Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Revolution(Currently inactive)

Go down 
+2
moonlitcrusnik
DeadlyWest
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:24 pm

"We can't exactly just strike first. We're three people against an entire multibillionaire organization with about 3000 men. We gotta get as MANY people as possible. When we get at least 100 people? We go right to their doors and we kick the doors down and whoop some ass!" Nick replied with a smirk. Before putting his now empty coffee cup down, going to the vending machine, buying a Pepsi can and sitting back down again.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 pm

"I can work with it" he smiled "if we had the Apple we could do it"
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Nick shook his head. "The Apple is not and never will be an option. That's the kind of shit that could have some terrible consequences. We could become as bad as if not worse than the Templars due to it's power hungry effects it gives to everyone with exceptions. It's powerful, but because of what it causes people to become? It's not an option." Nick replied back.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:05 pm

"maybe" he laughed
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Nick looked up from his pepsi and replied in a more serious tone "I would suggest taking the apple seriously. As that thing is the reason why the person who raised me after I was adopted is now dead. That thing drives people insane. And I would suggest taking something as serious as the apple oh I don't know...fucking seriously?!" For Nick to react like this would be as rare as a solar eclipse.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:44 pm

"relax man, okay I got it..." he said, bit excited from is reaction
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Rachel decided to keep silent as she listened to the converstation that passed between the two men. At the word of 'Apple', however, she turned her attention back to them, "Apple? I keep hearing about an apple. My father also spoke of it. What is it?" she asked with a spark in her eye.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Nick then looked at Rachel and answered "The apple is pretty much the closest thing we have to the Apple of Eden in the Bible. It has the power to brainwash and to kill instantly. It's the kind of stuff you don't want falling into the wrong hands, especially since there are consequences to using the apple if you're just the average Joe. Because the apple is like having the power over live or death. That kind of power drives people mad because they seek MORE power. They become power hungry and they become tyrants who will stop at nothing to get it. Only a select few have been able to use the apple without this consequence. One being the Assassin Altair Ibn La'Ahad, another being Ezio Auditore and another being Desmond Miles. All three of which were related."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:28 am

"and died according to abstergo, hey we can go as secret agents into there place! and get information!" he said pretty happily
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Rachel nodded as she listened to Nick, finally finding some information on something that had been troubling her mind for a while. So the Apple was something that powerful? She understood why her father had made such a drastic change almost overnight.

However, she then heard this other male speak up, speaking of what would be a really good plan, aside one flaw. "That would be a great plan, except for the part with me" she sighed a little. "My father worked for them so they know my name, I also happened to have killed one of their employees" she finished, resting her chin on her hand.

Last edited by moonlitcrusnik on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

(By the way, Moon, if you're referring to my character, his name's Nick not John. Johnathan is his last name. Smile)

Nick thought about it for a minute and nodded "To get some info and then maybe attempt to send a message to Abstergo that we aren't fucking around, that could work very well. And with your issue, Rachel, tell me...how good are you at stealth?" Nick asked with a slight smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 pm

(Hey, I was half right! I think I'll just leave it as John, since he is sitll John. Meh, guess I could change it to Nick.)

Rachel tilted her head as she took in Nick's question, "Well, I would not know. If it gives you any idea, I was able to sneak into a medium security facility, kill the guy I was after and then escape with no problems" he decided to give him the run down of how she had finished off that employee. "Though, if any of it involves computers in any way, I'm a little...less in that department."
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Nick shook his head with a smile. "Nothing to do with the PC's needed, I'll handle that. However what I may need you to do is find the support pillars in the underground levels, put C4 on each one and then detonate it causing the building to tumble down...all without being detected. Can you do that?" Nick then asked.
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Rachel thought about it as she let it run through her mind, "Hmmm, possibly. If I had a floor plan, it should run smoothly." she finished.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:09 am

"alright, Rachel you with the C4, Nick? you and me going inside thier building and getting stuff done. what do you think?" he asked
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Nick looked at Sebastian and said "Well, first off we want to try to avoid as many civilian casualties as we can. So when I get in there, I'll hack into the power plant via one of the computers there and then I'll cut the power connected from Abstergo to the Power Plant. Before getting onto the announcement mic and telling everyone there has been a power cut and everyone except the higher up staff, aka the actual Templars, had to leave. You will then leave to this cafe and when me and Sebastian leave I'll give you the call so you can detonate the C4. I can easily also get you the floor plans as it's something that is open for the public, as they are constantly renovating and building on top of this building." before taking a sip of his Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:39 am

Sebastian looked around on the people "I wonder what are the odds someone here working there" he said, still looking at the people
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:40 am

Rachel looked around herself as well, "That might be a high possiblity, after that crazy little broadcast a few days ago" she looked to Nick and suddenly realized what she had said, "Sorry" she muttered. She then went over the plan in her head, thinking it over and trying to see if there are any plotfalls. "I would suggest taking a gun with you, Nick" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:31 am

"she's right, we shold take guns"
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:45 pm

"Not possible, Abstergo has the highest security in the world for weapons. They have metal detectors, dogs, people to pad you each time you go to a new floor and even more. We're gonna have to go in unarmed. And trust me, when it comes to people who are listening in?" Nick stopped before clearing his throat and saying pretty loudly "PERSON TO THE LEFT OF ME LISTENING IN, IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THEN YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE A TONGUE BY THE TIME THIS WEEK ENDS." The person then quickly left before Nick aimed at his tranq gun (which was disguised as a watch) and shot him, which also not only knocked him out but erased his memory. "Well, unarmed except for what I have here." Nick said as he showed the two his watch,
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:02 pm

"alright, hmm... I have an idea! we can take abstergo eemploy uniforms!"
Back to top Go down
moonlitcrusnik
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
moonlitcrusnik

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Rachel nodded to Nick, remembering a lot of the stuff he spoke of in the company she had gotten into. The only reason she had made it through with her knife is because she had been able to sneak her way in past all the secruity checks. However, upon him speaking up about someone listening in, she jumped at him shouting and then someone trying to leave the cafe in a rush. Sadly, that person did that make it far as he was knocked out by an unknown cause. She turned her eyes back to Nick as he drew her attention to his watch. Was that what he had knocked out that man with? She guessed he had some tools that could come in handy.

But at the response of their new friend, she shook her head at him, "That won't work, they are very thorough with their employees. They will make sure you are apart of the company before even allowing any access within." She sat back in her chair, "Trust me, I've tried."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:20 pm

"and then there is this problem"
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 pm

(OOC)
LOLohadLOL you need to post more, It is incredibly hard to role-play with someone who only posts one line.
It is also against the rules, but i'll ignore that and just let you know that you need to write more
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:38 pm

"Nobody said we couldn't go in loud, you two. We could just go in and go in all guns blazing. I'm pretty accurate with guns and can kill about three guys in three seconds. But that is probably suicide...." Nick replied. He began to try to think about a Plan B...he wanted to send some kind of message and show that it was him and the people involved in the Revolution. He also had to make up a new name for his "group"....he had a lot to think about when he got home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution(Currently inactive)   The Revolution(Currently inactive) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Revolution(Currently inactive)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next