Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 5:53 am

"Thank you..." Katherine lowered her hood, and took a deep breath. She started heading back to the house, still a bit on edge. Katherine couldn't deny that Justin had a calming effect on her, probably because he was as messed up as she was. "Are you alright, Justin? They didn't do anything to you, did they?" She was naturally concerned about Justin, especially now that she knew Jack was involved.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 5:58 am

"Withdrew a small vial of blood," Justin said, unable to hide the truth from her. She was the only person he wanted to be truthful with. He turned his head to study her and offered a small smile. "I told my contact to drop the payment off near your mailbox. Didn't give an address, just told her the color. That's how we'll get our money from now on. No more going into alleyways to collect the money. Just a simple drop off to the mailbox."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 am

"It certainly beats having to go down to the bar to get the money" Katherine said with a chuckle. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of money arriving at a postbox. "I think that's the first time that postbox is going to be used what with everything being done digitally these days. Seems a bit weird, almost." Katherine remembered the pendant in her pocket, and pulled it out. "Do you know anything of an Assassin by the name of Benjamin? "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 6:45 am

Justin looked over at her once they turned down their driveway. "Name sounds familiar," he said with a shrug. "I think he came to America once, a while ago. He returned home to Australia, though. Some sort of incident made him leave America. Don't know what it was, though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:12 am

"It was Ember, I think... I wanted to return this to him, to apologize for what I did." Katherine unlocked the door, and headed inside to make some tea. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she opened the cupboard and saw a raccoon looking down at her. "God damnit. You know you're not allowed in here." Katherine gently pulled the raccoon from the cupboard, and set it on the floor before she carried on with her business.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:21 am

Justin smiled and chuckled as the raccoon scampered off. "He doesn't have an address I don't think," he said, turning on the TV and sitting right by the fox.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:30 am

"I'm sure I'll find him, eventually" Katherine said with a sigh. She finished making the tea, and headed over to Justin, taking a seat beside him, and handing him a cup of tea. "So, when should we start searching for Seth's staff? It's one of the few relics that we simply cannot let the templars get their hands on." Katherine took a sip of her tea, relaxing as she sunk into the couch. It was nice to be safe at home, away from the Templars and the institute.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:15 am

Justin gave a nod of his head and took a sip of his own tea. It definitely was good to be home. He turned to look at her and offered a smile. "So where do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:22 am

"The animus. I'll need to sift through Nour's memories to see if I can find it" Katherine said with a sigh. She rubbed her neck as she remembered what Abstergo made her go through. Sure, that was a different ancestor, and she was forced into it, but the animus still freaked her out a bit. "I figure once we have a picture of it, we can start searching for it." Katherine smiled back at Justin, glad he was still there, that he was safe.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:33 am

Justin nodded and offered a weak smile. "If you don't want to go in," he began slowly. "I can do it. I'm sure one of my ancestors had to have had contact with Seth's staff at one point or another. Maybe looking through my ancestor's eyes will actually help me to understand why exactly Zarin came to me. Why he's here, how he got here...you know..." He gave a shrug in a nonchalant matter, though his eyes studied her's for a good bit.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 11:30 am

"If you really want to do it, I won't stop you. If things go South, I'll pull you out immediately." Katherine thought for a moment, thinking of the staff, and her ancestor, the human woman that charmed a god. "I'll be in for the first five minutes, see what the staff looks like so you know what to look for." She looked over to Zarin, speaking to him now. "Will you be staying here while he's in there?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 11:49 am

Zarin looked at Kitty from his place on the couch and gave her a look. "Why would I want to enter into that damned thing again?" He asked, sounding bewildered she'd suggest such a thing. But there was an underline of fear. Justin couldn't help but force a hurt smile, as though it pained him to make the motion.
"Sorry for his attitude," he said softly. "He's not on very good terms with the animus machine."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 pm

"I don't mind the attitude. At least he'll get to keep me company then" Katherine said with a chuckle. She looked at Justin, studying him for a moment before resting a gentle hand on his shoulder. She knew that look well, that something had happened to him. "Justin, what did they do to you?" There was a soft warmth about her, a comforting presence even.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Justin looked to the floor for a moment before he let off a heavy sigh. "It's not easy to explain, so give me a moment." He took a deep breath and looked Kitten dead in the eye. "I was an experiment. They used me to try and find out just how to create the perfect weapon. I guess they thought of me nothing more than a toy. Once they'd finished their experiments on my body, they worked on my mind and placed me inside of an animus that had a strong connection to my ancestors." Justin took a breath and looked to Zarin on the couch.

"Now, I don't know how, but somehow they found a strand of precursor DNA inside of my blood once they'd stuck me inside the animus and wanted me to sink up with it. Something went wrong. I don't know what happened and I'm sure that they're just as baffled as I am to this day." Justin returned his gaze to Kitten, their depths full of pain. "It hurt. It felt like my entire body was being ripped apart and put back together again at the same time. They tried pulling me out before the machine broke and succeeded at the last second. I came away weak and almost useless to them. They continued their tricks and whatnot until they discovered I could move things without touching them. Zarin had appeared at that moment and boy, was he unruly. He almost had me kill that entire building just for us to be free. I'm still not sure exactly what had happened that day, or how he got ahold of me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Katherine sat in thought for a moment, thinking carefully about what Justin had said. Perhaps it would be too dangerous to put Justin in the Animus again? He had been mentally affected by it, while she had only been physically affected. Katherine gently rubbed the thick scar along her neck, remembering her ancestor's violent death.
"They made me relive Thatch's death far too many times to count." Katherine looked to Justin with a smile. "I'll do it. Just pull me out if things go wrong? "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:46 am

Justin looked at her, almost ready to object. But he didn't. Instead he gave a small nod. "Alright," he said quietly. "But I do want to know what happened and why Zarin suddenly showed up. But...I guess that can wait until after we find Seth's staff." He smiled, trying to make himself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 8:01 am

"I can help with that, well, people I know can help with that." Katherine finished her tea, and leaned back a bit, simply relaxing. Seth was humming to himself happily as he sprawled out under the heat lamp. There seemed to be a calmness in the house, spreading even to the animals. Everything felt normal for once. "When you're ready, I'll plug in."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Justin shook his head and simply rested against her. "I want to enjoy this for a while," he said with a soft, relaxed sigh. "And get everything else out of our minds."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Katherine smiled, and gently rested her head against Justin's. It was nice to have him around. Even though Justin had a demon attached to him, she felt the safest she had ever felt. Even as a child, she had never felt as safe as she did now.
"This is nice..." Katherine said with a smile. She closed her eyes briefly as she simply enjoyed the moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 11:31 am

Justin followed suit, giving a small smile as he wrapped his arms around Kitten and pulled her closer in a gentle fashion. He wanted to be with her like this forever. Wanted nothing more than to have a somewhat normal life, even for a brief moment. And he simply could not see himself without her at his side.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Katherine snuggled up against Justin, seeming like a completely normal woman for a moment. No matter how tough and independant she tried to be, how vicious or violent she seemed to be, she still needed affection and human comfort. Justin provided just that. Katherine felt so comfortable at that moments, she felt like she could fall asleep there, and be extremely happy about it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:42 am

Justin didn't move, didn't disturb her. How could he? She was just so perfect like this. He wanted this more than anything. It's what he'd wanted since the day he'd been accepted into the Brotherhood: normality. Kitty's warm body brought him to that moment of being normal and he was enjoying it. He wanted to ask her to be his permanently, to share his life with her and raise a family. A family...his heart soared at the thought of having one. And he thought no one better to do that with than her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 am

Katherine grabbed a blanket, and draped it over them before snuggling up against Justin again. She sat there beside him, thinking of a somewhat normal future, a future with Justin. Perhaps even a life on one of the reservations? Without a moment's thought, Katherine leaned up, and placed a gentle kiss on Justin's cheek before resting her head against his arm. Seth smiled at the sight, and looked to Zarin as he nodded.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 am

Zarin offered his own approval and offered Seth a quirky smile. Justin soon reacted to the kiss and lifted Kitty's head up, planting a big one against her lips. He didn't know why he'd done it, but he knew he liked it and wanted to feel that gentle tingling feeling every day.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:02 am

Katherine certainly wasn't expecting Justin to respond like that, but she definitely liked it.
"I could definitely get used to this" Katherine said with a smile before returning the kiss. She loved this feeling, and she was starting to think she loved him. Had the fox not been in the way, she would have rested her head on his lap, but she decided to not disturb the animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next