Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Ryan blushed heavily, and said, "Ah,
oh... Yeah, I see.. Uh, sure..."
. He cleared his throat, and turned to the side, not wanting to show how he was blushing. "...Go ahead and use it, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:09 pm

"Thank you, Ryan. I know, it's weird, but yeah..." She was still blushing a bit, but realised it was something she had to deal with, and he seemed to understand. "I'm quite excited to see this place. I mean, I've seen the warehouse, so this place must be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Ryan raised an eyebrow, looking back over. "The warehou- oh, the warehouse!
I forgot Cal was workin' on that. Yeah. He seemed excited to work on it. Had to convince everyone it was a good idea."
. He laughed at that, the doors opening. The area was truly massive, with a massive parkour course to the left, and in glowing red one a huge scoreboard was 'CAB - 00:34.17', and on the right was all the same kind of mats and training dummies from the warehouse, yet far more in number. There was an extensive shooting range not far from the training dummies, and some guns on stands ready for use. A few hallways were to the side, presumably leading to the sleeping areas and storage rooms. Ryan smiled, stepping out the elevator. "So, where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Katherine looked around in awe, taking in all the amazing equipment.
"This is officially one of the coolest places I've ever been." She looked at the parkour course, smiling, quite excited to give it a go. Katherine remembered the damage she had done to the trees back at the cabin, and hung her head a bit. "That range... it's beautiful. I'm so glad I brought my guns. We can start there" Katherine said excitedly as she pulled her guns from her bag. "Or were you wanting to show me around a bit more? I still have to get my stuff from my car."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 pm

Ryan waved her off. "I'm gonna show ya around for a bit more. Jus' put those away for now. You'll get your time to try the range out.". He smiled a bit, walking off down one of the halls. There were a good deal of doors both to the left and right, and at the end there was a bulletin board with some papers on it. He pointed to the door closest to the right, and said, "Theres the storage room. About the size of the parkour course, with a lot of stuff in there.
Should be more than enough room."
. He pointed to the door to the left, adding on, "Theres the bunks where everybody else is. The storage door locks, so ya shouldn't be able to... Break out, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:26 am

Katherine had put her guns back in her bag rather quickly before following Ryan. She made a note of where the storage room was, and she liked the fact that it locked. She looked at the doors along the hallway, wondering where they led to. She remembered that Calum had his own room, that Michael would be staying with him, so she turned to Ryan.
"I'm assuming those are the rooms belonging to the higher ups?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Ryan nodded. "Yup, excellent detective work, Watson. This is a half of them. The rest are down the other.hallways with the gyms or meditation rooms.". He walked over to the door closest to the storage room, and said, "Weirdly enough, this is Cal's. Bit of a neat coincidence it's righ' next to the storage room.
Room across from this is mine, and I forgot who the rest belong to."
. Ryan looked around, as if looking for someone. Eventually, he shrugged it off. He smiled a bit, and said, "So -
you said you wanted to test the range?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm

"Of course! Uh, just two more rooms... The bathroom, and the kitchen? Other than that, I'm good." Katherine remembered the puppy she had got Calum, and smiled. "Calum said you have a place for pets? I also wanna see how his puppy is doing, the little pit bull."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Ryan slapped his forehead. "Ah,
geez, how'd I forget? Yea. Bathrooms is the door furthest to the right, while the door furthest down the left is the kitchen."
. He started walking off to one of the other hallways, stopping at the door closest to the right. "This is it here. I we got not only his pitbull, but we also got a couple calico cats, a ginger cat, a monk parakeet, and my lil' pet rat. He's cute,
name's Buddy."
. He opened the door, showing the room - there was a waist high gate a good ten feet away from the door, and on the door side was multiple bags of food for different animals. On the other side of the gate, most of the animals were asleep spare one of the calico cats eating out of a food bowl. Buddy had fallen asleep near Calum's dog.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Draco eyed the rat, looking ready to attack it. Thankfully, Katherine had been paying attention, and caught the ferret as soon as he leapt off of her shoulder.
"DRACO, NO! He's a pet, like you..." Katherine noticed the cats, and wiped some tears from her face. She missed her cat but her cat was gone. Seeing the dog, she knelt down, smiling while Draco scampered off, and snuggled up next to a cat. Katherine held her hand out, wondering if he would remember her. "Hey, boy, remember me? Look how big you are."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:45 pm

The dog had been laying down, idly looking around before Katherine had approached him. He got excited, and eagerly licked at her hand. Ryan chuckled, saying, "I do remember Cal saying he got a dog from a friend... Guess you're the friend."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:00 pm

"Yeah, that's me, the crazy animal lady" Katherine said with a chuckle as she gave the dog a pet on the head, "He was the runt of the litter, and they were going to put him down. Honestly, who could resist that precious little face." Katherine stood up, and wiped her hand on her pants before turning to Ryan, smiling. "Right, the range. Oh this is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Ryan walked off to the range - essentially a better, and larger version of what was at the warehouse. He offered her some ear protection as he put on his, setting a few targets at varying distances - 25 meters, 35 meters, and 50 meters. He gave a.thumbs up, letting her know it was all ready.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:43 pm

"Thank you, Ryan, but I'm good with these" Katherine said with a smile as she pulled a pair headphones from her bag, and put them on before pressing play on her phone. Katherine pulled her guns from her bag, and checked on them before taking aim at the first target. She walked along the range, hitting each target with extreme precision, her aim and groupings absolutely perfect. For Katherine, shooting came as naturally as breathing, and she loved it. There seemed to be a certain rhythm to her shooting, almost as if she was shooting along to a song.
"And now for the cherry!" Katherine turned around, not even looking at the target, and shot it dead centre.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Ryan took his ear protection off, and said, "Veeerryy nice. Haven't seen anybody shoot like that in, well... Ever, actually.
Huh."
. He clapped a bit, smiling. "Alright, Cal oughta be down soon.
I reckon he's just giving an extensive report on everything. Anything else you wanna do? We still got mats, dummies, and the course. Cal has the undisputed record, and has had it for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:12 pm

"Thank you, Ryan" Katherine said with a bit of a curtsey after taking off her headphones. She looked at the course, quite eager to try it out, maybe even beat Calum's time. "I think I'll have to give them a miss for now. Unfortunately, I lack the self restraint to run the course without destroying it." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Well, Cal did give me some pointers this morning... I suppose I wouldn't do any damage if I went a bit slower."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Ryan walked up to the course, slightly admiring it. At the beginning, it was a normal obstacle course - jump from here to there to there, go under then over, and run across a few things, but the end was where it started to resemble a game show course, with normal platforms near a few large cylinders arranged in a fan-blade pattern while it slowly rotated, the end being next to a wall with multiple parts that would suddenly burst out to try and toss people off. "Maybe, but Cal is scary fast as he's silent. I'd imagine you'd seen him before, runnin' around. Anyway, I would need to know your middle name - that's what the CAB stands for. 'Calum Amadeus Butcher - and his time. Nearly got shoved off, but the gears got jammed up.". He leaned over, mock-whispering as if gossiping to her. "His last name used to be Haskins,
and he woulda made that his middle name if he didn't like Amadeus so much."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:51 pm

"His last name is was Haskins? Wait wait wait, hold on a second... Calum's second name is Amadeus? For real?!" Katherine looked at the course, smiling, excited to take on the course. "I don't have a middle name." She stood there, studying the course, trying to work out a strategy to get through it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Ryan nodded. "Yeah. His father was a sucker for Classics, and he changed his last name legally. His father's relation through the Butcher line is Calum's grandmother, who married, ah... Todd Haskins was his name. Calum told me the story a while ago, could be Tom instead of Todd."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:11 pm

"Huh, that's kinda cool really." Katherine stretched a bit, and let out a small yawn as she shook her head. "Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night. With all the driving, running, and fighting the Bratva... it's been quite tiring. Would it be alright if I went and got my stuff from my car and set up in the storage room? Also, where would you have me park?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Ryan nodded, saying, "Oh yeah.
You can get your stuff - and just park in the closest parking lot, about around the back of the building. It's the employee parking - all the employees at the John's Scrap and Auto are Assassins being taught a lesson in respect."
. As he finished saying that, Calum came out the elevator alone, beaming.
"Well, Mikey's in his interview, and I jus' gave my report. Ya good, Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:41 pm

"I'm perfect, Cal. Just gonna take my car to the lot quickly, grab my stuff, then head to the storage room to set up" Katherine said with a beaming smile before heading outside. She set everything back in her bag before heading outside, and climbing into her car, taking it to the parking lot out back.

Katherine returned with her various bags, including the one Selena left for her. She had her Deadpool body pillow under one arm, a microfiber unicorn blanket draped over her shoulder, and a regular pillow in her hand. She headed straight to the storage room and began setting everything up.

She arranged some old tables into a sort of a cave around her blow up mattress, and strung up some small fairy lights above her pillow. She set a sheet over the mattress before putting her pillow, blanket, and body pillow down. During construction of the desk-cave, she had allowed some space to set up her laptop so she could watch stuff.
"Ahh, perfection. It's like a warm and cosy little hideyhole." She set her stuff on top of one of the desks, and plugged all her stuff in, before taking a step back to admire her work. "Now to get my food on" Katherine said with a smile before heading off to the kitchen with about four packs of instant ramen in her hands with a large tupperware, some extra spice and a spork.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Barely anybody was in the kitchen, the only current inhabitants being two men at a table for just themselves, chatting - Evan and Kyle. Kyle was the first to notice Katherine, tapping Evan's shoulder and pointing her out. Evan turned, smiling as he saw her. Waving, he yelled out, "Hey, Kat!
Glad ya finally made it! Pull up a seat, lets chat."

Calum was in his room, in the dark only illuminated by the computer screen he had in there. The walls obviously had some posters on them, but they weren't seeable whatsoever due to the darkness. He was mumbling to himself, occasionally clicking or scrolling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

"Hey guys! It's good to see you again. I'll be right over" Katherine said happily. She quickly put her ramen in the tupperware, with the spices, extra spices, a stock cube, and some boiling water before shutting the lid and heading over to Kyle and Evan before taking a seat. "How are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:27 pm

"Oh, good, good. Just discussing recent events, and stuff.". Kyle nodded at what Evan said, adding on, "Dropped Julian off at his house. Nobody else is here. On missions. We've had-" he smirked, "...fun.". Evan blushed a bit, hitting him on the arm.
"Oh my god, stop it. How've you been,
Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next