Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 8:01 am

Damian stood still for a moment, staring at the colors. No way, is it...? was all that crossed his mind. He wasn't sure what to say, but eventually came to it and yelled behind him, "Oi, raise the Mug!". He promptly faced the ship again, as a blue and white colored flag sporting a frothing mug was raised, and yelled as loud as possible, "Dunno if ya can hear me, but it's me ya son of a gun!" (Sorry its so short, busy)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:01 am

"Son of a bitch! Ease up men, it's a friend. Wheel out the whiskey!" Günther quickly scaled the mast, and stood proudly by his colours, a beaming smile on his face. "Got lost again Butcher" Günther shouted with a laugh. The men that knew how to play instruments had quickly set everything, and were starting to play. "Get your arse over here, Butcher" Günther shouted before heading down to the deck for the party.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Grinning widely as they slowed to dock, he yelled over the music, "Bring down the bridge, lads. This man's a good one 'ere, last I reckoned.". As the plank connecting his ship and the dock fell, he began walking down with ease yet a touch of power in his strides. Standing at 6'10, he wore a plain white silken shirt, nice pants, and heavy scraped boots. He bore a few scars here and there, smallest the length of a nail on his forehead and the largest about a half foot long on his right arm. His face also sported a well-grown, nicely trimmed beard with slightly ragged hair atop his head. Most noticeable, however, was a Templar Cross on a necklace he sported over his chest, thought it looked damage and burnt - a far cry from the typical cross. "Well, well, well," he said, arms spread out, "if it ain't the one 'n' only. Can't remember las' time we met!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Eden kneeled at the edge of a cliff waiting to see if they would fight but after a few moments, she guessed that it was nothing to fear... Still, she would still need to meet whoever was sailing by. If they intended to come on to her island she needed to know who they were and why they were here. Standing she turned and moved down towards the village to wait for Günther's return.

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 5:29 pm

"Gods, you haven't changed a bit, Damian. Still looking scruffy as ever" Günther said with a laugh as he punched Damian's arm the way he always had. He looked around, and noticing Eden wasn't there, called one of his men over. "Johan, go find lady Foster. Tell her that these men are friends of mine."
"Yes, sir" the man said before running off to find Eden.
"Last I remember was back in Havana. Couple of drinks after a good haul, and a woman each. Good times" Günther said with a laugh.

"Lady Foster. Captain Günther sent me to find you. He wishes to tell you that these men are friends of his" Johan said as he approached Eden, and bowed respectfully.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Eden smiled at the man. "I'll be right there." She said smiling as she stood and hurried down to where Günther was. Smiling she walked down stopping at Günther's side. "I heard a friend of yours was here." She said smiling as she turned to look at Damian. She noted his scruffy appearance before her eyes landed on the red cross around the man's neck. Even though he was a templar she smiled at him. "A pleasure to meet you." She told him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 5:43 pm

"Ah, yes... All blurry, y'know? Like everything else when you've had a few.". He chuckled lightly, and said, "So - find yourself a woman that caught yer fancy yet? Last ah've seen, longest lasting relationship with a lass 'ere was a couple o' hours.". He then eyed Eden as she approached, and raised a questioning eyebrow at Günther. "Pleasure tah met ya - name's Damian Butcher, ol' pal o' Günther, my fraulen," he said the last bit in a joking voice, and smiled wide. He stretched abit, and sighed. It felt odd to be with one of his older friends, yet he worried to see what Günther would think of his joining in the Assassins after all this time. He put that thought aside however - he'll have to cross that bridge when he gets to it. For now, though, he was eyeing around, listening to the music. Signaling over a man from his ship, he said, "Henry - get the men out here.". He then quietly added, "Do yer job, too. Jus' incase.". He turned to Günther, and asked, "So - what've ye got out 'ere?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Günther nodded at Damian's questioning look, a certain happiness in his eyes. He was proud of Eden, to say that she had made him a slightly better person. "Finally found a good woman" Günther said with a warm smile as he wrapped an arm around Eden's waist. He was hoping the two would get along. "Came across a British frigate not too long ago, and took a few barrels of fine whiskey off their hands."

(Sorry for the slow response. It's late, and I've been working)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 6:06 pm

((Nah, I get it. Don't have to apologize.)) A small smile flashed onto Damian's face. "Well - why didn't you say so? Y'know I'm a whiskey man, Günther. And, ey - congratulations on finding a lady for ya. Last I checked with my brother Jonathan, he's found one 'imself.". He looked over to Eden, and jokingly said, "Man's mad - sll the scuffles 'ave messed up 'is head. Kidding, of course.". As he was talking, he casually stuffed the necklace under his shirt, forming a small lump where it lay.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Eden smiled at Damian laughing softly. "Crazy or not I couldn't have found a more, perfect man." She said leaning on Günther as he wrapped his arm around her. "A think I could use a drink myself... May I ask how long you will be staying?" Eden asked with a smile. She wasn't being rude in fact she trusted Günther enough to know he wouldn't let anyone close unless he trusted them. She kinda like Damian. He funny and as long as he didn't cause any trouble she wouldn't start anything.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:48 pm

Shrugging, Damian said "Dunno. Depends on the circumstances- like, say, my crew gets hangovers. Can't sail with 'em all like that.". He sighed a bit, and said, "Jokes aside, though - I could use a drink myself. Recent events have been... troublesome.". His face fell away from a smile for a second, but it was quickly back in place. "So," he said, rubbing his hands together, "where is it all? Oh - any food, too? Practically starvin', 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:54 am

"The men will get you sorted with drinks, and I'll go hunt us a pig. The things are on every bloody island" Günther said with a laugh before racing off to the jungle. One of the men handed a tankard to Damian, and one to Eden before cracking open the lids of a barrel of whiskey, a barrel of mead, and a barrel of rum. One of the men brought a large steel container on deck, and built a fire in it for the roast.

Günther returned about an hour later with a pig over his shoulders. The pig's neck had rather large bite marks on it, and Günther had a fair bit of blood on his face. He handed the pig to two men that prepared it for cooking.
"So what did I miss" Günther asked as he wiped his face with a cloth.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 6:18 pm

While Günther went out hunting Eden stayed behind. She was a bit uncounterable with a Templar so close. She wasn't going to be rude to him however because he was Günther friend so she made small talks as she took a seat.

Smiling when Günther returned with the dead pig she smiled. "Good catch dear." She told him with a smile. "I don't think you missed anything important. " She told him as she leaned back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Nodding, Damian said "Yea - not much, lad. Jus' small chat, y'know?". Eyeing the pig as the men hauled it off, he said. "Gotta agree wih... Damn, I dunno 'er name. Whatev it is, she's righ'.".. He paused, and said, "Günther, I've... Got something to discuss. Meet me ov'r 'ere.". He took a swig of his full tankard and walked off where it was dark, off the dock, and on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 11:42 am

Günther filled a tankard with mead, and followed Damian onto the beach in the dark. He took a sip of his mead, and licked his lips before looking up at Damian.
"So what is it you wanted to discuss" Günther asked as he sat on the sand. He placed his tankard on the ground next to him, and packed his pipe with fine weed before lighting up.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Sighing, Damian said, "You... remember the Templars? Guys I work with, yea? Yeah, I've, uhm...". He let out a hollow breath, and said, "...I've kinda, sorta... Left them.". He rubbed the back of his neck before adding in, "...And I joined the Assassins.". He looked down, as if the sand became extremely interesting. "I've also allied myself with one o' the mos' deadly, I've met. Name's Elizabeth Shay, or just 'Liz as I've called 'er.". He added the last part in quite shamefully, not knowing what his old friend would think.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Eden didn't follow instead allowing them their privacy. She sat drank her whiskey and spoke with some of Damian's crew. Glancing at Günther and Damian every so often she tried to let them talk alone. She got along quite well with Damian's crew and continued to joke and talk, drinking with them as she waited. Once the food was done she stood setting her tankard down she walked towards them Whistling to get their attention. "The food is ready!" She called smiling before turning and walking back.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Günther had been drinking his mead while Damian was talking about what had happened, about leaving the Order for the Brotherhood. When he heard Damian say Elizabeth's name, his mead came flying out of his mouth like air out of a breaching whale's blowhole.
"You've been working with Lizzy? When? How long" Günther asked excitedly. Günther remembered something from earlier, and took a deep pull from his pipe as he stared at the sand. "You might want to sit for this" Günther said as he looked up at Damian. When he heard Eden's voice, he looked towards her, a serious look on his face. "Love, you'll want to hear this too" he called, hoping that she was still within earshot.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Stopping in midstep she turned on her heel and walked over to Günther, taking a seat next to him. "Whats going on?" She asked tilting her head as she playfully took his pipe, taking a small hit off of it before handing it back. She wondered what they had been talking about but she was more intrested in why Günther looked so serious.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Shocked at first, he said eventually, "Known her pretty long - 'least... 9 months? Been an Assassin for 6, anyway.". He was already thinking of what Günther would have to tell him, and what the lady would have anything to do with it. As she came over, he said, "Dunno - but it might 'ave somethin' to do with wha' I just told 'im.". He wiped a trace amount of Günther's drink off of his arm before drinking from his own.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Eden hadn't heard the first part but she could see Damian was hesitant to talk about something in front of her. "Alright. I'll have no secrets on my island. What's going on?" She asked her gaze turning to Damian. "Share. I am truly curious to hear whatever it is." She said smiling as she leaned against Günther.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Günther took another deep pull from his pipe in an attempt to steady his nerves. Now that he knew that Damian was an Assassin, he didn't really have any friends in the Order. Günther handed his pipe to Eden, and took off his coat, revealing the Assassin robes that Eden had given him, her father's robes, his mentor's robes.
"I've decided to choose my side in this war, I've decided to join the Assassins. I've been fighting the Order of Charlemagne for so long now, for my people, for freedom, and for what they did to my family. The Templars? If they're getting in the way of freedom... and for what they did to Eden and her father. I have no choice."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Eden couldn't help but smile as she took a large hit off the pipe. She then lifted her arm and pushed her sleeve down showing Damian the hidden blade she had been wearing. "Well, now I don't have to feel bad for liking you." She told Damian with a smile. She felt more at ease knowing he wasn't with the Templars anymore.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Damian nodded. "My thoughts on leaving were different, but I understand. After all, I am an Assassin too, so that says something.". He thought for a moment, then said, "Just a sec.". He ran off, headed to his ship, and came back a few minutes wearing his own robes - a dark, nearly black blue, and a good few stripes of white here and there at random intervals. It was also to be noted he wore more than usual armor for an Assassin - all pieces, which consisted of a good deal of strong pieces of metal that allowed mobility for him, covering his chest, arms, back, and legs. All were a dark grey, spare a piece on his chest which resembled the Scottish flag. "Not bad, amirite?", he said, unsheathing and sheathing a hidden blade multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 6:11 pm

"Not bad at all" Günther said as he admired Damian's robes. He took a sip of his mead, and stared into the tankard. "But then again, my family has remained neutral to the war for centuries. Why should that change now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next