Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 am

Damian nodded, understanding. "Sounds righ'. Great name, it is.". As he said that, he mumbled something about the sky being in the past, he promptly fell back on the floor, asleep, as if he hadn't slept in weeks. (Bump, I guess?)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 pm

"It is a piece Eden" Günther said looking at his company, who both looked like colourful creatures of legend. "Maybe we can talk about this tomorrow when we all have clear minds?" He sat lost in his own thoughts for a while, watching the pleasant hallucinations before looking down at Eden to see if she was asleep too.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Eden nodded, half asleep on Gunther. The tea had made her sleepy and all she wanted was to curl up with him and go to sleep. "We can talk tomorrow. I'm ready to go to bed." She said in a soft sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Günther smiled before scooping her up in his arms, and standing up.
"That little one seems to like you, Damian. Why don't you let him sleep by you? We'll see you in the morning" Günther said before carrying Eden off to bed.

He gently sat Eden down on the bed, and lay down next to her, his arms wrapped lovingly around her. It was nice to have someone to love and hold.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 am

Eden smiled as she slept next to him. Her arm draping over him as she cuddled close. She was so deep in sleep she was dead to the world. The next morning she awoke to the sun peeking in through the windows. She could smell food being cooked down stairs and Familiar curled up on the bed with them
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:45 am

As the two just began to wake, Damian was still fast asleep at the same spot, multiple cats using his body warmth to sleep on as well. The fire, as expected was gone, leaving just the trace of ash where a sizable log or two were at.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Günther didn't sleep at all that night (this was his fourth day without sleep), he had spent the entire night staring at the strange painting he had done as a child. Back then, he had no idea what it was, but everything had become more clear. Something clicked inside him, he bolted up from the bed, pulled the painting off the wall, and raced downstairs making a lot of noise in the process.

Günther stood at the dining table, papers and maps scattered around him and the strange artwork. He furiously scribbled away on a piece of paper, only to toss it aside, grab another paper, and drew strange symbols and pictures.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Eden sat up as she watched him run out of the room with the painting. She glanced down at her cat and shrugged before getting up to follow him. She tilted her head as she was curious as to what was going on but she watched him work for a time. "What are you doing?" She asked after a moment curiously.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 5:15 pm

"It's the answer to everything" Günther mumbled as he continued furiously scribbling like a madman. He pushed a piece of paper, covered in runes and precursor symbols, towards Eden. "As a child, you're closer to them. I think this was a message, it's a way to defeat the Order of Charlemagne, a way to destroy them... I can avenge my family, our people will be safer, and... We can be together!" Günther said the last bit excitedly as he picked Eden up in an embrace, and spun around, laughing happily.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Mildly tired, Damian walked in to the room Günther was spinning in. Lightly confused, he asked, "Did I, ah... walk in on a bad time, or sumthin'? All ah heard wa' sumthin' bout how yous can be together, yea?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:28 am

(Just waiting for AvaAssassin to reply first)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Smiling she wrapped her arms around him when she heard Damian. Smiling she looked over. "Gunther here thinks he might have found a way to defeat the the Order of Charlemagne!" Eden said with a smile as she hugged Gunther again kissing him. "I have something I want to show you." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:53 pm

"It won't be too easy, but it'll definitely work." Günther looked at Eden curiously, yet with a small smile on his face. He was always interested in what she said. "Not just defeat them, but destroy them entirely" Günther said as he pointed to the maps, plans, notes, and drawings on the table. "What was it you wanted to show me, love?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:58 am

Something you might be interested in." She told him with a playful smile on her face. "Come." Turning she walked out to the small garden area where Gunther had made her a meal for the first time. Moving over to a large rock she pulled away some branches to revile a cave with a row of stairs going down. "Be careful. The stairs are steep." She told them as she began walking down. The stairs lead down to a cave in her island. There was a large opening to the outside and in the water docked was her father's old ship. "Well, Gunther. What do you think?" She asked as she smiled at her father's prized possession. "It needs some repairs but will still float."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 5:23 am

As Damian stood behind them, looking at the ship, he cleared his throat and piped in, "Dunno if ah have all too much, but i've gots some materials we could use tah repair th' ship. He looked around the cave, just taking it in, then added in, "So hows we supposed tah destroy this 'ere Order? Not many Orders ah know go down all to easy, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Günther walked the deck of the ship, his fingers gently running along the railing. He had hoped that Eden would sail with him on his ship for some time, even just for a little while.
"You'll need men to sail her, you'll need to learn to captain her right. I reckon it's better you learn from the best of us, from Elizabeth" Günther said said as he rubbed his eyes. "Damian and I can take on men, train them for you if you want." Günther looked at Damian, a finger rubbing his temple. "We have matters to discuss. My ship?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:10 am

Damian nodded, thinking of ways he could train the men, as most of his men already knew what to do when he met them. Upon Günther's request, he said, "'course. Lead the way as I know next tah nothin' bout this 'ere island. Prolly get lost in Eden's house, ya know?" He eyed the ship, wondering the exact number they would need to man it, and how to get whatever amount they need.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Günther led the way back to his ship, not saying a single word the whole way. As soon as they reached his ship, Günther locked the door to his quarters behind Damian. He poured a large ale for the both of them, and handed Damian his drink before taking a gulp of his own.
"She's not ready to sail, Damian. She's a governess, not a pirate. She'll get herself killed if she tries to go it alone" Günther said with a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair before lighting his pipe. The weed smelt to be of superior quality to the regular stuff circulating the Caribbean.

Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Damian nodded, understanding where his concerns were coming from. He slouched a bit in the chair, stretching his legs with the ale in hand. He took a small drink, and said "Well, we can train 'er. If anyone can do it, gots tah be you, lad. After all, ah don' think ah'll be able tah. Doubt she'll learn much from a brute like me - she's got tha wrong frame to do what ah do. Plus, think o' it. I'd get Jono, we'll have yah, and bout as much men as we can muster. Trus' me, after she learns it, she'll be a natural. If not, then, well... i'll protect 'er with my life. Ah know 'ow much she means tah ya.". He took a larger drink this time, and added, "If yous 'ight with me askin'... 'ow we gonna take 'em down? Ya weren't all too clear now."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 am

Eden arched her brow. She had a feeling that there had been a misunderstanding. Taking another look at her father's boat she sighed and walked back into her house. She decided to find herself a meal in the kitchen before going into her library to read some.

Sorry it's so short))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 2:15 pm

"The Order of Charlemagne is incredibly small, but violent. Nothing but a violent religious fanatic to put a nail in your coffin." Günther took a pull from his pipe, and a sip of ale, before exhaling. "We unite our people. Every pagan from across our lands, they'll all fight the Order. My family, creatures like me, we're going after the Order with everything we've got, we'll be on the frontline." Günther rubbed his eyes, and let out a sigh. Whatever he was going to say was clearly not going to be good. He opened a large chest, and pulled out a helmet shaped like a wolf's head. "If I don't survive the battle, look after Eden for me, will you, Damian. She can take care of herself, but she'll need comfort. I'll get James to keep her occupied while we head of to the battle... She doesn't need to see..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Damian took a gulp before responding, "Well, it ain't like we're goin' out righ' now, yea?' He stood from his seat, and slightly began pacing, "We can still train 'er, lad! We will need time tah rally up erryone, we can do it durin' tha'. 'ell, I tought my wi-" he choked, catching himself. He abruptly cleared his throat, turned to Günther, said, "Yeah, uh... forgot tah mention tha'. Got me a wife. She can kick arse, trust me. Why can't yours if mine can, eh? 'ell, I reckon Eden knows a thing or two boot asre kickin' already, from you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:26 am

"I suppose you're right" Günther said with a chuckle. "She'll never let me hear the end of it." Günther looked at the wolf helmet, and smiled. He had only ever worn it once before, but he knew someone that could put it to better use. Günther put the helmet in the chest, and downed what was left of his ale before picking up the chest. "I think we should let Eden know. And congratulations on getting yourself a wife. I take it she wears the pants" Günther said with a smile before leading the way back to Eden's home.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Damian chuckled, downing the last of his ale as he began following Günther. "Yea, she's a real kicker, me wife. Arabella's 'er name, lass ah knew from back home. 'ell other than yoo an' Jono, ah never really 'eard much o' anyone else. Neither 'as Jon, hasn' even been in Scotsland al 'long.". He looked arround, admiring the island. He sighed, saying, "Ya ever wonder? Wha' if I never lef' tha Templars? Never met 'Liz? 'ell, would ya reckon we coulda even been enemies? Or if we'd even ah met 'gain? Bah, ah'm ramblin', ain't I."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm

"Only slightly" Günther said with a laugh. "We are pirates, first and foremost, and we're both really fond of drink. We would always be friends, Damian. Few good men like us left." Günther shook his head at the thought of not having anyone to drink with, or to talk shit with. At that point, he realised that Damian was perhaps his best friend. He shook his head and let out a hearty chuckle before continuing to Eden's home.

"Eden, love, I have something for you" Günther said as he approached her, carrying the chest in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next