Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Ryan had left to his room, getting comfortable in his bed as he fell asleep. Buddy was already asleep in his own bed - more so just a collection of blankets - earning a slight chuckle from Ryan as he saw the rat. Julian had shambled off and found a couch to bunker down on, not bothering to change his outfit at all spare removing his shoes. Michael was, as well, sleeping soundly, letting out some mumbles as he shifted around lightly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Selena, having completely forgotten about Katherine's illness as well as being drunk herself, had left Katherine's bedroom door wide open. Naturally, Katherine wandered out of her room, roaming the house almost completely naked, save for her bra and undies.

"Oh sexy boyfriend... I have a surprise for you. Now, where are you hiding?" Katherine entered a random room, and headed over to the bed, a sly smile on her face. "There you are, handsome."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Michael grunted a bit, making some shooing motions. He didn't register anything she said, rolling over onto his side. "Ah'm tired...
Lemme res'... Ah dunno 'ow yer bleedin' up..."
He rubbed his face a bit, rolling over to his side and turning his back to her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:31 pm

"Come now, don't be like that" Katherine said with a chuckle before climbing onto the bed. "You wouldn't leave me like this, would you?" She seemed a bit weird, like she wasn't completely there. Perhaps it was her little problem finally showing up? Either way, Katherine was in Michael's room, almost completely naked, and on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Michael turned over, a bit more awake as he looked at her. "Kat, I swear, ah-" Upon seeing how she was dressed, he immediately looked away, turning a bit. "Kat. If this is a joke 'ere, ah advise ye st-" He paused, realising something. "...Kat... Ya fully awake righ' now?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:53 pm

"Awake? I don't know..." Katherine looked a bit confused, and she was a bit unstable. "Does it matter?" She was definitely still asleep, and completely unaware of what was happening, let alone what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Michael sat up, turned away from Katherine. "Chris', Kat... Yer door wasn' locked I reckon, and... Ah feck, worried this woulda happened when ya got drunk... C'mon, back to bed, Kat...". He stood up, stretching his legs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 8:10 pm

"But Mikey... fine" Katherine said with a sigh before standing up, and heading to the door, taking her time on the way to the door. "Go figure... Eh, goodnight then." Sleep Katherine seemed a bit let down, but she always respected a person's decision, so she wouldn't push it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Micharl followed her, nudging her along a bit. "Go on... Ah don' want ya doin' this kinda thing tah Ryan or Julian. Ah think Jule's is 'ere... He ain't stupid, so he likely crashed while he was drunk...". Michael thought about this a bit, opening the door and slightly nudging Katherine on.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 1:50 am

"Alright, I'm going" Katherine said with a chuckle as she headed back to her room. She paused at her bedroom door, and turned to Michael, a small smile on her face. "If I was awake, what would you have done?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:42 am

Michael cleared his throat, saying, "Well, ah, if ya were awake and thinkin' righ', uhm..." He cleared his throat a bit more, face and ears feeling pretty hot as he opened the door and head inside - the lock was inside, and he didn't exactly trust sleep-walking Katherine to lock it. "...I- uh... I... Don' really wanna answer tha'..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:54 am

"Fair enough. I would have gone for it " Katherine said with a chuckle before climbing back into her bed, curling up under the duvet. She didn't move or talk after that, and it seemed like she was sleeping properly at that point. The feint snoring sound she made confirmed that she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:00 am

"...christ, this lass will make my hear' stop beatin' outta pure shock one day..." at that, he locked the door, closing it behind him and heading back to bed. He lay there, not really able to sleep all too well now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:15 am

Katherine woke up the next morning, not remembering her night time activities. She lay in bed, looking at her phone for a bit before getting up, and pulling on her pajamas. She headed over to the door, and shook her head when she saw it was locked. Katherine eventually managed to unlock the door, and headed to the kitchen where she made herself some coffee and something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:22 am

Michael didn't go back to sleep. He was still awake from the night, and was already in the kitchen, half-empty coffee currently in hand. Seeing Katherine, he waved lightly, saying, "H-hey, lass... Sleep well?" He laughed a bit dryly, taking a drink of his coffee. He had abandoned a good deal of his outfit - the white button-up that was underneath it was the only thing on his chest, and that was unbuttoned, yet he still wore the pants. Other than that, he was barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:39 am

"It doesn't feel like I slept much. When I saw my door, I realised what must have happened. I'm sorry about that" Katherine said slightly embarrassed by her behaviour. "I assume you've been up since then?" Katherine took a seat not too far from Michael, and took a sip of her coffee, enjoying the flavour.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:46 am

Michael nodded, finishing his coffee off. "Yeah... Came in nearly completely naked, sayin' somethin'. Even asked me-" he cleared his throat, a slight blush creeping on his face. "-even asked me what ah woulda done if ya were awake... Bout when ah guided ya back to yer room. Ya didn' push it once ah tol' ya no when ya came into mah room, though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:54 am

Katherine blushed violently as she thought about it.
"Oh my God, I'm really sorry about that. On the bright side, at least I backed off." Katherine rubbed her eyes, and let out a sigh. She couldn't believe it had happened again. "Well shit... I didn't say anything else, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:04 am

Michael sighed, looking down a bit. "Well, ah went over some security footage... It apparen'ly picked up you callin' out somethin' about tellin' yer 'Sexy boyfriend' to 'stop hiding', and when ya got in my room an' found me ya said 'there ya are, handsome'. Somethin' along those lines..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:06 am

"Fuuuuuck..." Katherine looked absolutely humiliated, embarrassed, and at least three different shades of red. "Well, um, I've got no idea about that... I mean you are... I think I should stop talking" Katherine said before quickly turning her attention to her coffee, still about as red as a stop sign.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:10 am

"Yeah... Seems best..." he stood up, picking up his empty coffee cup and putting it in the sink. "I... If it makes ya feel bettah, ya didn' even do anythin' to tha others.
They're prolly still crashed now. Ah dunno."
. He shrugged, taking a seat near her, twiddling his thumbs a bit. His face was quite red as well, finding the current situation a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:18 am

"Well I've got some personal business to tend to, so I'll see you tonight depending on how things go." She checked her phone, and let out a sad sigh. She had hoped that Calum would have noticed she was gone, but still no word from him. Katherine headed off to the bathroom to shower, and emerged a bit later wearing her Deathstroke outfit, and headed straight to her room to grab a few of her guns and some explosives. "Looks about right" Katherine said to herself happily.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:32 am

Ryan had woken up by the time she got out, and was chatting with Michael a bit as he drank some water from a glass. They both waved at her with a slight smile, continuing their chat.

Calum had left head quarters some couple of days ago without a word. Currently, he was in a shipping lot, discussing with some men in suits, one pushing an old man in a wheel chair. He was impeccably dressed, yet still frail, his pencil thin mustache slightly slicked up. "...I like these terms. You earned your self an ally, Mr. Ze-"
"Oh, please. Just Will, Mr. Butcher." the man interrupted, a thick italian accent in his voice.
"...Will. You have earned an ally.". They shook hands, Calum laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Katherine left the house, climbing onto a bike, and racing off, heading off to the Assassin headquarters like a bat out of hell.
She stormed into the headquarters, definitely quite angry.
"CALUM BUTCHER! WHERE ARE YOU" Katherine roared angrily, her voice distorted by the mask.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Evan was there, furiously beating on a training dummy as a few other Assassins milled around. They were shocked at Katherine, but Evan stepping forward calmed them down. "That's what we want to know. He left some days ago. Your guess is as good as ours - all we know is that he went to 'make an ally' or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next