Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:53 pm

After a short while, Justin did fall asleep with her in his arms. He hadn't been tired. He was just so relaxed at that moment that sleep took him over.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 1:59 am

Katherine fell asleep not long after as she had been listening to the steady rhythm of Justin's heartbeat. She had gently draped an arm over his chest to keep him close to her.
Just as Katherine had said, Jimmy arrived, and left the pizzas on the counter before taking a dollar bill from the large jar labelled "tips". On his way out, he paused to give the fox a gentle scratch behind the ear before heading out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Justin didn't know when he woke up. All he knew was that, by the time he did, it was already dark outside. He stirred gently in the bed, not wanting to wake Kat. He stretched out his arms behind her and stretched his legs as well, feeling the tension in his back releasing. A yawn escaped his mouth and before long, he was stroking Kat's hair to try and wake her up gently. He could still smell the pizza downstairs and felt his stomach give a mighty growl. He was hungry, but he didn't want to leave Kitten up here alone.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Katherine almost jumped when she heard Justin's stomach growling at him, and she couldn't help but laugh at her own reaction.
"Sorry" Katherine chuckled, "It's a strange new feeling waking up with someone else in the bed... but I think I like it." She loved the feeling of waking up beside Justin. She caught whiff of the pizza, and her own stomach made a bit of noise. "I suppose we should eat..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:13 am

Justin chuckled and sat up, giving his body a good stretch. "I think I like that feeling too," he said, giving her a smile. "Come on. Let's go get that pizza. I'm absolutely starving!" He gave her leg a pat before he jumped up out of bed. He had this habit of undressing in the middle of his sleep and when he stood up, he was shirtless with his pants still intact, surprisingly. Usually those come off during his sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:35 am

Katherine couldn't help but stare at Justin, taking in each and every muscle. Sweet mother Mary on a donkey headed for Bethlehem... Justin was hot! Katherine quickly shook her head, snapping out of her trance.
"Ah, yes... the food" Katherine said with a bit of a cheeky smile before heading downstairs. She quickly grabbed a slice of pizza, and took a few bites. Sure, it wasn't as warm as she liked, but she was starving. Katherine was trying to distract herself from him with food, which usually worked, but it wasn't really working for her this time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:40 am

Justin followed her downstairs and tucked into his own pizza, smiling at the taste of it. It was delicious! His eyes kept wandering over to Kitten, though...what was she thinking? He smiled as he studied her body.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:09 am

Katherine looked over to Justin, a small smile on her lips. She knew he had been studying her, and she liked it. The microwave beeped, and Katherine turned to grab the pizza out of the microwave. The cheese was so hot, it was bubbling. Katherine took a few more bites, finishing her current slice before turning her attention to the hot ones. Her food distraction seemed to be working... somewhat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 am

Justin smiled a little wider before he put his own pizza in the microwave for a few minutes. Once it was done, he took another bite and opened the garlic sauce that had come with it. He dipped the slice into the garlic and took another bite, smiling at the taste before he turned his eyes back to Kat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:05 am

Katherine pulled a tub of crushed garlic from the fridge, and sprinkled some on her pizza, as well as a bit of Sriracha. She took a slice to Seth, which he gladly at up. When she returned to the kitchen, she continued eating her pizza with a smile as she leaned against the fridge, watching Justin.
"So, do you often get undressed in your sleep, or is this a first" Katherine asked with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:17 am

Justin almost choked on his pizza and managed to swallow it without injury. He didn't respond for a good moment before he turned his head away, blushing. "It's been a habit since I was a teenager," he admitted, quite embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:35 am

"I don't mind. I kinda like it" Katherine said with a chuckle. "I used to do it back in Africa in summer." Of course, it would get extremely hot at night, and if you didn't have an air conditioner, you could forget about getting any sleep at all.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:45 am

His blush deepened. Justin wasn't one who took compliments all that well. They usually wound up with him acting like a submissive puppy, versus the normal guys that turn completely dominant when they get complimented. It was kind of cute in a way.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 8:32 am

Katherine couldn't help but smile at Justin's reaction. To her, it was adorable, and one of the sweetest things ever. She placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, and turned her attention to her pizza. He was completely different to all the guys she had met before, he was sweet and humble, while the others had been egotistical asshats as Katherine would say.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Justin offered a chuckle and began to eat his own pizza. He liked her and wanted to stay by her side no matter what..
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Katherine pulled a small piece of paper from under one of the pizzas, and studied it for a moment before sticking it to the fridge with a small Lumpy Space Princess magnet. To the average person, it looked like a simple sketch of a bee with a little moustache, playing with some cards. To Katherine, however, it was a contract.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Justin knew contract code, but this was a little more advanced. He wanted to know, so he simply looked at her and nodded. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm

"It's a contract" Katherine said with a smile. "The cards show the target owes a debt, the artist signature is the target's name, and the bee shows I get to take him out any way I want." Katherine took another bite of her pizza, savouring the flavour with a smile on her face. "And because it's not coloured, it's not an urgent job."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 6:29 pm

"I've never seen a contract look like that," Justin admitted, taking another drink of his Dr. Pepper. "Mine usually are just a letter with a picture and I get the occasional scene drawing. Those are usually targets that are drawn by our mole. The scene usually tells me how old the target is, who they are, where they're located..some of them will include a schedule drawn out somewhere as well to let me know when they'll be walking around or asleep. If the target is colored and the scene behind isn't, it's usually a takeout immediately contract. Those with the entire thing colored usually is a tail then kill."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 7:04 pm

"I honestly miss the simple days of a phone call or a small note. It was so much simpler" Katherine said with a sigh. "I suppose it's safer this way." Katherine cleared away the empty boxes, and checked for any other contracts. Once she was done, she stretched causing her shirt to creep up a bit revealing the smooth pale flesh of her stomach which looked like it would be soft to the touch.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 9:37 am

Justin couldn't resist and gently stroked her stomach before he withdrew and tugged her shirt down. "You're soft," he said simply, his voice soft and his face flushed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:02 am

Katherine couldn't help but smile at Justin's comment. He was just so damn sweet, and he was adorable too. Of course the two broken killers would be a perfect match. Katherine wrapped her arms around Justin's neck, and kissed him softly. This was all she wanted, just to be with him, safe and happy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:09 am

Justin kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her closer to him. He wanted to be there with her forever. He wanted nothing more than to touch her...he hated the thought of someone else putting their hands on her..In fact, it infuriated him. He wanted her to be his and his alone. His kitten...and the mother to his kids...His mind went blank. What was he thinking!?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 am

Katherine enjoyed the sensation of his lips against hers yet she still noticed that Justin's head was in the clouds, and he was distracted by something. She wondered what went on in his mind, what he would think about when his mind wandered.
"What are you thinking about" Katherine asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Nothing," Justin said softly, offering a small smile. But he couldn't lie to her. "Except that...I want you..." Why'd he say it so outright?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next