Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 5:17 pm

Julian chuckled himself, Evan joining in with Kyle smiling - essentially a laugh for him. "Sounds right for her kind of humor.
Give a cute name to a living murder machine. That why you guys call her Kitty?"

Samm waved it off, taking a drink. "Ah, you're fine. I've heard and seen some stuff in my life. Some guy once mistook me for one of his favorite actors, and I even took a picture for him. Didn't wanna hurt the guy's feelings, now." . He chuckled lightly, remembering the man's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:03 pm

"Not really. Most of us used to call her kitty because of how sweet and innocent she used to be, as well as her obsession with cats." Selena wiped the tears that came as a result of laughing so hard from her face. "I think the animator part of her thought it would be funny to call it Pooh, after Winnie the Pooh."

"That certainly sounds interesting" Katherine said with a chuckle before taking a sip of her champagne. "Just out of interest, who did he think you were?" She couldn't really think of any actor that would match Samm, but she would like to know anyway.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:19 pm

Julian nodded. "Perfect name,
then."
. He stood, his breathing evened out now. "Well... What now, then?"

Samm shrugged. "I don't even know.
He just yelled out that he loved what I was in, asked for a picture, and went on his way."
. He chuckled a bit more, adding on, "At least I know I at least look like somebody famous enough to have a photo taken with.". He downed a bit more of his drink, it nearly empty now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:06 pm

"I don't know. Maybe we should just wait it out. We have everything we need inside anyway." Selena made her way over to the couch, and sat down, breathing a sigh of relief. "It'd be nice to stay inside for a bit. Just relax for a while."

Katherine chuckled happily, visualising the scene. The more time she spent with him, she realised that he wasn't an asshole, and found herself to be enjoying his company quite a bit.
"I must say, you seem like quite the interesting man, and you look like you've seen a lot. Perhaps you might tell me one of your stories sometime, if it's not too much to ask."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:17 pm

Everybody sat where they sat originally, before they went back outside. "Well, that was...
Exciting. And terrifying."
Evan stated, against Kyle for some comfort. Kyle merely nodded.

Samm scratched his chin, thinking. Eventually, he said, "Sounds like a good idea. Say,
would you rather head on out to your place than here? This place is nice, but I wouldn't trust some people here with a Styrofoam cup, and my 'place' is the cheapest hotel I could find. I'm pretty sure the lamp has a colony of ants in it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:42 am

"It was" Selena said with a somewhat nervous laugh. She realised that they would all likely be in need of a drink after the rather traumatic ordeal. "Right, who wants a drink?"

Katherine thought about it for a moment, taking a complete stranger to her home. She realised that taking a stranger home always ended really well for her.
"Why not. These seats aren't exactly the most comfortable seats, and the food isn't that good. To be honest, I'm a girl of simple tastes." Katherine looked at the bottle of champagne, then to Samm. "Should we finish this here, or take it with?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:39 am

Kyle gave a thumbs up, with Julian adding in, "Sounds great. Perfect for this occasion."

Samm shrugged. "Sounds good to take it with us. Damn shame to just chug it all down or try and finish it here.". He stood from his seat, saying, "I know what you mean about simple tastes. Took me a bit, my self, but I eventually learned to enjoy the finer things."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:58 am

Selena grabbed a few bottles from the cupboard and set them on the table before fetching some glasses. She threw a few more logs on the fire, and sat down beside Julian before pouring herself a drink.

"That sounds like a good idea" Katherine said with a chuckle. She stood up, and took the bottle, thinking for a moment. "I have a cabin in the woods where some of my friends are staying, and a house not too far from here? Which would you prefer? Also, do you have your own transport? I came here on a bike" Katherine said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 am

Samm chuckled lightly, saying, "Of course, of course. That cabin sounds nice - plus.
If I'm not wrong, your friends there are kind of trapped inside, yes?"
. He pulled some keys out of his pocket, twirling them around. "So - you gonna take your bike and I'll take my car, and I follow, or do you want to take a ride in my car with your bike tied on it?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:26 am

"Well, that all depends on if your car can do a bit of off-roading" Katherine said before finishing what was left in her glass. "If not, then it's a few hours drive there. I wouldn't expect a man to drive that far for someone they've just met."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:37 am

He smirked. "Oh, few hours isn't much, but yes - ever since I found out I could, I my car can do off-roading. It's a 2018 Mercedes-Benz...
Ah... G550, if I remember correctly. I'm terrible at remembering official names for cars. I just call this one Myrr."
. He had a look of reminiscing in his eyes, before breaking out of it and heading to the exit. "Few places the car can't go,
based off my experience. Only ever got stopped by straight up walls as I've seen."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:32 pm

"Well that's just perfect" Katherine said with a smile following Samm to his car. She looked over to her bike, and let out a slight sigh. "Um, I should warn you now, you're going to see some weird stuff. I mean, really weird."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Samm laughed it off, opening the passenger then driver door. "Ah, come on. It can't be all too bad. I've seen some weird stuff in my time.
How bad can it be?"
. He laughed as he sat in his car, putting the key in, and let a smile creep on to his face as it hummed to life. "So,
where to, now?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:19 pm

"If you say so" Katherine said with a chuckle before casually lifting her bike up like it was nothing, and set it on the roof of the car, securing it with some cord. She climbed into the car, and looked over to Samm, a nervous smile on her face. "That's not the weirdest bit."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:30 pm

"Hot damn, strong too? No wonder how you got a shirt on a bear."He began driving, heading in a general direction. "Here...". he pulled a GPS up, setting it on the dashboard. "...put the place and path in. Better than explanation."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Katherine entered the coordinates, and tapped go before leaning back in the chair before putting her seatbelt on.
"I'm happy you weren't freaked out by that" Katherine said with a chuckle. She let out a sigh of relief, thankful that Samm hadn't chased her out the car for that. "Considering the poor bear was half asleep, it was a bit easier."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Samm shrugged, heading towards the cabin. "Seen a guy lift another by the neck with one hand. I'd imagine it's not too far off from that.". He boredy looked at the road, clearly not fazed from that experience.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 pm

"That sounds like it was a sight. This man, did he he have metal arms, or did he have a mask on. That's assuming it's recent" Katherine said with a chuckle, looking out the window with a smile. She looked out the window, just enjoying the drive.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:55 pm

"Metal arms, actually. Would reckon it's a form of cybernetics. Surprised how far they came, honestly. Man was massive to begin with,
even."
. He squinted, and said, "Ah... I think I see why you wanted to make sure it was off-road. Hold on to your horses,
then."
. At that, he set off on to the perilous path to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:13 pm

"Ah, that'd be my friend Mikey" Katherine said with a chuckle. She seemed to be enjoying the movement of the vehicle. "I usually come here in my Jimny. Then my ex stole her." She watched the trees pass by, a warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Approaching near the end of the path, Samm merely made a tsk sound in dissaproval. "Now that just isn't right. So, you think this bear will still be here?". He finally pulled up to the end of the path, slightly glad that trip was over. "Push comes to shove, you could get another one with your merc stuff or just steal it back."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:34 pm

"Likely is." Katherine stepped out the car, closing the door behind her. She brought her fingers to her mouth, and let out a whistle. The bear emerged from behind the house, roaring at Katherine. "Don't worry about me. Just stay in the car for now."

"Ah, Katherine's back, and she's dealing with the bear!" Selena took a sip of her drink as she stood by the window, watching Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Samm nodded, slightly intrigued. He did look slightly concerned, yet let her do what she was going to do.

Julian walked up to the window besides Selina, looking out the window with his drink in hand. "Huh. Poor bear."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Katherine approached the bear carefully, ready to take it on. The bear stood up, and let out an intimidating roar.
"Oh cut it out. I'm sorry about the t-shirt thing. You just looked so cute." The bear let out a rather annoyed roar before coming down on Katherine. It definitely had a good go at her, biting and clawing away. Katherine forced her way out from under the bear, looking slightly worse for wear. "Finished?" She got the bear into a chokehold, and managed to rip the shirt off of it. "Go on!" The bear, quite happy that the shirt was removed, turned around and left. Katherine looked down at her arm, which was quite badly wounded. She made her way back to Samm's car, "You coming" she asked with a smile.

(Katherine has been updated, including her appearance.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Samm, slightly shocked, stood up out of his car, looking at her arm. "Uh, Katherine...
Your arm."
. Julian opened the door to the cabin, and said, "She'll be fine!
Come on in, man - and welcome back, Kat."
. He smirked a bit, ducking back out of the doorway. Samm merely shrugged it off, heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next