Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 am

Luca couldn't help but chuckle at how quickly she moved. Once she was back in the car he told the cab driver to the apartment he and Ava were staying at while in America. Thunder rolled across the sky as they drove off promising rain.

Closing the door once he was inside she locked it. Taking his hand she gave it a firm shake smiling. "Just Ava laddie." She said as she pulled her bag off her back. "Its nice ta meet ya Anatoli. Let's see what I can do for ya." She said stopping mid bag removal when she heard the thunder. "Oh, bloody hell no..." She said wishing she had brought a car instead of her bike.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:08 am

"Thank you again for all of this, Luca. It's all so amazing" Meekara said happily before resting her head on the window. Even Nemes seemed happy, even though he likely had no idea what was going on since he was a cat.

"It is nice place. No leaky roof, no rat to fight for blanket, is perfect." He looked at Ava, thinking for a moment. He had seen her arrive on a bike, and realised that rain was on its way. "Ah, this is tricky situation. You have plan? If you want, I sleep on couch, you take bed if you need to stay."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:39 am

When they arrived at the first-floor apartment they were greeted with two large pit bulls who rounded the corner when they entered. Both sat down the female heavy with pups. The male sat just in front of the female in a protective manner but didn't seem aggressive, just protective of what was his. Luca smiled and walked in, his dog Ace walked over greeting each dog before walking past them following his master. "Don't worry lass, they're not dangerous... To us." He added with a smile but if someone with intent to harm came in the male ben would attack without warning. "Don't worry their use to cats so Azure might even try to adopt him," Luca told her with a smile.

"I guess I'll have to stay here for the night,"
Ava said with a sigh. She could ride in the rain but she didn't like to. The only time she ever did was when the assassins sent her on a mission and she needed to. "You can keep the bed though. I don't mind the couch." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:28 am

"Oh my God. I love pit bulls They're adorable" Meekara said happily before kneeling down and trying to pet the male. Nemes crawled out from under Meekara's hair, and approached the female pit bull carefully, purring and licking her paw. "Even Nemes seems to like them."

"I insist you take the bed. I have been sleeping on floor for a month, so I really don't mind taking couch" Anatoli said with a smile. He set his stuff on the counter, and took a seat on the couch, enjoying how comfortable it was.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Ben thumped his tail on the floor loudly as he received pets, his tongue hanging out of his open mouth. Azure lowered her head down at the kitten and began licking the tiny feline. She began cleaning him as if he were her puppy. "These are Ava's pups," Luca said smiling as he put the leftovers in the fridge

Ava sighed in defeat. "Alright laddie." She said with a smile as she leftovers the bag of left overs she had. "Thought you might be hungry." She said as she set it on the coffee table. "Hope you like sushi."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:39 pm

"Well, they are the cutest pups ever." Meekara began rubbing Ben's belly, just enjoying the amount of affection she was getting from the dog. "And Nemes certainly seems to like Azure, which is odd because he is terrified of dogs."

"Ah, love it. My sister introduced me to the stuff a few years ago" Anatoli said with a smile before digging into the sushi, enjoying every bite.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Luca chuckled as he put the leftovers away. "Make yourself at home. You can stay with us as long as you want." He told her as he went into the back and brought back some pillows and blankets into the living room.

Ava smiled. "Didn't think you would be such a talker," Ava said with a smile. "So tell me about yourself." She said smiling as she sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:12 pm

"I'll see you in a bit then, Luca" Meekara said with a smile, "Well, I won't actually see you, but you get the idea." Meekara quickly raced off to the bathroom, and quickly jumped into the shower. She couldn't remember the last time she had a hot shower with real soap.

"I can't say too much, what with being hunted like an animal. I have a sister, my father tried to kill me almost five years ago, and I have been hunted down since then." Anatoli paused to eat some more sushi, enjoying the food. "All of this because of a woman..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:01 am

Luca smiled and gave a soft chuckle. "You can sleep in my room if ya wish." He said smiling as he layed the blankets and the pillow on the couch. He didn't mind giving her his room.

A woman huh? Aye, I hear their beasts."
She said with a smile as she leaned back on the couch. "Mind tellin me what she did too ya?" Ava asked rolling her head to the side to look at him. She was very relaxed as if they had no troubles in the world.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:19 am

"The couch is perfectly fine with me" Meekara said with a smile as she emerged from the bathroom, still drying her hair. She was wearing an old but clean hoodie and slacks. "It beats that mattress from a dumpster I've been sleeping on for the past few years." Nemes looked a bit like a drowned rat, but Meekara set about drying him as soon as she sat down on the couch.

Anatoli hung his head slightly, and let out a sad sigh.
"She did nothing" Anatoli said sadly. "She was an Assassin, a damn good one, and as beautiful as the springtime. Naturally, we fell in love, and I joined the Assassins because of her, and their ideas of freedom. My father, he didn't approve of her, so he had her killed. When he found out that I was an Assassin too, he started sending people after me. That's when I started running..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Azure quickly moved to the kitty and began licking him as if he were one of her puppy's. Ben just played on the floor watching her, constantly watching Azure. Luca had pulled the fold up a bed out of the couch and made it. "Bed and Azure will probably sleep out here until Ava gets back so you will have plenty of company and if you need anything I'm the second door on the left." He said smiling.

"I'm sorry for your loss laddie." She said in a softer tone. "Being an assassin though... Death is a job hazard that ya have to expect.." She said looking down. "I lost a bonny lad a few years ago... God I miss him," She said with a sad smile. "Now as for ya da... If my mum or da heard that they would probably want to kill him... Children are very special to them and they believe that your child should be your everything, no matter what they choose ta do in their lives." She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 4:21 pm

"I don't mind the company at all" Meekara said happily, giving the dogs a gentle pet on the head each. She sat down on the bed, pulled a blanket around her, and almost burst into tears. She had never had anything like this before in her life, a soft, warm place to sleep. "This is amazing."

"My father, he does not care for children, let alone his own. He gave my sister away the day she was born" Anatoli said with a sigh. He scratched his beard for a moment, his head still hung low. "I'm sorry for your loss, miss Doncaster."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2018 12:28 pm

Luca smiled, happy that she was happy. "The door is locked so no one should be able to come in except Ava and she won't be home until tomorrow. It seems rain is coming this way and it's already hit where she is." He said looking at the weather. "If ya need anything I'm in here. I'll leave the door open for ya so feel free to wake me if you need anything." He said as his dog Ace came over and began pulling him by his shirt as he tried to get his owner to go to bed.

"Ah don't worry about it, laddie. I've accepted his death and I know he died doing whats right... Those damn Templars, however... I'm not over them. I'm looking for the man who killed my Liam." She said with a sigh. "If you want you can come back to Ireland with me and my friend?" She asked. "My father is the head assassin in the Irish branch and we live at the HQ there. Templars or your father would be a fool ta try an get ya there."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2018 2:22 pm

"Thank you, Luca" Meekara said with a warm smile as she lay down on the couch, curling up into a small ball. Nemes curled up against Meekara, purring softly, enjoying the warmth, as well as the softness of the blanket.

"I see no reason why I should stay in the states. I'll just let my sister know that I'm leaving, she'll kill me if I don't." Anatoli chuckled a bit before finishing his food, set his container aside, and leaned back on the couch. "I think I will have to take you up on that offer, miss Doncaster."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:15 pm

"Have a good night Meekara." He said before going into his room. Luca got ready for bed before crawling under his blankets with Ace sleeping in the spot beside him.

"Well, then we leave in a week. You should have plenty of time ta get yer affairs in order." She told him as she leaned back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Meekara lay there on the couch for a while, reading a book before falling asleep. It was nice to finally sleep on a comfy couch with a decent pillow, warm blankets, and with no wind tearing past her.

"All my affairs are sorted, and everything is packed" Anatoli said with a chuckle as he pointed to his backpack and small suitcase. "Nobody knows I am in the States, so everything is good."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Luca went right to sleep with Ace sleeping next to him. The two pit bulls fell asleep by the front door as they waited for Ava to come home.

"Good well then perhaps we can leave a bit sooner than I was planning. I do miss Ireland." She said smiling as she thought of her home. She soon fell asleep like that having been tired from her day with the American assassins.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Meekara slept soundly through the night, it was the first time in a very long time. She woke up early the next morning, and pulled the blankets up to her nose with a smile.

Anatoli sent a message through to his sister, and drew his hood before curling up in a small ball, and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:23 pm

The next morning Luca had woken early. Feeding the dogs first he began making breakfast. Meekara would wake up to the smell of eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes.

Ava left early but left her new friend a note letting him know she was running home to start making preparations to leave for Ireland. She wanted to leave as soon as possible. Not that she didn't like America but she missed her home.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Meekara followed the scent of food to the kitchen with a smile on her face; Nemes followed her closely, meowing loudly. They were both rather hungry.
"That smells delicious" Meekara said with a smile before pulling out a seat.

Anatoli woke with a start when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and heard a woman's laughter.
"Damnit, Kalinka! You should know better than to wake me like that" Anatoli shouted.
"Sorry, Orel" the woman said with a laugh, "Come on, I'm making blins. There should be enough for everyone."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Ava got back to the apartment they had been staying in just as the two had finished eating. "Somethin smells good." She said smiling, as her two large dogs came running upon her. Barking and wagging their tails she greeted them with some pats and kisses before going into the kitchen. "I can make you some food if ya like Ava?" Luca offered with a kind smile. "Dont worry about it. I can make somethin for myself." She said before turning to smile at their guest. "I hope you slept well. I also hope Luca didn't try anything." She teased giving Luca a small playful
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 4:29 pm

"No, he didn't try anything" Meekara said with a laugh. Anatoli came flying into the room, wrestling a woman wearing a replica Deadpool outfit.
"Come on, Kalinka!" The woman got Anatoli into a chokehold before he threw her off and leapt on her. Meekara had just enough time to move her tea out of the way before it was sent flying.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:25 am

Ava didn't move she stayed exactly where she was the two only missing her by a few inches. "Well you two look like your having fun." Ava said with a grin as she stepped around the two to get herself some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:30 am

"Miss Wuulf" Meekara said with a smile.
"Hey, Meeks." Katherine wrapped herself around Anatoli, choking him out. Anatoli hit his sister in the jaw, knocking it loose. Katherine backed up, clicking her jaw back in place before removing her mask. "Katherine Wuulf, or Ekaterina Romanov. Pleased to meet you" Katherine said with a smile as she held out her hand.
"My crazy twin sister" Anatoli said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:51 am

Ava smiled shaking the woman's hand with a firm grip. "Pleasure ta meet ya lass." Ava said with a grin before taking a sip of her coffee. "Haven't had a mornin this exciting since we left Ireland." Ava said earning a chuckle from Luca. "Aye, you're brothers do like to spar in the house." Luca added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next