Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

World without light (Closed with Guillotine)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 9:22 pm

There was a general chuckle among the table upon her mentioning getting used into smacking into stuff. After thinking for a while, Mitch spoke up and said, "Hold up, so... I noticed you aren't using one of those cane thingies that most blind people use. Doesn't that make things harder on you when it comes to walking around, or do you just get used to where you walk?". He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, as if the question may sound offensive though he wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:31 pm

"I use my staff on occasion, could never be bothered with a cane. Besides, I have my own way of seeing my surroundings" Meekara explained before taking a sip of her coke. She couldn't reveal her abilities to them, not yet. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Mitch merely shrugged it off, the rest of them doing their own thing. Calum, however was having a quiet conversation on his phone, practically whispering to whoever was on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:51 pm

"I can hear every word, Callum" Meekara said quietly before returning to her drink, still listening carefully, straining to hear him over the noise in the pub. If Hanzo saw her now, he would have whacked her over the head with his staff. "I'll head over later, plant the seeds, and water them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World without light (Closed with Guillotine)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3