleson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Coleson   Dawn Coleson EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ

Dawn Coleson
Page 1 of 1