Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» A Question of Loyalty
Today at 4:08 pm by Voidmon

» The Sands of Time
Today at 5:29 am by Voidmon

» Shattered Sanity
Today at 5:28 am by Voidmon

» The best of the worst (closed)
Today at 5:27 am by Voidmon

» Lost Souls
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:16 pm by The1And0nly

Share | 

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 pm

"Besides, she forgot Draco, and she'll likely come back for him. We'll look for her in the morning, Calum" Selena said with a smile before leading the way back to the cabin.
Jack had realised just how much pain he was in for when Calum arrived, and had started packing his things whilst fighting off the ferret that was viciously attacking him.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Calum nodded sadly, saying "True. Hopefully she's willin tah talk tah me if she does return.". He let out a shaky sigh, still quite cold from his idiotic chase after Katherine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:59 pm

"I don't see any reason she wouldn't. You didn't do anything wrong, Jack did. So help me God, I'll give him the Abstergo treatment." Selena pulled up her hood, trying to fight of the cold wind cutting through her ears.

"Cheers guys. Nice knowing you" Jack shouted before racing off in Katherine's car. He clearly had no regrets about what had happened.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Calum arrived as Jack drove off, spitting at the ground as he did so. He stared at the tracks for a bit, before saying, "True... Well, lets get inside.". At that, he walked through the door, warmly greeted by Kyle. "Evan's in bathroom. Throwing up." he signed. Calum nodded, understanding. Michael had turned off the TV, and was sitting on the couch that he would later be sleeping on. Julian sat next to him, waving lightly as the two entered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 pm

One of Strange's nurses immediately cleaning up the all the vomit, thankful that none had ended up on the carpet, and febreezed the room lightly. Selena sat down next to Julian, resting her head on his shoulder, shivering slightly. She looked up at the men, a slight smile on the face.
"She'll be back, I think... I just feel so sorry for her. She didn't deserve any of this."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Julian rested his own head against hers, as Calum said, "She's too good for this to happen to her. I just... I just wish Jack understood what exactly is going on, you know?". Michael nodded, understanding what he meant.
"He likely doesn't regret this either.
He seemed extremely adamant about his position."
. He crossed his arms, mumbling, "Guess he's more modern Joker than old-school..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:14 am

"He always wanted an actual super in the group, yet he just threw her out into the cold when things got rough like some sort of shelter animal." Not being able to stand the cold much longer, Selena stood up, and lit a fire in the fireplace. She enjoyed the warmth for a moment before returning to Julian. "He's almost as bad as the new 52 Joker. I'd hate to see what he would have done to her if he had made her into Harley." She rested her head on Julian's shoulder again, just enjoying the fact that she wasn't alone, but still hurting that Katherine was.

Katherine was freezing her ass off in the tent, and decided it would be better to just head back. She had seen Jack go racing past in her car, so she figured it was somewhat safe to head back. As soon as she had packed everything up, she climbed down the tree, and made her way back to the cabin. She climbed in through the bedroom window, carefully set her bag down, and curled up into a tiny ball under the duvet, shivering violently. She hated the fact that she had basically been thrown away like a broken toy by the man she loved, that she had become a violent killer.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:42 am

Calum nodded sadly. "When he told me he let her fall in love with him instead of making her go through what he did, I had hopes. Hopes he wasn't new 52 level based off of that. I'd say he's some where in between.". He paced around a bit, before saying, "I... I need some alone time. Pardon.". At that, he walked off, headed the direction of the bedroom. As he head off, Julian turned to Michael.
"Ya reckon she'll be coming back and staying, Mikey?" he asked, to which Michael nodded.
"Aye. If she returns, Jacko ain' 'ere tah muck anyt'in' up.". The taller man finally untensed, getting comfortable on the couch and appreciating the bit of warmth from the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:56 am

"When she sees that Jack's not here, she'll probably stay" Selena said with a sigh before snuggling up against Julian.

Katherine froze up when she heard someone enter the room, quietly praying they'd leave soon. Being curious, however, she lifted the duvet slightly to see who it was. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was Calum, and stuck her head out slightly, still hiding under the duvet.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:18 am

Calum sat against the foot of the bed, unaware Katherine had returned. He was merely thinking about everything that had happened. He slightly regret bursting out at Jack, yet quickly shook that off. He laid his head back onto the surface of the bed, a slight tear going down the side of his face.

Julian snuggled up slightly as well, saying, "True, true. I do hope so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:56 am

Katherine sat up, and set a gentle hand on his shoulder, her fingers still quite cold.
"Hey, Cal" Katherine said quietly as she sat up, pulling the duvet around her. She didn't look like her usual happy self, and looked like she had been crying too.

Selena rested her head against Julian, and closed her eyes, shivering a fair deal.
"Sorry, I'm not used to weather like this."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:15 am

Calum turned at her touch, slightly ecstatic. He smiled, saying, "Kat! Glad ye came back.". He stood up, sitting on the bed itself now. He wrapped an arm around her, saying, "Sorry ah tried tah come after ye... Selina brought me in, ah basically started freezin'.". He chuckled, yet it felt hollow and broken.

Julian laughed a bit. "I was raised around Philly. Bit used to this kind of weather myself.". Michael merely smirked, glad his torso kept him comparably warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:42 am

"Yeah... I heard you calling me. I think I just needed to be alone for a while" Katherine said with a sigh, still shivering quite a bit. "I only came back because it was really cold in the trees." She realised how her words sounded the moment that they left her lips. "And I didn't want to be alone, not now. I think I need to be around people that I love. When I saw he left, I figured it was time to come back."

"I'm from Santiago de Compestella in Spain. Came here to work at Abstergo." Selena seemed a bit embarrassed at the fact that she used to work for Abstergo.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:54 am

Calum nodded, rubbing his hand on her back to try and comfort her. "Glad ye did. Ye don' deserve all this happenin' tah yeh. Don' take 'fense, but yer too young for all this shiet. If any o' us ought be goin' through it, oughta be me or Mikey.". He put himself a bit closer, trying to comfort her. "Ye've got a full life, waitin' for ye Kat.".

Julian nodded. "I see. Not too used to cold weather. Sorta like Leo.". He smiled fondly, remembering constant argunents of full blown cold air or heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:26 am

"I'm kinda used to it" Katherine said with a sigh before moving closer to Calum, trying to warm up a bit. "I wouldn't wish this on anyone, it shouldn't happen to anyone." She though about what she was going to do to deal with the pain since drugs and alcohol didn't seem to work anymore. What with being chased off, and broken up with in the space of fifteen minutes, she was in a world of pain.

"I don't mind it, I'm just not used to it. I've only been here for two years" Selena said with a chuckle. "So what do you guys wanna do? I can get the groundskeeper to make us a rabbit stew."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:33 am

Calum nodded, understanding. "I see what yer sayin'.". He slightly hugged her with his right arm, and continued on. "Tha rest of us were worried bout ya. Mikey said Jack prolly don' regret wha' he did since he seemed so confident.". He slightly gripped her out of anger, but quickly stopped once he realized he was gripping her and not an inanimate object. "Wish ah hit 'im. I coulda.".

Michael shrugged. "Rabbit stew sounds nice. Don' we have any games, like Kat said before she left?". Michael raised an eyebrow, Julian nodding.
"Yea. I forgot what they were, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:01 pm

"I don't know what I would've done, what I would do..." Katherine let out a sigh, and rested her head against Calum, not really caring about anything anymore. She wasn't angry after everything that had happened, she was just hurting. "Son of a bitch didn't even break up with me in person."

"Batman Fluxx, Dead of Winter, Dungeons and Dragons, Wrath of Ashardalon, and Zombie dice. I think there're a few more, I don't know." Selena stood up, and opened a cupboard, revealing a collection of board games. "And exploding kittens."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Calum grit his teeth a bit. "Really, now...". He sighed, letting go of his anger like he had been trained to do. "What say we get back to the others? They're all on the couch If I remember correctly, and we could do something to lighten the mood.". He thought a bit, before saying, "Ya like Karaoke, yea?"

Michael shrugged. "Eh... Bit tired now I think of it. Dunno now.".
Julian sighed. "We could wait until Kat eventually gets back. See what she thinks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:19 pm

"I don't have it in me to sing right now" Katherine said with a sigh. She normally loved to sing, but she didn't feel it in her. "To be honest, I'm really tired after everything. I'll say hi, and let everyone know I'm ok, then I think I'll go to sleep." Katherine stood up, various scratches from the branches on her from running through the treetops. She grabbed an old blanket, and made her way to the lounge. "Hey guys" Katherine said quietly as she approached the group.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:23 pm

Calum nodded, following her to the group. As the others saw her, their faces slightly lit up. Michael smiled lightly, and said, "Glad yer back. You 'ight?". He stood, putting a hand on her shoulder and generally towering over her. Julian smiled at her, saying from behind the gigantic man, "Ditto. Glad you're back.". Calum had shuffled across the room, removing everything he was wearing except his pants, and the button-up he was wearing under the suit. He found the hammock, promptly laying in it, tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:37 pm

"No, not really" Katherine said sadly as she rubbed the back of her neck. Selena approached her, and gave her a warm hug.
"I'm glad you're back. Shit, you're colder than me."
"No shit, I ran through snow and the trees, and tried to sleep in one." Katherine looked at her friends, and let out a sigh. "I'll leave in the morning if you want me to. Just, don't put me out in the cold..."
"Put you out? Kat, I don't want you to leave. What kind of friend would I be?" The two women just stood there, hugging each other tightly.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Michael smiled at the scene, saying, "Aye, she's righ'. In fact, I'd have a problem wif ya if ye did leave in th' first place now.". Julian fondly smiled at the two.
"And I would be a right prick If i voted against the woman who opened her doors to me to stay out. I'd be glad for you to stay.". Calum softly snored in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:41 pm

"Thanks guys" Katherine said with a slight chuckle before hugging everybody, taking her time with each person. She was happy to be back with her friends, but she was also exhausted from the events of the past thirty-six hours. "I'm sorry, but I have to get some sleep. Any longer, and I think I'll start seeing shit."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Michael nodded. "Go 'head and do that. I feel like ya right earned it at this point.". He gave a thumbs up, jokingly pushing her lightly in the direction of her bed. He head back to the couch, yawning. "Imma prolly sleep masel'. I'd reccomend goin' on tah yer bed less ya wanna share one with me.". He chuckled lightly, and Julian laughed a bit in response.
"Would head there if I knew where it was," he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm

"I'll see you guys in the morning." Katherine stretched, and headed off to the bedroom eager to get some sleep. As soon as she got on the bed, she grabbed the end of the duvet, and rolled over a few times until she was a sleepy burrito. Within a few minutes, she was fast asleep.

"The bedroom is this way" Selena said before letting out a small yawn, and leading the way to the bedroom. She was also quite tired as she had been up with Katherine since they arrived at the cabin. As soon as her head hit the pillow, Selena fell asleep. She may have been a bit more tired than she let on.

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next