Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

The Unknown Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haytham_Kenway

PostSubject: The Unknown Calling   Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Haytham walked the streets of New York, new to the melting pot city. He flipped a franc he had kept on him from his travels in the 'old world', or Eurasia to most map makers. The sun shone bright on this day, but his hat blocked most of the rays of sunlight. He loved the new city, especially after being on a ship for so long. The travel was long and hard, especially thanks to the Assassin contact he made.   The image of how he killed the assassin he once knew from his escapades across the holy land. That very assassin was the one that gave Haytham the hidden blade he now bore with honor, but now it was a honorees tool of murder, used to kill it's own maker. (I apologize in advance for this but most people never read the book so they may not know what they think they know, if that makes sense) But, his little 'act' at the theatre shall be forgotten, maybe not forgiven. BHe at least apologized before the killing blow.But it is time he let the past be the past, so he continued walking throughout New York, watching thieves and mercenaries torment the poor folk of the city. He kept his thoughts to himself, however, trying to make it to his inn room in peace. A mysterious letter was given to him by Charles Lee,  his obedient disciple. Charles knew not who nor why Haytham received this letter, only that he needs to get to the 'Broken Stool Inn', an inn outside of the New York limits. He reached the tavern and grabbed his horse. "Tell Charles I'll be in the frontier" he told the stable hand. He rode through the city in great haste, not wanting to leave this urgent matter behind him and let the person down. He soon reached the frontier, his face stern, trying not to lose his look of being composed for the mysterious gathering. He rode down a path that went through a huge system of cliffs, leaving him surrounded by all sides. Several times he heard the roars of mountain lions and bears, but each time he just spurred his horse and sped through each passage until he saw the inn. It was quite neat, for the area it was in. The walls were made of a velvety red, standing out from the completely green landscape. He rode his horse until the inn was in walking distance. To ensure this wasn't a trap, he got off his horse, readying himself for battle. He walked at a very ominous pace, catching every smallest detail going on around him. He heard noise coming from the inn. So he opened the inn's doors to see a very populated tavern. He looked around and saw many redcoats, each one probably taking a break from their patrols in the frontier. He over heard many conversations, each of a new upcoming war. "Have you heard? Civilians are trying to smuggle weapons past us!" said one of the captains. The rest of the men replied in chants against the supposed 'rebels' and threats of killing them all ran through the tavern. Haytham ignored all the rambling, for this may be his final chance to begin his true mission, find the chamber of the ones who came before. He walked over to the bar and sat at a stool. "Where are the rooms?" he asked the bartender. "Upstairs, to the left. You must be the Ken-" the bartender was hushed by Haytham's flick of wrist, revealing his hidden blade. "My presence here is to be known by now one," he said in a low but angry tone, "If anyone finds out I am here, you shall regret ever seeing my face". The bartender nodded in fear and backed away. Haytham walked away from the bar and headed upstairs, unknowing of whose presence he would be seeing. He didn't even know if he was part of the order or the guild. He would find out now. Luckily, his 'stolen' wrist blade bore the symbol of the assassin, so if it was a guild member, he would have a decent entering and killing of his attacker, but he knew not of this person he was seeing.Haytham knocked on the door and awaited for his host to open the room's door. He readied himself for whatever lays behind this door, whether friend or foe, Haytham would have the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soothsay

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Calling   Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:31 pm

The creed had caught wind of this informant about to meet the Templar Haytham Kenway and she was instructed to kill the informant. She easily slipped in and found the informant not twenty minutes before Kenway was due to arrive according to the letter.

Under her white hood she grinned as the two engaged in a quick conversation before getting down to the more gruesome part of the exchange, after about ten minutes in there was a knock on the door.

"He's early..." She muttered to herself as she held the hair of the informant, who needless to say was slowly bleeding out from the stab wound on his neck. He made a slight grunt which was silenced far too quickly.

She left the dying informant as she opened the window as quickly as she could and started to climb through it no doubt by time she was already on the porch, Kenway was in the room.

Evelyn was a slim woman standing at five foot 8 inches as she needed to get away as quickly as possible as she looked towards the best exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haytham_Kenway

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Calling   Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:38 pm

"My word," Haytham muttered in a quite calm voice as he viewed the dying man. He was quite acquired at the art of death, but he still had his regrets. Immediately he searched the corpse for anything linking to who or what had done this. He noticed the window was opened and that a small blood trail lined the floor. He took haste in chasing the trail, hoping he could make it to the killer before they got away. He ran to the balcony, just to see the woman who had just murdered his man. "Excuse me," he began, "But what you did in there wasn't very polite," he drew his sword, "so why don't you give me the joy of avenging my dear friend". He raised his rapier, given to him by his father as a child, and awaited the Assassin's next move. "Come on then" he twirled his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soothsay

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Calling   Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:56 am

"Avenging the recently deceased means killing me, however I have far too much to do today. We can have a friendly chat another time if you like Mr Kenway" She spoke softly her lips curling into a slight smirk as she drew her dagger. She whistled loudly so she could signal her horse, however the mare was trotting up so Haytham still had time to attack before she could escape. Her smirk soon dropped back into a straight line as she returned to her usual cold self. She backed towards the rails of the balcony her right arm in a defensive position the dagger blade pointed outwards towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haytham_Kenway

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Calling   Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:40 pm

"Very well, so be it," he started to walk slowly over to her, "but when shall we speak, might I ask?". He heard the sound of a horse trotting, so he was readying himself to take chase. He saw a clear opening where the rails of the balcony used to be, due to a fallen tree it was now just a limp plank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soothsay

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Calling   Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:06 pm

"Maybe tomorrow or next week, we run in different circles." She started as she was now close to the railings she glanced over her shoulder for a brief second seeing her mare nearly there she smiled slightly under her hood and jumped slightly so her backside landed on the wooden rail as she swung her legs over pushing off with her free hand as she managed to jump down and landed on the ground with a roll she stood up and saw her horse she quickly hopped on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Calling   

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1