Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 am

"He designed the serum that they used on you, so he'll need to check up on you, and make certain that you're alright. It's a simple serum meant to enhance your natural abilities. He also created the serum that gave Katherine her abilities." Katherine had blacked out at some point while Anatoli was talking, and was lying in a pool of her own blood. "Of course, he didn't know Joker would actually use it on her, and he had no idea of the side effects, or how it would actually affect her mentally."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:39 am

"Enhance my natural abilities?" Justin shook his head, running a hand through his hair. "I never had any of these powers until I got taken by Ethan. It's these sick fucks' fault I'm like this. That we're like this." He looked to Kitty and ran a hand through her hair in a loving manner.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:47 am

"I meant the serum they used on you today. He only started with serums last year." Anatoli rubbed the needlemarks on his arm, and let out a sigh. "Either way, let's get out of here." Anatoli picked Katherine up, and carried her to a cab outside. Once he had put Katherine in, Anatoli climbed in, resting his weary eyes for a moment. Katherine drifted in and out of consciousness over the next hour or so. She could pick up the scent of petrol, the trash outside, and blood.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Justin, too, rested his eyes. He was exhausted. He took a deep breath before he settled between Kat and her brother, his eyes closing. Once his eyes closed, he was out like a light, hardly noticing anything as it passed by.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 6:20 pm

The feeling that the movement of the car provided was comforting to Katherine, it reminded her of the long road trips she would go on with her parents as a child. At some point, she managed to rest her head against Justin, finding his scent and his warmth very comforting.

The car came to a stop outside an old dodgy bar, and Anatoli hopped out, stretching for a moment before a woman in a black skintight leather suit emerged from the bar.
"Come inside, and be quick about it. Hugo is waiting for you downstairs. I've been trying to keep everyone calm, especially Eduardo."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:33 am

The voice made Justin stir ever so slightly, though he remained where he was. One arm had somehow draped around Kitty and his head rested on top of hers in a cute manner.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 am

The woman opened the car door, and gently tapped Justin on the shoulder.
"It's time to wake up. You're here" the woman said in a warm and friendly voice.
"He's been through a lot, it's no wonder he's tired."
"Still, we need to get them inside."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:22 am

Justin peeled open his eyes to the best of his ability. He looked up through blurry eyes and saw nothing but a woman's figure. He gave a groan and closed his eyes again, body relaxed enough for someone to pick him up with ease.

"What's taking so long?" Another voice asked from behind the other two. "Hurry up! He's waiting."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:31 am

The woman picked up Katherine, while Anatoli picked up Justin.

Upon entering the bar, a young man with bright green hair, white skin, and red lips (he actually looked a lot like the Joker) stood up, and looked at Katherine sadly.
"Kitten... Sel, is she alright?" The man tried to move a bit closer, but was immediately stopped by the woman in the skintight leather outfit.
"Shut it, Jackson! You lost the right to care about her when you left her! She was nothing but good to you, she saved your life, and you threw her out like trash the second she fucked up."
"But... She's still my kitten..." The woman let out a sigh, and turned away from the man, trying to stop herself from doing anything stupid.
"Jackson, you did this to her, you poisoned her with that shit, you put a target on her back. Whatever happens to her, it's on you, Jack." The woman stormed off to a back room, leaving the pale man to look on in concern.
"I should have killed you" Anatoli growled through gritted teeth before leading the way downstairs. The man gave Justin a foul look, and shook his head before turning his attention to his drink.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:46 am

Justin, still half asleep, barely saw the fowl look given to him and instead followed Sel and Anatoli downstairs. He was half walking, half stumbling at this point. His body was simply too exhausted to function properly. He slurred something similar to the words 'where are we going'.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:51 am

A bald middle-aged man wearing rose tinted glasses and a lab coat took one look at Katherine, and shook his head before opening the door next to him. The room had birch flooring, soft yellow walls, and the ceiling and wooden furniture had been painted a greyish-blue. At the back of the room, there was an autopsy table, with various surgical instruments arranged neatly on a tray beside it. There was a single bed with white sheets in the center of the room, with a large tan leather recliner beside it. There was a drip ready, and set up next to the recliner.
"Can you please set miss Wuulf on the table, and set the young man in the recliner?" The woman gently set Katherine face down on the table, while Anatoli put Justin in the seat. The woman quickly headed of, followed very closely by Anatoli. The doctor approached Justin, and set a gentle hand on his shoulder.
"I promise I won't hurt Katherine. In fact, you are more than welcome to stay by her side if you want. I've already prepared your fluids, a simple saline drip, some vitamins, and something to help you relax and dull the pain" the doctor said calmly. "Do I have your permission to insert the drip?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:51 am

Justin looked up at him, his vision blurred before he turned his gaze to Kitty. He wanted to make sure she was okay. He couldn't care less about what happened to him, so long as she was okay...he didn't remember doing it, but he somehow managed to nod his head at the man's question. He could sense nothing but kindness in the man's body language and his actions. He could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:17 pm

The doctor carefully set about inserting the needle into the vein on Justin's hand, and taped it down before heading over to Katherine. He carefully cleaned out the wounds on her back, and bandaged them up before rolling her onto her back. Using the various tools at his disposal, and with extreme caution, the doctor eventually managed to remove the bullet from Katherine's head.
"Ah, there you go, dear. Your brain should be back to your level of normal soon enough. Now, let's make sure they didn't damage your cybernetics." He very carefully cut Katherine open, and inspected her cybernetics before closing her up. As soon as he was finished with Katherine, he moved her onto the bed, resting her on her side. He put Katherine on a similar drip to Justin's, with a few additives, and left the two to rest.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 4:39 am

Justin could barely pay attention to what had happened. He remembered a needle getting pushed through his skin and felt his veins turn to ice from the cold of the liquid inside the bag. Soon enough, at around midnight that following night, he woke up, groggy and dazed. "Where am I?" He managed to ask in a coherent sentence.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 5:17 am

Katherine bolted over to Justin, and practically threw her arms around him. She had been worried about him, and seeing that he was alright was a huge weight off her chest.
"Thank you. Anatoli told me everything. Thank you so much, Justin." Katherine paused to wipe the tears from her eyes, as well as to take a deep breath. "We're at the Abbott and Costello pub. Hugo and the others have been looking after us."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:39 am

Justin gave a soft groan and leaned back in the chair, resting his head on it. "My head hurts." He said groggily, raising a hand to touch his forehead. "I feel like I got ran over by a semi-truck..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:20 am

"I know, I'm sorry about that, Justin." Katherine sat on the edge of her bed, and looked at Justin with a warm smile. "And Zarin? Is he alright?" Katherine sounded rather concerned for the Nalusa Chito, and she was. After all, he had helped them escape from the institute.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Justin reached out for the Nalusa Chito and was met with the same darkness as he had felt the first time the creature had appeared to him. "I don't know." He said with a hesitant tone. "I can feel him but...it's like he's dormant. He hasn't been dormant since before he attached to me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:52 pm

"Could he be resting? Like trying to regain his strength or something? From what Anatoli told me, you and Zarin went through a lot." Katherine draped a blanket over Justin before she pulled on an old hoodie, and wrapped a blanket around herself. It wasn't all that warm in the basement, it was actually freezing. "We should head upstairs when you're ready. It's much warmer up there, and you can have your own bed."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Justin licked his lips and gave a small nod at her suggestion. He was cold. "Yeah. Let's go." He said, standing from the recliner. His legs wobbled like that on a newborn foal, threatening to give out on him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Katherine wrapped an arm around Justin to help keep him stable, and helped lead him upstairs to a hallway filled with doors, each one decorated with images of a different DC villain. Katherine stopped at the door decorated with images of Deathstroke, with a few images of Deadpool scattered about. Katherine unlocked the door, and led Justin inside. There was a large gunsafe separating two beds, and a pile of blankets on each bed. Katherine set Justin down on a bed, and pulled some blankets over him before sitting on the edge of the bed, resting a gentle hand on his arm.

Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Justin snuggled down into the blanket and smiled at her, trying to not look as tired as he felt. He gave a yawn and closed his eyes for a moment, trying his best to stay awake. "If I fall asleep, I'm sorry.." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 pm

"It's alright, Justin, sleep as much as you need to. I'll be here when you wake up" Katherine said with a warm smile. She had some things to do, but she would wait until Justin was asleep as she thought it was the polite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:10 am

Justin's eyes fluttered for a time before they closed and his breathing relaxed into the rhythm of sleep. His hand reached for hers and grasped onto it, giving it a light squeeze. He was obviously still drained from what had happened earlier, at the facility. Makes sense. That looked like it had been the first time Justin had ever been taken over by Zarin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 10:23 am

As soon as Justin had fallen asleep, Katherine headed off to deal with her ex.
"What the hell are you doing here, Jack" Katherine asked with a sigh as she cracked open a beer.
"Well, first of all, this is my bar. When I heard what had happened, well, I was worried about you."
"Yeah, right. I'm finally getting to a good place in my life, and you show up to ruin everything again! JESUS CHRIST!" Katherine rubbed her blackening eyes, and let out a sigh. "Just go, Jack, before I kill you. I'll give you whatever you want for the bar, just, leave."
"I'm not going anywhere, Kitten."
"I'M NOT YOUR KITTEN, JACK! NOT ANYMORE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next