Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

World without light (Closed with Guillotine)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Flare nodded, putting on his own mask. He heard the japanese, and brushed it aside. He too wanted to honor his father, or anyone for that matter. He collected the bombs, and was about to step out, when he frowned. How could she just touch it, and find the weak points? Unless...

"You're a mystic, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:00 pm

"Not really... It's sort of an enhanced version of eagle sense in that I can see movement, and vaguely see the shapes of people and objects. Remember Toph from Avatar, how she could see with her feet by feeling the vibrations? Its sort of like that." Meekara was a bit nervous of telling Flare about her ability, especially after how she had been abused by people after her father's passing. "When I was a child, my mentor told me that it was a gift from the ones that came before, that they had taken pity on me for being born this way, for being abandoned by my parents as an infant."
Back to top Go down
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Flare chuckled at the mention of Avatar. "Yes, I understand. I call them mystics. They possess the gift, of the old assassins. Many of those modern assassins don't carry this gift." He bowed his head, even though he knew she was blind. "It's an honor. But we have to be quick. I don't want those weapons tipping the scales." He stepped out of the shack. "We have to meet with Mr. Butcher, and get those explosives planted."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Meekara chuckled happily before heading outside and making her way to the street. "If anything, mister Butcher would be at a nearby pub, or where we met him. If I were a gambler, I'd place money on the pub."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Meanwhile, at a nearby pub, the group was peering over the map which was quite written on. "So, Ollie - you're this... napkin corner bit-" "Sweet." "-that I just found.". He placed it on the eastern building, and continued. "Mos' vantage points, so bring yer rifle. Ty, you're this beer cap-" "Scoooore." "...And you take the southern most side, preventing reinforcements or diverting at least, using your gear." Mitch and I take entrance side - he's why we have some extra info anyway - which leaves the rest up to be exploded. Ollie, Ty, you're basically B squad on the King's Fall raid. Rest of us, A-Squad. Simple.". He took a swig of a bottle, and said, "others are prolly comin' 'ere. They're stupid smart. Im probably wired and tracked." He looked at Mitch with an accusing glare. "Again."
Back to top Go down
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Flare chuckled on the inside, and checked his phone. "Placed a tracker before I even spoke to him. Yeah, he's at a pub." Pause. "Four minutes by foot. Corner of West street and Abbot street." Pause. "That's across the street from the Templar's local pub." Flare taps on his phone. "Thoughts?" he muttered to Meekara as they approached the street.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:19 am

As Callum chatted with friends on current events, a man across the street exited the pub there. He seemed ragged, and frankly, homeless. Yet his clothes were too well-kept and clean to be so, and he stood at a formidable height of 6'8. He looked around, warily, eyes not locking on to anything, spare the slight pause on the two just down the street. He quickly walked off, until he found a narrow alleyway and thus pulled out his phone, and began urgently typing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 am

"I think it'll be better if you hang back a bit. I'll go ahead, and check for enemies while begging, then I'll whistle for you." Meekara pulled an old ratty blanket from her plastic bag, wrapped it around her, and lowered her mask and hood. She messed up her shoulder length ashen hair, and rubbed some dirt on her face. "See you in a bit" Meekara said before heading off to the pub.

Meekara sat on the cold hard sidewalk, a little cup in front of her, and did what she did every day.
Back to top Go down
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:15 am

As Meekara walked away, Flare was stunned. Sidelined on his own mission, he thought. Perhaps it was for the better. He quickly scaled the wall, and was making his way to the pub under the cover of height, when his phone vibrated in his pocket. While free running, he slide it out and saw the message from Callum. He sped up, and reached the alleyway, and descended to stand in front of Callum. "Got your message. Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:26 am

(Uh, that's not Callum.)
Back to top Go down
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:27 am

(#fuck#void)
Back to top Go down
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:30 am

As Meekara walked away, Flare was stunned. Sidelined on his own mission, he thought. Perhaps it was for the better. He quickly scaled the wall, and was making his way to the pub under the cover of height. He stood perched on a nearby building, viewing the pub, yet hidden. He noticed a considerably large man, and obviously homeless. Wait, is that...a phone? Flare's eye narrowed under his mask, and he made his way to the building across from his, and crouched over the ledge, overlooking the alleyway with the large man, completely invisible as the evening grew later.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:37 am

The man stopped typing, ane then made a call. "Yea - just confirmed it. Right place. Seem to be planning... Something. Damn that traitorus bastard. What do you mean, what do I mean? He's a fuckin' Butcher, workin' for the damn enemy! He's planning... Somethin', I dunno! Just... high alert on all local places. Somethin's going down soon. Carry on.". He promptly hang up, and stepped out the alleyway, mumbling something, eyes unresting.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 6:23 am

Upon hearing what the Templar had said, Meekara got up, and walked around the corners, took the blanket off, his it behind a dumpster before scaling the wall to meet Flare.
"We have a problem. They're onto us. Seems like the big guy is related to Callum. They're increasing forces as we speak. What do you want to do? This is your mission after all" Meekara said as she adjusted her hidden blade before raising her hood and mask.

(Did I do something wrong?)
Back to top Go down
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Flare nodded, and looked over the city. "I heard it too." He paused. "That templar recognized Mr. Butcher." He looked at Meekara. "Callum's out. No question about it. He needs to vacate the area. Or at least, we need to make it look like he did. And we have to do it tonight. All of it." He looked at the large man walking away. "Would you be a dear and tell Callum? I need to talk to this bear of a man."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 pm

"No problem. Just be careful, a man that big, and that angry, is incredibly dangerous. Use this if you have to" Meekara said as she handed Flare a dart that looked exactly like the sleep darts that the Caribbean Assassins used in the 18th century. "Stab him with it, and he should be out like a light, or at least paralysed."

Meekara quickly made her way down the side of the building, and entered the pub through the service entrance. She sat down next to Callum, and ordered a glass of tap water.
"We have a bit of a problem, Callum. Templar across the street recognised you, huge beast of a man, definitely a Butcher." Meekara paused, and emptied three packets of sugar in her water, stirred it, and took a few sips. "Flare came up with two ideas on how to remedy the situation. You could leave, but I think you could distract them instead, or we make them think that you left."
Back to top Go down
Chaos_Permitted
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Chaos_Permitted

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:41 pm

Flare took the dart, and headed off. He remained invisible on the rooftops. When he said talk to him, he meant interrogate. But Flare doubted they had enough time for a full drug to wear off, so he was going to have to do it the old fashioned way. He followed the large man into another alley. Silently, he descended to about 5 feet above Butcher, before dropping. As he fell he sliced through the big Butcher's right arm with his hidden blade, and then his left as he landed. He then kicked Butcher in the chest, hoping the brute would fall down.

(is this guy an npc?)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:13 pm

(He'll be more involved - hopefully.) The Butcher stumbled back, almost falling. The arms, though bleeding should be fine. He spat, "Bah - who're you? One of 'is pals, eavesdroppin' on my chat? Prolly... what'd'ya wan', eh? I'll have yeh know, I'm fully armed 'n' dangerous, lad. I'll cooperate, though. Like that, eh? Hard at the thought o' it?". He clutched his left him, though not too hard.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Calum, as this was happening, solemnly nodded at this news, understanding. "I'll distract him. He goes where I do. I can have my pal, Mitch - insider in the Templars - quote unquote discover some info and leak my plans, or as they'll think. I'll attack some other spot, according to him, with ten highly elite men, give or take. I'll arrive alone, where my... well, basically my brother but not really - it's complicated - will wait with his men. Trust me, I'll live... Probably."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:03 am

"Sounds like a good enough idea." Meekara sat in thought for a moment, thinking of the strange boy she was working with. "He's an odd one, that boy. I hope his impatience and arrogance doesn't get him killed."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 12:54 pm

(Shall we assume Michael kills him since he's a NPC by now?) Calum nodded in agreement, and says, "Yea... bit too lone wolf-ish for me. Lotta good Lone Wolves, sure, but still. Hard to gain their trust.". As he said that, he could hear two faint gunshots, though he wasn't completely sure he heard right.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:35 pm

"He's dead" Meekara said with a sigh after hearing the gunshots, "Can't hear his pulse anymore." She shook her head, and ran her fingers through her short ashen hair before returning to her water. "Since he won't be able to tend to his wallet anymore, I'll see you shortly" Meekara said before leaving, only to return a few minutes later with Flare's wallet. "I'm sorry to ask this, but can someone please tell me how much a burger and coke is please" Meekara asked sheepishly as she sat down with Callum's group.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Tyler quickly responded, "Ah, it's good. Burger's $2.50 for nothin' extra, coke's $1.50.". Calum sat back, thinking, then said to Meekara, "Any idea where my lovely relative ran off to? Knowin' 'im, he's prolly reporting it in, takin' a call."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:27 pm

"Thank you" Meekara said happily before ordering a burger with extra cheese, a side of fries, and a coke. "Back in the alley, I noticed the distinct smell of cigarette smoke, since Flare didn't smell of smoke, I would assume it was your charming relative." Meekara thought for a moment, rubbing her chin in thought. If they moved at the moment, they would surely be found, but she would be able to find him. "Let's give it an hour before we head out, I can follow his smell if you want me to. Please, no jokes of me being some kind of dog." Meekara pulled a phone from her pocket, and plugged it in to charge, along with a power bank.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Nobody made a comment regarding Meekara's blindness, though Calum spoke up and said, "Y'know, I may have forgotten to mention, but I sometimes go blind in a eye or two. Long story, involved my aunt and mercury poisoning. Anywho, we should head out in a few hours, tops. Prolly have our lovely relative of mine reporting my existence and what he got from any spying devices right now."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:14 pm

"I agree, we shouldn't stay put for too long" Meekara said just before her burger and coke arrived. She smiled the second the scent reached her nose. "Being blind isn't all that bad. You get used to smacking into stuff after a few years" Meekara said with a laugh before devouring the burger like it was going to be taken away from her at any second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World without light (Closed with Guillotine)   World without light (Closed with Guillotine) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World without light (Closed with Guillotine)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next