Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Alphonse Lamoreaux

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver
Quicksilver

Alphonse Lamoreaux Empty
PostSubject: Alphonse Lamoreaux   Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 am

Alphonse Lamoreaux

Alphonse Lamoreaux Jacobin_assassin_by_aledin-d2yw58d

Affiliation: Assassin

Appearance: Alphonse stands at 5'9" and he weighs 160 pounds. Alphonse typically keeps his long brown hair in a nobleman's ponytail and he keeps his goatee from growing too long. The main feature he has that people remember is his nose, being slightly crooked and having a scar across the bridge of his nose.  Alphonse wears a noble blue coat over his orange waistcoat. A series of belts wrap around his waist covered in small pouches and hidden daggers. Draped over his right shoulder is a red cloak, gifted to him by his father. Occasionally he exchanges it for a white cloak. Around his neck he wears a white cravat that matches his white breeches. Alphonse's sturdy black leather boots match his bicorne in color and they contrast his cravat and breeches. His hands don grey gloves and he wears his hidden blade on his right wrist, under his sleeve. His outfit is completed by the axe on his left hip.

Personality: Being of noble birth, Alphonse is very charismatic. He has a silver tongue and a way with words, able to persuade even the most stubborn person. Speaking of stubborn, Alphonse can sometimes disagree with others and become stubborn. He sometimes feels that way others work isn't the right way and usually works alone because he rarely gets along with his peers. On the contrary, Alphonse thrives in a social scene. He was raised around nobility and stuck up people so he knows how to entertain a crowd. He often carries out his contracts by fitting in to social crowds but he's much happier alone. When alone Alphonse is an intellectual, often seeking out new knowledge and reading books. He is eccentric and curious, crafting things and tinkering in his spare time.

Favorite Weapons: Alphonse favors a few different weapons but the one he favors the most is the axe. He has extensive training with an axe, always carrying one on his hip. Other weapons he favors are muskets and throwing daggers.

Strengths:
Hand-to-Hand Combat - Alphonse often resorts to hand to hand combat to quickly and stealthily eliminate a target. It's one of his best skills.

Silver Tongue - Alphonse has a way with words, often blackmailing and manipulating people. His "power of persuasion" comes in handy during contracts and missions.

Inventor - Alphonse is an inventor in his free time, creating new tools and gear for the assassins while maintaining his strength. Inventing things often leads to Alphonse having a slight advantage during missions if he builds a tool for it.

Weaknesses:
Stubbornness - Alphonse can be stubborn every once in a while, often disobeying commands and hindering others when he becomes stubborn.

Sea-sickness - Alphonse becomes sea-sick any time he gets on a boat. He does not cope well with the rocking motion and usually gets sick to his stomach on boat rides. This is ironic because he used to travel by sea a lot and his father was an Admiral in the French Navy.

Frontier Inexperience - Alphonse grew up in Paris and the closest thing to wilderness he got was his family's vineyard in Montpellier. He has no experience in the frontier, often relying on guides and others to help him through the wilderness of the New World. If he traverses the wild alone, he is likely to get lost.

Background/Biography:

People often ask me about my past and I always tell them that I had an easy life. That was only true for my childhood. I was born to Christophe and Elise Lamoreaux and into nobility. My father was an Admiral in the French Navy and my family was wealthy. Being an only child, I got almost everything I wanted; including my own musket. I remember asking my father to teach me to shoot. I was seven at the time and he looked me in the eye and said, "It's better to learn early than not at all." I have been using muskets ever since and they have quickly become one of my favorite weapons. My early childhood was a breeze and I got to practice my aim at the family vineyard in Montpellier. The only difficult thing about my childhood was the Boarding School I was enrolled in. Teenage years were a different story.

When I turned thirteen, my father began to groom me into a soldier. He would have me train hours on end in melee combat and hand-to-hand. He always said I would be the best soldier but he was training me to become something else; something better. The training got harder and the hours longer as I grew older. When I turned fifteen, my father began to take me hunting and we would go on "jogs", free-running through the city. He asked him why we were  climbing buildings and he told me that I wouldn't become an ordinary soldier. I would be fighting for a better cause. I had to promise not to tell anyone about the "jogs", not even mother. I became more agile and quicker the more we practiced. The training hours become longer but I became stronger. I got used to the training regimen after a while and I soon surpassed it. Then the day I had been waiting for finally came. It was my seventeenth birthday.

I'll never forget the day I turned seventeen. The house was full of people; servants, friends, family members and even a couple of people I didn't know. I greeted and mingled with people for hours; I was the life of the party. Finally, my favorite part of the party happened; the gifts. I received many gifts; money, clothes, a horse and even a new musket. Out of all the gifts, there was only one that really stood out; the one from my father. He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Continue the family legacy." He handed me his favorite red cloak, the one I wear to this day. After receiving all my gifts, I returned to my room to put some of them up. I returned to party downstairs, wanting to thank my father. I pushed through the crowd, not being able to find him. Finally I caught a glimpse of him and when I approached him, I noticed a man doing the same. The man slipped a blade out of his coat and I could barely get out a no before he proceeded to stab my father. Next thing I know, the man slipped away and my father fell to the floor. I ran over to him, holding his wounds. I yelled for help and the crowd was overcome with fear but he was calm; too calm. He spoke softly when he handed me a key and a piece of paper,"Remember your training. You'll Need it." My father died in my arms and that was the last day I cried. We buried him a few days afterward. My father's key opened a chest containing his bracer. I had no idea why it was special but I put it on. Little did I know, it was a hidden blade. The note led me to a man named Florentin Beaumier who I later learned was an assassin Grand Master. That was the day I became an assassin.

I was informed of the secret order of Assassins, a group of people who had thrived through the ages. I would train into an accomplished assassin over the years in order to combat the Templars. I grew in skill, training harder than I had ever before. I quickly picked up the axe, becoming proficient in using it. It has become my favorite weapon. I trained for years, honing my abilities and practicing my stealth. I prepared for the day I would avenge my father and it finally came. I was hunting a Templar by the name of Gilles Etienne and I was not alone. A few assassins and I would be hunting Gilles and his men. We scouted many areas, eventually finding him and his men at a tavern. Two of us stayed outside, another two went in and I took to the rooftop. I entered the tavern through the attic window, scanning the tavern from the rafters. I saw Gilles, an older man with grey hair, and I sprung into action. I silently moved through the rafters until I was above him. I sent out a distinct whistle and my companions and I sprung into action. We attacked swiftly and silently taking out all the other men but Gilles. He was surrounded and I leapt down onto him. My arm trembled slightly as I held my hidden blade to his neck. I felt anger and heartache, remembering the man's face from so many years ago. He lashed at me slashing my nose, leading to my trademark scar. Before he could harm me further, my hidden blade sunk into his neck. I uttered a message in his ear as I retracted my blade, "Reposer en paix". He was my first Templar kill.

You see? I've had many experiences in my life but now is a time full of them. It's been two years since I killed Gilles and I'm now headed to the New World. I will be stationed in the British colony of New York in order to combat the Templars there. I hope to meet some fellow assassins and make many allies while I'm there. I'm eager to arrive but I will miss my home in Paris. I have left loving family members and good friends behind but this is where my true story begins.

Last edited by Quicksilver on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver
Quicksilver

Alphonse Lamoreaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphonse Lamoreaux   Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Alphonse Lamoreaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphonse Lamoreaux   Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:30 am

Thanks for the bump Very Happy Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Quicksilver
Quicksilver

Alphonse Lamoreaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphonse Lamoreaux   Alphonse Lamoreaux EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

No prob. I'm gonna go start my first thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alphonse Lamoreaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphonse Lamoreaux   Alphonse Lamoreaux Empty

Back to top Go down

Alphonse Lamoreaux
Page 1 of 1