Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Günther chuckle happily, and handed the little girl a small bag of the sweets before setting her down.
"Of course you can. Why don't you go and play with your friends" Günther said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Thank you mister!" The little girl said before she hollered at her friends as she made her way back over to them holding the bag in her hand. Eden smiled as she leaned on him. "The children here love you." She said smiling. "So would you prefer a son or a daughter first?" She asked just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 1:46 pm

"As long as they're healthy" Günther said as he looked at Eden with a warm smile. "A son first would be nice." Günther took a sip of his drink, and watched happily as the children played. "And you, love?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 2:00 pm

It doesn't matter to me, love. I simply want happy healthy children." She said as she sipped her own drink. "I've always wanted a daughter though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 2:39 pm

"Who said we can only have one? Our children will be royalty, love." Günther looked at his men, and shook his head. "They're going to start with the real party in a while. Will the children be alright when that happens" Günther asked concernedly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 4:25 pm

The children will most likely be more fascinated than anything else. These people aren't exactly Christian either." She said leaning on him. "How many children do you want to have?" She asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 4:40 pm

"Five. If you only want one or two, that's perfectly fine by me, it's your choice" Günther said as he wrapped his arm gently around Eden's waist. One of the men pulled out a small bag, and looked at Günther as if to ask for permission. Günther nodded. The man pulled a small dried mushroom from the bag, ate it, and passed the bag around his friends. Günther pulled out his pipe, packed it, and lit it. After taking a long, deep pull, he handed it to Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 5:08 pm

"Five was what I was going to say." She said as she accepted the pipe from him. Taking a large hit from it she handed it back. She was happy to finally be with him truly and forever.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 pm

As the night went on, most of Günther's men became more wild, and completely motherless. Günther and the head of the pack, an elderly man in his seventies, remained relatively sober throughout the night. This was so they could keep control over their men, and end disputes which they thankfully only had to do once or twice. Günther ate a lot that night, and almost always had something in his mouth. It was the same with the pack.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:53 am

Once the pack began getting a bit too wild Eden had the children go on back to bed. once she was sure the children were gone she joined Gunther and the old man eating and only taking a few drinks. She watched as Gunther helped to settle a few disputes and helped a bit herself.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:27 pm

At some point in the night, Günther had wandered off to the water. He had removed his robes, and was just standing in the ocean in his pants. There were a couple of small fish swarming around him, eating some food he tossed out for them. He seemed truly at peace, like all was right in the world. No Templars, no Assassins, and no Order of Charlemagne. Just Günther, the water, and the fish.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Eden smiled as she watched him but didn't want to disturb him. Instead, she laid down on the beach and closed her eyes. Finding a calm she hadn't felt in awhile she thought she might go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Once Günther had spent a while in the water before finally getting out. He shook his head, and wrung the water from his long hair before lying down on the sand next to Eden.
"You still awake, love" Günther asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm

I am." She said smiling without opening her eyes. "Enjoy the fish?" She asked smiling more as she rolled over to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 pm

"I did" Günther said with a laugh. "There's just something about about them, something so peaceful." Günther rolled over to look at Eden, and smiled warmly. He could hear the party still going, but this was where he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Eden smiled placing her hand in his. "They are peaceful and beautiful to look at." She said sounding a little tired. "The children really enjoyed the sweets you gave them and are very excited about the case you promised them." She said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm

"I meant it. I'll do anything for children. They are our future." Günther ran his fingers through his hair, and let out a sigh. He stared at the stars, smiling before turning to Eden. "Let's get you to bed, live."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Eden nodded. "Yes, sleep does sound nice." She said smiling as she began walking back to the house her fingers intertwining with his as she leads him back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 pm

(Sorry, but I really have no idea how to move this on)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm

(So sorry for y emely long absence. Ive been getting my life together, for what, near five months now. Read a lot of books since then. Entirety of LotR multiple times. Please forgive me for an unprecedented absence. As for the story, Ive yet to catch up, but I am going to try help move this forward )
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 2:33 pm

(Alright, got caught up. Love the story telling, great synergy, you two. The most feasible thing I can see is a timeskip of sorts - More people joined, Jons been there a while, likely helping prep an assault on Order of Charlemagne. Possibly meet BBG. Just my ideas here, tell me what ya think)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 am

I wouldn't mind a time skip))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Jump

Günther was arguing with one of his men.
"Sir, this is a time of war. Now is not the time for romantic entanglements. She is a distraction to you, sir, and hardly suitable to be your wife." Günther roared angrily, and pinned the man against against the mast.
"You will show her the same respect you show me! Is that understood?"
"Yes, sir" the man squeaked. Günther dropped the man, leaving him to gasp for air before storming off. This wasn't the first time Günther had lashed out at one of his men, and it was happening quite often lately. The man that Günther attacked ran off as soon as he was able to breath again.

"Lady Foster" the man wheezed as he clutched at his neck. "The king, he's going mad..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Eden had been perched on the railing of the ship with her cat curled up on the deck soaking up the sun. She turned when she heard the commotion. Eden stayed calm as she hopped off the railing. "May I ask what happened?" She asked the man with an arched brow. Eden always had a calm personality except when someone or something she cared for was in some type of danger.

She frowned when she saw the mans neck and gave him a kind smile before moving to find Gunther. She found him in their cabin. "Gunther love. Why did that man have bruises around his throat? What could he have done to warrant such punishment?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:13 am

Günther lit his pipe, and looked over some papers before taking a pull from his pipe, and downing his mead.
"Bastard questioned my integrity, challenged my authority, and disrespected me." Günther sighed before turning to face Eden. There was a mixture of pain and anger on his face. "He also disrespected you. He said you are unfit to be a queen, unfit to be my wife" Günther roared before swiftly turning and punching a hole clear through the solid oak wall. Günther pulled his arm from the hole, his body heaving with anger. "That was not his punishment. His true punishment will be far more severe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next