Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 am

(XD speaking of Origins, I'm creating a character in that time period that I think you'll like Very Happy I hope, anyway lol. I need to restart my game on Origins...)

Justin began to laugh as the fox's tongue stroked his cheek. "Down, Dipper," he said through his laughter. He'd given the fox a name.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:58 am

"She's a busy little one, isn't she" Katherine said with a laugh as she ruffled the fox's fur gently earning yet another playful chatter from the fox. "I take it you slept well?" Katherine grabbed a plate, and handed it to Justin before taking the other for herself. As usual, she was pretty hungry.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 am

Justin sat up and gave a nod, giving Dipper a scratch behind her ear before he bit into the pastry. "Yea," he said with a mouthful of the pumpkin pastry. "I slept great. Better than I have in years."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Katherine smiled, glad Justin had gotten some decent sleep for once. She bit into a pastry, enjoying the flavour. A loud beeping sound came from the studio, earning a groan from Katherine.
"I should probably check that out" Katherine said with a sigh before climbing off the bed, and heading to the studio.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Justin finished his food and followed her to her studio, curiosity pulling him closer towards it. Was that the sound of the staff being found?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Katherine was leaning over a computer as she typed away furiously. The systems had not picked up on anything that matched the image or description of Seth's staff. Even in old Nazi documents, not a single mention of it.
"It can't be... it... it's still there, with her..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Justin frowned, a little confused. "Her?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:29 pm

"Nour, Seth's human wife, the last to wield the staff... The staff is still buried with her. Nobody knows of it, or at least nobody's gone after it." Katherine was thrilled with her discovery. This would be the easiest artefact recovery in history. "This is amazing" Katherine said excitedly before turning to face Justin, quickly throwing her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Justin smiled and hugged her back. He could feel Zarin moving, but paid it no mind. Zarin had his own things to deal with. But this was different. Zarin didn't just move. Justin felt as though Zarin had purposely detached himself from Justin. What was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:29 am

Katherine could feel something was a bit off. Something was different with Justin and his bond with Zarin. She backed up slightly, and looked at Justin curiously.
"Justin? What's going on" Katherine asked, concern in her voice, and worry etched on her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Justin's frown deepened and soon he found himself sitting down. "I," he began slowly. "Don't know. Zarin...he's gone. I can't even locate him like normal." He looked up at Kat, worry etched in his own face. "And Zarin is half of who I am when I become an Assassin for work. Without him...I won't be able to take contracts. I won't be as effective as I usually am." It was becoming obvious that he was a little distraught.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Katherine couldn't believe what she was hearing. Zarin was gone? It wasn't possible, at least that's what she thought.
"Wait, what? Zarin's gone? I thought that you two were inseparable?" Katherine quickly raced downstairs, looking for Zarin. She searched everywhere for him, even in the kitchen cupboards. "Zarin? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:54 am

No answer came from the Indian demon. And that had Justin worried. He crossed the floor to the kitchen and almost collapsed against the counter. "He usually wanders off on his own from time to time," he said. "But this feels like he's not even in the state anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:44 am

"Justin? Are you alright?" Katherine noticed that Justin wasn't looking his best which was understandable since part of him had just been stripped away. "Why would he do this to you? Why would he leave you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:15 am

Justin managed to sit down at the counter and ran a hand through his hair. "Zarin has his reasons," he said with a pant. "Usually, if he detaches suddenly like this, it means he's going to look for something and needs to stay hidden. My bond with him is so strong that, when he's with me, it's almost as though he's seen by the entire world through me. Because of what he helps me achieve. Without me, he goes back to the way it was before: undetected. Maybe he's going to check something out for us. He'll be back...he has to be.." Zarin had been apart of Justin for so long that long exposures without the demon would literally make Justin sick. So Zarin had to be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:33 am

"I hope he comes back soon" Katherine said with a sad sigh before wrapping her arms around Justin once again. She worried for him, hoping that Zarin's absence would not be too great a toll on Justin. "Why don't I make us some tea, and we just relax until he returns? What do you say to that?" Katherine was trying to keep his mind off of Zarin's disappearance, hoping to make him feel a bit better.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:48 am

Justin offered a smile. "That sounds great," he said with a quiet sigh, his shoulders relaxing visibly. "Spearmint tea, if you have it.. Oh! With sugar!" He sounded excited about his tea.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 12:07 pm

"Anything for you, love" Katherine said with a smile before she set about making his spearmint tea, as well as a peach and pineapple tea for herself. She still wondered where Zarin had gone off to, but she needed to focus on Justin at the moment. The teas both smelt delicious, and she was eager to just sit with him again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 am

Justin smiled at her and took a sip of his tea, relaxing his muscles once the warm liquid hit his tongue. It felt good to just sit and sip on something that was, hopefully, going to make him feel better.

Meanwhile

It felt good to him, being back on familiar ground. Though exactly why the plains of Egypt were familiar to him, Zarin would never know. He just knew he had to find something out and quick. He couldn't be away from Justin for too long, or the boy would get sick and at that point, he'd be of no use to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 am

Katherine curled up beside Justin on the couch, quickly logging into Netflix, and finding the show she was looking for.
"Ok, I'm hoping you'll enjoy this. It's a work of art, and downright adorable" Katherine said with a smile as the show started. It was a brand new series called Hilda. The animation was smooth, sweet, and had a whimsical feel to it. It had quickly become Katherine's favourite show.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 10:50 am

(I've actually seen that around on Netflix. It does look adorable ^_^)

Justin couldn't help but chuckle. The animation was just too cute to take seriously. "It's so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:22 am

"It is, but not half as cute as you" Katherine said with a smile before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. She was happy she had managed to take his mind off of Zarin's disappearance. In a way, she somewhat understood what he was going through. She wasn't sure if anything similar would happen if her and Seth were ever separated, but he wasn't completely attached to her. If anything, Seth would be the one to suffer.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Justin smiled, a soft chuckle rising out of his lips. "Well you're cute too," he said, wrapping an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 am

Two lethal killers, but they both found each other to be adorable, that was sweet. Buried her face in the crook of Justin's neck, smiling as she did so. He was definitely the one, the person she wanted to spend her life with. He was just as broken and damaged as she was, and she loved him for it.
"I love you, Justin. I really do" Katherine said softly, her breath warm against his neck. She placed a gentle kiss on his neck as she wrapped her arms around him, glad she had found the one.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:12 am

Justin cuddled against her when she kissed his neck, wrapping his arms around her protectively. He, too, was glad that he had found the one he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. "And I you, Kat," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next