Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Smiling she stood and hugged him. "I'll be ready whenever you are. I don't think our fathers would make us just get married anyway. My father was probably just bringing me so we could meet and get acquainted with each other." She said smiling as she turned to pick up the small bird who hopped into her hand. "Now I'm sure we can find a nice bird house for this little one. I use to make them all the time." She said turning back to him holding the bird.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:34 pm

"That sounds like a good idea" Günther said with a chuckle. He followed Eden happily, thinking about what he wanted to do that night. He couldn't keep it to himself. "I'm making dinner tonight. A special dinner for just us two. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:44 pm

I think that's a wonderful idea but jade is in charge of cooking and cleaning so you should let her know before she starts dinner herself." Eden told him with a smile as she carried the small bird. Walking into another room connected to her bedroom she walked into what looked like a sitting room with a balcony. There were a few bird houses hanging out on the balcony. "Well, then little one let's give you the biggest one." She said letting the bird go into the house.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:19 pm

"These are all so beautiful. The detail is breathtaking" Günther said with a smile as he carefully examined the birdhouses. They were so intricate and delicate, just like her. "I'll be off then" Günther said before heading downstairs to prepare dinner.

Günther carefully approached the elderly woman, and did a slight bow in respect. He admired the woman, and she reminded him of his great aunt, Gertrude.
"Mistress Jade? I hope you do not mind, but I intend to cook dinner for fräulein Foster and myself tonight. Is it acceptable for me to commandeer the kitchen tonight" Günther asked respectfully.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Jade smiled as she turned to face him. She listened to what he had to say. A smile appeared on her face as she spoke. "Oh of course dear. Just let the girls working in the kitchen help you." She said with a smile. "Truth be told these old bones of mine could use a slight rest. I'm afraid I've even gotten to old for house work." She said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 6:12 pm

"I'm sorry to hear your body is giving you grief in your wise age, mistress Jade. If it's all the same, I would like to cook by myself" Günther said with a smile before heading out to hunt.

Günther returned a short while later with two dead rabbits in hand. He found an old apron, and put it on before he set about butchering the rabbits. As he cooked, he sang an old song that his father had taught him on one of their many trips into the wild.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Jade nodded and once he was gone she went up to her room to take a well-deserved rest. A few maids walked in to check on everything and even offered but never pushed the matter. "Excuse me, my lord?" Young women said as she peeked in. "I'll be setting the table. Would you like to eat in the dining room or the garden?" She asked smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 5:05 pm

"In the garden please. Just put out a blanket, a few blankets, some pillows, and as many candles as you can spare. I want it to be as romantic as possible" Günther said excitedly. He wanted everything to be perfect for Eden, to be even half as beautiful as she was. Günther turned his attention to the sauce he was making now that the pie was in the oven. "I really hope she enjoys everything. Including dessert. Would you mind sending word to my quartermaster to bring two bottles of the finest mead and red wine from my private reserve?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Of course my lord. I'll work as quickly as possible." She said before bowing slightly. She turned and told the other maids to set up a place in the garden. Repeating what he had told her to them before hurrying out. Finding some of his crew she approached and asked for the quartermaster. When they pointed the way she found him and repeated the message he had given her. She stayed to walk back up to the house with him and even spoke a bit to him. Returning to the kitchen she smiled. "Excuse me, my lord. Your place in the garden is ready."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 7:18 pm

"Ah, thank you so much" Günther said happily before looking to his quartermaster. "Mate, just set the drinks there by the blanket that the lovely ladies have set up. And thank you miss for the help" Günther said with a happy smile. He finished with the sauce for the dessert, and started carrying the food outside.

Once everything was ready, Günther went inside to fetch Eden.
"Love, close your eyes and come with me" Günther said with a happy smile as he held out his hand for Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Smiling Eden had been talking with the bird he had brought home. She had named the little bird Agnar which was an old Norse. Smiling when he found her she closed her eyes and allowed him to lead her wherever he wanted to take her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Günther happily guided Eden by the hand to the blankets that the women had set up for them. He smiled as he looked at all the candles.
"Open your eyes" Günther said warmly. He couldn't wait to see how she'd react.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Smiling she opened her eyes and smiled when she saw the candles and blankets set out. "Oh... this is beautiful." She said smiling. "This is wonderful. I love it." She said as she turned to hug him. "I see we have food too. May I ask what we're having?" She asked still hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 pm

"Your wonderful ladies did this while I was cooking. As for what we're eating..." Günther excitedly uncovered the meal. "Mashed potato with a touch of turnip, roasted vegetables in a red wine reduction, and wild rabbit and mushroom pie." Günther was very proud of what he had cooked for them, and he smiled ear to ear. He sat down on one of the pillows, and patted the pillow next to him for her to sit on. His long ashen hair flowed in the breeze in stark contrast to his black coat. The moonlight made his hair look like a river of silver, while the candlelight made his skin look warmer than usual.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Smiling she took a seat next to him. The food smelled great and she couldn't wait to taste it. "You really made all of this?" She asked in amazement. "Did anyone help you?" She asked curiously. She had had no idea that he could cook like this it was quite impressive.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 pm

"Made everything myself" Günther said proudly. He watched the small plume of steam coming from the pie, and smiled happily as a burst of steam came forth as he cut into it. "Mother taught me how to cook. Besides art, cooking is the truest expression of one's self and passion. I hope you'll enjoy everything I have prepared."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:12 am

"I'm sure I will... It all smells so wonderful." She said as she watched him cut the pie. The food was quite impressive and was enough to make anyone's mouth water. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have someone so wonderful like him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Günther smiled as he looked into Eden's eyes before dishing up for her, and himself. He set her plate in front of her, and poured a glass of mead for both of them. He took a bite of his pie, and smiled happily at the flavours that danced on his tongue.

(Sorry for the late reply. A lot has been going on in my life right now)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am

Taking a few bites of the food she smiled and closed her eyes as she ate. The pair he had made was the best she thought she had ever had. "Thank you." She said before taking a small sip of the mead. "This was very thoughtful of you. I appreciate it. No one has ever done anything like this for me before." She told him smiling. She wanted him to know how truly grateful she was to even have him in her life.

((Eh it's no biggy. I hope things settle down for you soon. Hope everything is ok.))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 pm

"It's the least I could do for a fair lady such as yourself. You've put up with my shit, seen the bad, you know what I am, and yet you still love me" Günther said with a warm smile. She had done so much to him since he found her on that slave ship. "It is almost as if you are too good for me... A maiden without fault, and a cursed beast."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:24 pm

I do not see it as you see it. You may be able to chance into a beast but I find that beautiful." She said placing her han over his. "I do not judge people by what they are or what they look like. " She smiled as she leaned over to kiss him. "You are perfect the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing about you Günther. I hope you never change." Smiling she took another bite of the food and smiled as the flavor hit her tongue. "If it weren't for you I would have either died from an infection or been hung once that ship got to where it was going."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Günther chuckled happily at the memory of meeting her before taking a bite of pie, and a sip of mead. Something had just occurred to him.
"I just realized that I never asked you why you were held on that ship. Why were you" Günther asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 6:22 pm

I was captured." She said taking a drink of the mead. "I was with a friend... His ship encountered the slave ship and they attacked us." She explained her smile leaving, replaced with a frown. "I got shot as you know trying to save my friend but they killed him and his entire crew..." She said frowning as she looked down at the food.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 1:51 am

"I'm sorry about your friend" Günther said sadly as he drew Eden into a warm hug. He smiled before he kissed her hair softly. "If it weren't for such tragedy, we would never have met, and that would have been truly unfortunate." Günther looked over at the object wrapped in bright silk, and smiled happily. He quickly grabbed the object, and went down on one knee before Eden. "Fräulein Eden Foster. Sailing with you has been a pleasure, no, a dream. And, well..." Günther unwrapped the object revealing a fine black leather tricorn hat adorned with three fluffy ostrich feathers. Under the hat was a fine black captain's coat lined with green silk, celtic designs stitched along the edges. "Would you sail with me on Der Weiße Frauen as my cocaptain in life and in Valhalla?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 4:31 am

Smiling Eden watched as he unwrapped the objects. Her eyes widening as she saw the hat and coat. Slipping the hat on she turned to look at him. "Nothing would make me happier." She said as she leaned in to kiss him. "How do I look?" She asked smiling as she slipped the coat on. It fit perfectly like it had been made just for her. "Thank you." She said smiling at him. "You have no idea how happy this makes me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next