Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The next step (open)
Today at 4:46 am by Voidmon

» The Sands of Time
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:22 pm by Voidmon

» Shattered Sanity
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:22 pm by Voidmon

» The best of the worst (closed)
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:21 pm by Voidmon

» Heyo! Feel free to call me Cad!
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:05 pm by Cadbur

Share | 

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Calum nodded, and opened the beer. He took a swig, and said, "Old warehouse used by some mobsters and abandoned four to six decades back. Abandoned by Assassins about ten years back. Apparently it was deemed to hard to maintain or something along those lines - general jargon. I've been touching it up a tad, and there's a good deal of stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:16 pm

"Sounds good enough to me. I was-"
"Hold on, Jack. What are you planning" Katherine asked before she lit a cigarette.
"I was thanking. You lack training in virtually every field, aside from survival and bushcraft. Let's face it, you're also weak."
"JACK! I... I suppose you're right" Katherine said sadly. Jack cleared his throat.
"You need to train, Kat. You need to grow, and find strength. I can teach you everything I know. Julian can teach you what he knows. Calum can train you in the ways of the Assassins." Jack looked at Calum and Julian with pleading eyes. "That is, if you guys are up to it?"

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Calum promptly nodded. "Of course. Though, she might need to take the oath if she gets formal training, so it's up to her if she wants that dedication.". Julian piped up, "Ah yeah, and I can train her in the less formal ways, and how to run the biggest pyramid scheme from here to Queens."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Katherine thought for a moment in silence, thinking of every possible outcome. This opportunity was too good to pass up, she could finally overcome her fear and weakness.
"I'll do anything you need me to do. I'll train for days without sleep, you can push me as hard as you want. I just don't want to be weak anymore" Katherine said with a hint of sadness in her voice, but the fire of determination burned brightly in her eyes.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Calum solemnly nodded. "It'll be intense, I assure you. Though you'll hate it, I may need to give you direct exposure and confrontation with your fears. Unless you will die, I can't interfere.". Julian, looking on, said, "I'll be doing what he doesn't. Teaching the shadier stuff, dirty tacticts.
Together, we oughta give ya good lessons. Nuff to get you far stronger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:14 pm

"That leaves me to teach you how to make things. Oh this is going to be good." Jack bolted up, and jumped around like an excited child. "Shit! I almost forgot about dinner!" Jack raced off to the kitchen, nearly stepping on the cat. Katherine just laughed and shook her head before turning to Julian and Calum.
"I appreciate it, guys. Just don't go easy on me."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Calum smiled a bit. "I'll make sure not to. Same with Julian, I bet.". Julian nodded, taking a sip of the beer. Calum continued, "After we eat, we can head on over. Place is still quite run-down, but we still got a good deal of things to use."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 pm

"Should we bring anything? Like sleeping bags, food, or anything else along those lines?" Katherine pointed to three backpacks lined up by the door, one much smaller than the other two. "Or will bug outs be better? Also, can I bring my babies? Or will we be staying here?"

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Calum scratched his chin, and said, "Well, if you want to get full time training, I'd think we oughta stay there a while. Plus, they're probably looking for you, and have all employee's adressess saved somewhere. Bring the stuff you'll need. Also your pets - they won't stop anywhere, cruel bastards."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 am

"I'll pack everything after we've eaten. I shouldn't take more than half an hour." Jack emerged from the kitchen carrying a tray with four plates on it. He handed a plate to everyone before finally sitting down with his own plate.
"Prawns nacional on coconut rice. I was gonna make a mango chicken curry, but that would take a while, and I don't think the toilet could handle the aftermath." Katherine bust out laughing at the thought of four people fighting over a bathroom.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 am

Calum nodded, to which Julian just said, "True that. Would hate to be the unlucky bastard going last in that scenario.". They both began eating, and though Julian ate normally, Calum seemed like he was attempting to eat it as fast as possible, though he was just veey hungry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:09 am

Katherine ate as quickly as she could so she could get to packing. Katherine and Jack put the shells on an empty plate for the animals who were all too happy to eat it up.
"Right, I'll get to packing. Last one to finish eating can wash the dishes" Katherine said before disappearing into the bedroom.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:22 am

Julian smirked, and said, "Well,
Cal, though you were already eating faster, I assure you I can st-"
"I already finished.", Calum jnterrupted. Julian merely made a 'Huh' noise, and continued eating, just slightly faster so he didn't hold everyone up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 am

Jack was also making some serious progress with his food. Katherine headed straight from the bedroom to the car with two duffel bags. She then made her way back to the bedroom, and dragged a large black container to the car.
"Ok, pet stuff and pets" Katherine said, slightly out of breath as she made her way to the kitchen. Jack watched as Katherine ran around the house, getting everything that they needed.
"When she sets her mind to something, she does it."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Julian nodded. Swallowing the food he was eating, he then said, "I'm sure she'll do good in her training. She's got a fire in her, no doubt.
I'm just concerned if she's currently physically capable, cause if you tell Cal not to hold back..."
he looked towards the door, as Calum had went back outside to wait, "...he actually doesn't. I should know, hes kicked my ass a couple of times before. He won't go as hard for the first couple of sessions, max."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:28 pm

"I don't want him to hold back. Kitty needs to find her strength, and she knows it." Katherine emerged from the kitchen with a bag, and a pet carrier. The cat immediately hid under the couch while the ferrets tried to hide behind the bookshelf. Katherine leapt just in time, and managed to grab them before the could escape.
"Ok, two down, one to go" Katherine said as she put the two growling ferrets in the carrier. She managed to drag the cat out from under the couch, and quickly got it in the carrier. "Ok. I'm just gonna get this lot in the car, and tie their pen to the roof rack. Meet me outside when you're done."

"I told you... I'd be ready in... under half an hour" Katherine wheezed before she looked at Calum. "New record."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Calum smiled a bit, saying, "If you train that hard, we oughta be looking at a new Master Assassin in two months.". He slightly chuckled, and said "I'll get my car, not too far but that's a lot to get.". He started to run off, and yelled back, "Don't forget anything!" as he continued running. Julian finished his food, and said, "Just hand me yours when you're done. I'll go ahead and wash em now, since I dont wanna hold us up.". He stood, taking his plate into the kitchen eith others, and began washing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:45 pm

"I'll help with those" Jack said as he followed Julian to the kitchen. Katherine checked that she had everything she needed, and everything Jack needed too.
"Ok, I've got the phones, chargers, laptops, the weapons, clothes, and supplements. Anything I'm forgetting" Katherine asked as she entered the kitchen.
"Your pills" Jack said as he pointed to a bag on the counter, "and your vape is charging by the microwave."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Julian, cleaning the dishes, said "Bring everything including personal items with information. No matter how irrelevant,
bring it."
. Calum finally got to his car a while away, a simple black van. He took keys out, unlocked it, got in, and began driving towards where the other three were waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:30 pm

"Already packed everything. I'll take over, Jack, check if there's anything I missed." Jack was all to happy to get out of the kitchen, Katherine smiled and set about scrubbing the pot, "All I'm leaving behind are the figures and things. Stuff we don't need. It's not much anyway."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:31 pm

Julian nodded, finishing cleaning the dishes on his side. Outside, Calum honked his horn a couple of times. While waiting, he put on a song - Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Ninja Sex Party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:44 pm

"JACK! Time to go" Katherine shouted as she put the last of the dishes away. Katherine grabbed her cat hoodie, and raced outside, leaving Jack to lock up. When she got to Calum's van, she couldn't help but laugh as she heard the song. "Every time I hear that, I think of the Mojo Jojo version" Katherine said with a laugh. She looked at her car, and her home. "You lead, we'll follow." Katherine climbed in her loaded car, and Jack got on his bike.

(I have a friend that looks, acts, and dresses exactly like Dan. Weird, but loveable.)

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Calum chuckled, and said, "Ah, that sounds glorious. Gotta check it out sometime.". Julian hopped into the seat next to Calum, merely nodding in recognition of the song. After slightly adjusting the volume, he began to drive off, seemingly heading away from the city. He didn't have a GPS, but it seemed he kbew exactly where he was going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm

Katherine followed behind them, occasionally checking that Jack was still behind her. She noticed that they seemed to be leaving the city, and smiled.
"It'll be good to get some fresh air while training." She seemed quite happy with what she was doing. She started to play Immortals - Fall Out Boy, and smiled. It was the perfect song to kick off a new life as someone stronger, and better.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Eventually, they reached a old, run down warehouse - as Calum described it. He stopped the car, and got out, quickly followed by Julian. Calum merely said, "Get the van open. Had some stuff there.". As Julian walked towards the back of the van, Calum went to the 'front door' of the warehouse, and grabbed the large wooden bar holding it closed. He planted his feet into the ground, and began lifting it. After sone slight struggle, he lifted it, and moved it over to the side. After that, he opened the doors, revealing a blank darkness. He walked inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next