Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The best of the worst (closed)
Sun May 20, 2018 10:23 am by Voidmon

» Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm by Voidmon

» Shifting sands
Thu May 17, 2018 5:51 am by Voidmon

» Vengeance
Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm by Voidmon

» Justin Collins, The Psychopath
Wed May 16, 2018 10:11 am by Voidmon

Share | 

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:25 pm

"Jack is here?! I have to get to him" Katherine said as she unlocked the last cell. She sprinted off, leaving a trail of blood behind her.

"Don't shoot! I can handle her!" Jack continued to fight his sister, only pausing when Katherine came running out of the elevator, followed by a group of people. She looked at Jack, then to her boss.
"Don't you hurt him" Katherine roared before slashing at Ember with her claws. Some of the people fought at Jack's side, while others ran off. Ember lunged forward, stabbing Katherine. Enraged, Jack stabbed Ember in the back, and quickly grabbed Katherine. He raced over to the van, and put her inside.
"Get her home" he said to Julian before turning to his men. "Retreat!" As soon as the word left his mouth, his men began to fall back.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:34 pm

As soon as Jack told him to, Julian hopped into the driver seat as it was empty due to the driver backing out. Calum, followed by Mitch, quickly turned to his friend as he saw Ember. Seizing up, he eventually punched Mitch squarely in the face, stunning him temporarily. "Fuck off, ye Templar bastard!". Though he regretted it, it was best to try and get Mitch great cover. Calum hopped in the back off the van, and closed the door behind him. He knelt beside Katherine, yelled at Julian to hit it, and began talkingbto Katherine - "Stay awake. It shouldn't be fatal, but just stay awake. Going into unconsciousness leads to terrible shit.". As he said that, he pushed a palm into the wound, attempting to stop blood flow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 am

"Bloody bitch stabbed me! After all I've done for her" Katherine growled as she rolled onto her side in an attempt to alleviate the pain from the lashes on her back.
Draco slipped out of Katherine's bra, and curled up against her neck making the sweetest sounds. "You've earned yourself some chicken, Draco. Thank you all for coming for me."

Jack was riding alongside with a passenger, Bane. As soon as they reached the house, Jack took his mask off as Bane got off the bike.
"Lleva la camioneta al taller. Descansa un poco, te lo has ganado."
"Sí, Joker. Fue bueno luchar a tu lado otra vez."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 am

Calum heard the van stop, and said, "A'ight - Julian, get the door open. Ah've - I've got 'er.". He lifted up Katherine, as Julian got out of the driver seat, mask under his arm. He got to the van's doors, and promptly opened them, immediately heading inside afterwards. Calum walked out, holding Katherine, when he said "I dunno if yer able to walk or not, so I took a bet with you'd rather not walk af'er being stabbed, y'know?". The entire time he had been talking, he'd been slipping in and out of a Scottish accent, attempting to repress it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:18 am

"Yeah, I'd rather not" Katherine said with a sigh. Jack had already gone inside, and grabbed their medical equipment, as well as quickly setting up a camping stretcher. As soon as everyone and everything was out the van, Bane climbed in, and headed off.
"Get her on the stretcher" Jack said with a loud sigh.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:28 am

Calum set her down gently, and said, "Get tha' open wound immediately. Ah don' want her tah bleed oot.". Calum grabbed his forehead, and said "Ah... Don' help Im half in the animus all day. Yer boss, Kat, looks like my ancestor's friend. Triggered sumfin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Jack immediately tended to Katherine's stab wound, cleaning it out, and spraying a strange foam into the wound.
"I've seen hundreds of women that look exactly like her throughout the centuries, in my research of course." Katherine let out an angry grunt when Jack rinsed away the foam. "Jesus Christ!" Jack gave Katherine a stern look.
"It's either this, or you die. Which do you prefer?" Katherine sighed, and focused on something else while Jack stitched her stab wound.
"Thank you, guys, for coming for me..."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Smiling, Calum said "Now, I couldn't jus' stand by ya know. Obligated tah help out people." He was about to walk inside when Julian came outside, saying "Ah, damn. That was a great adrenaline rush. Glad we got 'er back.". He walked to the side of Katherine, opposite Jack, and said, "How you doin', Kat? I assume they didn't hurt you too much? If so, I'm contacting their mothers.". There was a hint of joking, yet he was still quite concerned looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28 pm

"Those bastards really love their whips, but that one they used today? Jesus, it felt like it had a blade on it" Katherine said sadly. She looked up at the men, a coldness and hatred in her eyes. "They're going to pay for what they did to me! They all are!" Jack finished stitching up the wound before turning his attention to Katherine's back. Her back was shredded, and a piece of metal was stuck in her shoulder.
"I agree. We need to stop them, or at least cripple them. Things have gotten worse over the past few months, they've been getting more aggressive" Jack said sadly before pulling the piece of metal out with a pair of pliers. "It was a piece of a saw, by the way."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Calum winced a bit as it was removed, and Julian said, "Ah, damn, now that's just terrible. Hey, Cal - where's Mitch, eh?". Calum sighed, and merely said, "Had to stay, yknow. Can't judt meet him right now, ya know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:16 pm

"I hope he's alright. I don't want anyone going though that shit" Katherine said sadly. Jack cleaned each wound with spirits, before applying a beeswax based ointment to each wound.
"Kitty..."
"I know," she said with a sigh before looking at Calum and Julian, "Do you guys mind turning around for a moment?"

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Calum nodded, saying "Yup" and promptly turned around. Julian fake huffed, and said "Aw, maaaaan." before following suit with Calum. He jokingly immediately turned his head back, but promptly turned back away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Jack quickly cut off the sports bra, cleaned the wounds with spirits, and coated them with the same ointment. He gently wrapped a bandage around her torso, careful not to hurt her.
"There you go" Jack said as he handed her a thin, light blue hoodie. Katherine quickly pulled the hoodie on, and gave Jack a kiss on the cheek.
"You can turn around now" Katherine said with a chuckle. She had seen Julian earlier.
"While I've got the kit out, either of you injured?"

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:33 pm

Calum looked at his torso, noticing nothing, and shaking his head. Julian promptly piped up, "I'm good. I think... Yea, I'm good.
Nobody typically gors after the wall of bullets."
. He pointed at Katherine, "Honestly surprised they gave you clothes, ya know. Thought they'd try and make you fell as weak as podsible. Lucky you, though. Not lucky me.". He added the lask remark snidely, putting on a stupid smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 am

Jack gave an annoyed grunt, and glared at Julian before he began packing everything away.
"They didn't give me clothes. They took my hoodie, shirt, and shoes. They knew they didn't have to make me feel weak, they know what I am, but they didn't count on what they were making me." Katherine looked at the blood on her clawed gloves, and let out a sigh.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:50 am

"As I've said before," he pointed a finger gun, "their downfall." . He looked at Jack for a second, eyebrow raised, and said, "You know half of what I say's a joke, yea?". Calum, however, began talking to Katherine - "Yea, even my own brother, distantly related but basically brother, doubted me. Can't hear outta one ear good and I go blind in an eye or two every now and again. Lost the genetic lottery and had merciry poisoning as a kid - nobody thought I'd be where I am. If I can do what I do, Im sure you can as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:32 am

"Yeah, it's just taking a bit of getting used to, not being the only joker around here" Jack said with a chuckle. "Plus I've been looking out for Kitty since we met." Katherine couldn't help but laugh.
"This cat has claws, and I'm going to use them" Katherine said as she flexed her fingers, the steel claws shining in the light. "I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink, maybe something to eat too. I owe Draco a chicken." Draco ran around in a circle, happy at the mention of chicken.

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Julian nodded in understanding. "Yeah, know what you mean. Woke up this morning, forgot where I was, and got panicked for a tad. Change is wack.". Upon thw mention of food, Calum said, "My god, same. I technically have been awake since we last met. Killed Ethan, went home, got in Animus, next thing I know Julian's calling me. Never get forcibly ejected from an Animus - I rigged it for my phone calls to do that, and on my way here I was seeing fuckin' pirate ships and horses."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:40 pm

"Shit, that's rough."
"Well, I'll get to cook-"
"No you won't. You are going to rest, I'll take care of everything" Jack said before heading to the kitchen. Katherine sat on the floor, running her fingers through her hair. She switched on the tv, and let out a sigh when she saw the news.
"We are here in front of Abstergo Entertainment, which was the site of a terrorist attack almost an hour ago..."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Julian saw what was on, and sat near Katherine. "Ooh," he said, "what are they saying about us?
If they don't mention my hot bod, I'm unsubscribing from their news letter."
. He chickled lightly before paying actual attention to the report. Calum, on the other hand, stood outside, arms spread, seemingly just taking everything in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 pm

"One of the terrorists was armed with an M134 minigun. Due to his disguise, nobody was able to identify him..."
"That's the point of a disguise, bitch" Katherine said with a growl. She watched the footage that Abstergo had supplied the news station. "Figures they'd remove the prisoners fleeing from the basement. It would cause an outcry if the public found out Abstergo held people prisoner."

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Julian made a tsk noice with his mouth, and said "Sounds right. Wonder how much money was slid that way for them to edit it out like that, you know?". Julian shrugged, sitting back with his arms supporting himself up. He then said, "Wonder which organization will take claim for it, ya know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:41 pm

"Probably ISIS, they take credit for everything. Besides, Ember will probably want to keep the fact that her brother is a terrorist" Jack said as he sat down beside them, handing them each a beer. "Cal, are you coming?"

Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Hearing his name, Calum came inside. "Yea, I'm 'ere. Getting my limbs to full.". He looked at the TV as he sat with him, and said, "Ah, I'm not surprised that's on. How long till the hashtag starts going around, you reckon?". Julian took a drink of his beer, merely watching the TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:33 pm

"If it's on the news, it's probably already trending" Jack said with a sigh. He handed Calum a beer, and thought for a moment. "Calum, are there any old abandoned Assassin training facilities nearby?" He had an idea, something that would help them all.

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: