Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Günther smiled nervously as he approached Eden and the child. He seemed like he didn't trust himself around children. Günther looked to Eden for reassurance, like he needed her to tell him it was alright.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Eden smiled and whispered something in the child's ear. The child seemed to get excited for some reason before he reached for Günther. The child smiled at him happily. Leaning in she whispered. "I told him you were a pirate. It's ok these people can be trusted." She reassured him before smiling at the little one.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Günther smiled, and held out his arms for the child. There was a certain warmth in his eyes.
"Hello there, little man" Günther said with a laugh, and a wolfish grin. He half expected the child to start screaming for his mom. Children never did like him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:09 pm

The boy smiled looking up at him as he went from Eden to Günther. The child seemed to trust Günther just on Edens word that he was good. The boy smiled and looked up at him with wonder in his eyes. "Are you really a pirate?" He asked smiling up at him as the boy's mother came over and hugged Eden. "Please forgive my son. He's always fascinated with pirates and the sea." She said smiling as she stood beside Eden.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:21 pm

"Yes, I am. And a very good one too. My name is Günther Steinhauer. What is yours?" Günther gave the boy's mother a look that said the boy was no trouble at all.

(Would they be freed slaves from Africa?)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Yus they are. Slaves her father saved x3))

The boy smiled more which made his mother smile. "I wanna be a pirate when I grow up!" He said with a smile. "If you're a pirate then you must have a ship!" He said excitedly. "Can I see it?!" He asked loudly causing the other children to gather around with hope filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:50 pm

"Of course you can come see my ship" Günther said to the children with a smile. "But first I must ask your mother something." Günther turned to the woman, and calmly asked her a question. "Wewe ni rafiki wa viumbe wa hadithi? Rafiki wa Ninki Nanka?"

(The translator doesn't work that well, so here's the translation. Language is Swahili.
"Are you a friend to the creatures of myth? A friend of Ninki Nanka?"
Ninki Nanka is a magical creature from Gambia.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:14 pm

The women nodded and smiled at him. "Ndiyo sisi ni. ((Yes we are.))" She said smiling. Eden smiled understanding the whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Günther let out a happy, hearty laugh, and ruffled the boy's hair before leading the excited children to the ship. The crew were happy to entertain the children. Günther kept a watchful eye on everyone.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Eden smiled and followed them back to the ship. She sat on the railing watching the children running around pretending to be pirates but they stayed within sight of the crew. Eden knew Günther wouldn't let them get into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Once the children had become tired of playing, Günther watched as his men helped them off the ship.
"What we're we going to do again before the children had their fun" Günther asked as he ran his fingers through his hair, looked at Eden, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:35 pm

We were going up to the main house. But I wanted the children to have a little fun before we did." She said as she watched the mothers and fathers of the children collect them and take them back home. "Come on. Lets get up there." She said as she stood up. "I think you will like the house."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm

"I haven't been in a house for a long time" Günther said with a chuckle. He held out his hand for her, and smiled. He was quite excited to see her house, where she geweet up.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Smiling she took his hand and began leading him up the large hill to a large manor house. "I'm sure you will like it. It's not a castle but It's big." She said as she pushed the door opened and stepped inside. She stood there for a moment just looking inside as a few maids stopped their work to look at her. "Miss... Your home." One said with a smile. "I'll go get the head housekeeper." Another said before running off with a smile on her face. Eden smiled and nodded for Günther to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Günther slowly stepped into the house, carefully watching the women run about. He removed his hat as his mother had taught him to. His long ashen mane shimmered in the light.
"It's much warmer than a castle, more welcoming." Günther was used to cold stone walls, and dim lights. Eden's home was certainly wonderful.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Walking into the main hall the first two rooms were sitting rooms before they entered into a much larger room with two large staircases going up. To the right was the door to the north wing and to the left was the south wing all with empty rooms. Under the steps were two large double doors which lead to the dining room and kitchen. An old woman came through the large double doors and pulled Eden into a hug. "Oh, it's so good to have you home. We've missed you, dearie." She said before pulling back a necklace hung around the old women's neck which had the assassins symbol on it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Günther stood there quietly, unsure of what to say or do. He simply watched the two women, and studied the elderly woman. He noticed the necklace, and smiled happily. It was nice to know that Eden still had someone to turn to when she needed it. Günther's wolf pendant was hanging out of his shirt, its ruby eyes shining brightly in the light.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Eden smiled and pulled back from the hug. "I'm here visiting but I hope we will stay awhile." She said to the old women. "Oh, nana this is Günther. Günther Steinhauer." She said introducing him to her. "Günther this is my head housekeeper and retired assassin Jade." She said smiling. Jade smiled when Eden mentioned his name. "Well by the stars. Günther Steinhauer? Well, your father would be quite happy to see you two have met." She said with a happy smile. Eden tilted her head giving the old women a questioning look. "Oh, thats right. He never told you, did he? Both your fathers had intended for you both to be married. Your father had planned to take you to meet him but a few weeks before you were to go with him his family was attacked."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Günther cocked his head to the side, clearly confused. He went white with shock, and clutched his pendant tightly for comfort. His hands trembled violently, and he closed his eyes and breathed deeply in an attempt to calm himself.
"This... Father and Geralt... We were to be married?" Günther paced back and forth as he tried to process what he had learned. He looked at Eden, and mixture of emotions in his eyes. Love, confusion, pain, and sadness. "May I please get some fresh air? I need to run, to think. Please, fräulein?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Eden had been just as surprised. She nodded at his request without a word. She would never have forced him. She hadn't known anything about her father's plans. She had known he was going to take her to meet a friend of his but this was a total shock. She choked a little before walking off and up the steps toward her own room.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Günther ran as fast as his legs would carry him straight to the treeline. He ran past trees and bushes, his mind racing just as fast as he was. He stopped at the edge of the water, and stared into the vast nothingness, taking a moment to calm himself before heading back to the mansion.

Günther walked through the house until he found Eden's room, and knocked on the door.
"May I come in" Günther asked softly as he pressed his forehead against the door.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Yes" She said sitting at the desk in her room. She staired out the window. She wasn't sure what to think or do. She wasn't sure what he would say or do either. Her biggest fear was that he would never want to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Günther entered the room, and shut the door behind him. He could see she was just as stressed as he was. He approached her slowly, hiding something behind his back.
"I- I found this while I was out" Günther said as he revealed the small bird he had found. The bird sat in his hand, hyperventilating, and looking around nervously. It was a swallow. "When I was little, some swallows built a nest outside my bedroom window. I watched as they worked together, to build their home. They worked together to keep their eggs warm, and they raised their chicks together. Every year, the same pair would return to the same nest that they had built, and would raise more chicks." Günther gently rubbed the swallow's head before handing it to Eden, and warm smile on his face. "I swore when I found the right woman, I'd treat her right. I'd be like those swallows. Our fathers might have arranged our wedding, but we found each other, and fell in love."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm

As she listened to him she smiled. Gently she accepted the small bird and held it in her hands gently patting its head. "There there now. Calm down little one." The bird seemed to calm itself as she spoke to it. She was always good with animals. Smiling she set the small bird on her desk where it sat down calmly. "I would like a life with you... I had no idea that our fathers had made that arrangement. I would never force you to marry me I hope you know that." She said with a frown as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 pm

"I know you would never force me to marry me, just as I would never force you to marry me. You are a free spirit. With time, I think I will be ready to marry." Günther kissed Eden softly on her forehead, and smiled lovingly. He wanted a future with Eden, but he was still broken after the incident. The fact that he cared, and learned to love showed how far he had already come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next