Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Character Application: Martin Fournier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skullshakingjack
Skullshakingjack

Character Application: Martin Fournier Empty
PostSubject: Character Application: Martin Fournier   Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Name: Martin Fournier

Affiliation: Pirate

Appearance: Scruffy short beard, thin moustache, dark hair, brown eyes, Light build (same as avatar)

Personality: Extremely philosophical, Over thinking, Lazy for Mundane tasks

Favorite Weapons: Obsidian club,3 standard wheel-lock pistols

Strengths: Agility, Adrenaline rush, speed, charisma, intelligence, Pulls out gun at blinding speed

Weaknesses: Fear of large jumps, Can get attached too quick to people, Hesitant,

Background/Biography: Born in 1693 and raised in the town of paris Martin was a relatively wealthy boy who got  in trouble with the locals repeatedly,
His parents decided to move to the american colonies when he was 15 and his ship was caught in a hurricane which resulted in the death of his parents he made his way to Havana on a row boat. Got arrested for theft and was taken to the mexican peninsula for execution. However he managed to steal the brig and free the other prisoners to avoid death. He was then advised to head for Nassau. Once he got there He quickly became a renowned pirate by 17 and a captain of a frigate at 22 and is hungry looking for riches to one day retire to boston.

Last edited by Skullshakingjack on Fri May 09, 2014 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skullshakingjack
Skullshakingjack

PostSubject: Martin Fournier   Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:51 pm

I hope you approve it?
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Application: Martin Fournier   Character Application: Martin Fournier EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:59 pm

I like it Very Happy
Approved
-shivers at the thought of getting hit by an obsidian club-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application: Martin Fournier   Character Application: Martin Fournier Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Application: Martin Fournier
Page 1 of 1