Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Yesterday at 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:08 pm

"Then help me make a fire." She said smiling as she kissed him and then allowed herself to slide down the stone back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Günther laughed before heading off after Eden. He gathered some wood, and set about making a fire. Günther seemed to like it out in the wild, it's like he knew it was where he belonged. He smiled as the fire came to life, and sat down in front of it.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:11 am

Smiling she pulled the dagger she had been wearing on her belt. Cutting the rabbit she cleanly skinned and gutted the animal. She then used a stick to hold it over the flames. Smiling she leaned onto Günther while she cooked her food. "Are there any rules that say I can't share this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:14 pm

"No rules against it. Even animals share, we understand the strength of the pack, so we keep each other strong. You? You have a good heart, a gift from the gods" Günther said with a warm smile. He had already eaten a lot, but he wouldn't turn down food if she offered it to him, that'd be just rude.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Smiling she turned the rabbit in the flames smiling. Once it was cooked she cut the rabbit meat in half and handed half of it to him. "So are you ready to see my house?" She asked leaning on him with a happy smile as she took a bite of her rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:00 pm

"Very much so. I remember making a painting for Geralt when I was a boy, always wondered what he did with it" Günther said with a chuckle before nibbling at the rabbit half Eden had given her. He wanted to see her home, to understand her more.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:05 pm

A painting?" She asked smiling. "I wonder if it's the one he hung up in the dining room." She said grinning. "I hope your men can follow rules and behave. " She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:21 pm

"I should certainly hope not, it wasn't exactly the best painting I've ever done. Strange symbols and the like, not exactly the things a child would paint. Sent him a portrait of my family before the incident, wonder if he ever got it" Günther said before taking a bite of his half of the rabbit. He thought it could use some spices, but he didn't really mind. "My men follow rules and orders like well trained dogs. You can expect I'll have them on their best behaviour."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Oh! I know that painting. I was always drawn to it. I was usually stairing at the strange painting in the dining hall. I liked it so much my father had it moved into my bedroom." She told him with a chuckle. "If he did get the painting it would have been in his study... I was never able to enter any of his rooms after he passed though so I don't know..." She said before taking a bite of her rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:16 pm

"Guess I'll have to kick the door down" Günther said with a laugh. "I jest. Always been good with a set of picks, so I can help if the keys aren't around." Günther lay on his back, and ate the rest of his half of the rabbit as he watched the stars and the moon. He was quite excited to see her house, to see Geralt's things.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Eating the rest of her rabbit she laid down beside him and smiled. "I know where the keys are... It was just a bit to painful at the time to look at his things... Everything there reminds me of him." Smiling she closed her eyes resting with her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:29 pm

"Guess I don't have to look like a common theif in your house then" Günther said with a smile. He kissed her head, and looked up at the night sky once more. His heartbeat was slow and steady, and he was at peace. "We'll leave in the morning as soon as my crew are alright."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:40 pm

Eden didn't answer as she had fallen asleep on him. Smiling as she slept peacefully listening to the beating of his heart in his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Günther watched as Eden slept, and smiled. He spent the whole night, just watching her sleep.
"Good morning, dear" Günther said gently as he brushed the hair from her face.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Eden smiled as she opened her eyes. Sitting up she yawned and stretched. "Good morning." She said as she kissed him. "I'm sorry I must have fallen asleep on you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:21 pm

"It's alright" Günther said with a laugh as he sat up. His back and shoulders were quite stiff. "The men should be getting up and ready round about now. We should head back."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:25 pm

I suppose." She said leaning on him a bit. "I can't believe i'm really going home..." She said smiling. It would be good to see her home again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:03 pm

"I'm happy for you, Eden, that you get to go home." Günther led the way back to the ship, just as his men finished packing the last of the things away. He made his way to the helm, and the men prepared to set sail. "You want to get us there" Günther asked with a smile before lighting his pipe.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Huh?" She asked tilting her head. "What do you mean?" She hoped he didn't want her to take control of the ship. She was use to being on the water that was for sure but she had no idea how to steer one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:41 pm

"I'll teach you" Günther said with a a warm smile. As they sailed, Günther would explain everything to Eden, and teach her how to do everything he did. He would occasionally ask her for directions.

"That it" Günther asked as he pointed to an island in the distance.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Eden paid close attention. to him as he taught her about the ship. When he asked if that was her home and pointed to a distant island she smiled and nodded. "That's it." She said as the large manor house soon came into view along with a few clusters of houses a bit aways from the main house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:16 pm

As soon as they had anchored, Günther gathered his crew, and called for their attention.
"While we are here, I want you to be on your best behaviour. No drunken brawls, respect the locals, don't drag us through the mud. You are welcome to trade with the locals, just keep it civil. You are dismissed" Günther ordered before turning to Eden. "Welcome home" he said before kissing her softly.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Smiling she returned the kiss wrapping her arms around him. "You're always welcome here too. If you want it can be your home too." She said pulling away. "Come on. Let's get going." Once they were on the shore people began to recognize her. Children began running down to meet her calling her by name. Smiling she ran ahead to meet the children who were closely followed by their parents and others. Most of them were freed slaves all of them were happy to see her though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Günther stayed a bit behind Eden, eyeing everyone carefully. He was being cautious, it was in his nature. He smiled when he saw how the children adored her, and he could see her love for them. Günther relaxed a bit, and lowered his guard slightly.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:14 pm

She spoke to the children telling them how much they had grown since she had seen them last. They told her how much they had missed her and soon she stood up. Leaning over she smiled at the children. "Would you like to meet my friend?" She asked them with smiles Standing up she picked up one of the smaller children and smiled at Günther. Nodding for him to come here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)   

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next