Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Eden smiled as she watched him. She had never seen him this excited before. Getting up she began getting dressed before slipping her boots on. "This must be some kind of treasure you want to show me." She said smiling as she began fixing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:42 am

"Where we're going, yes. These are just the keys" Günther said as continued his search in the chest. "Ah, here they are!" Günther pulled a bulky ring from the chest, four regular ones, and a strange pendent in the shape of a wolf head. "Have you ever seen one of these" Günther asked as he showed Eden the bulky ring, it was a ring of Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:03 am

I... Is this a piece of eden?" She asked wide eyed."I've heard of the pieces of Eden but I've never actually need seenone... Where did you get this?" She asked as she staired at it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:19 am

"It's been in my family for generations. It was given to us by Skadi herself when my family started being hunted" Günther explained. Günther pulled a strange pendant from his pocket, and put it on Eden. "This is the mark of the wild hunt, my family's house symbol since ancient times." The pendant was a small silver wolf head with a ruby in its jaw. "This marks you as a member of my family. I love you, Eden."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:23 am

Smiling she looked at the pendent. "It's beautiful." She said before wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. "Thank you Günther. You have no idea how much this means to me... I love you to." She said as she continued to hug him tightly for a few more moments. "How long will it take to make it to this island we're going to?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:28 am

Günther hugged Eden tightly, and kissed her hair.
"A few hours. Four, maybe five. But I promise, it's well worth the wait."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:31 am

I think I can manage to wait." She said smiling once again as she looked down at the pendent he had given her. "It will take about a day before we get to my family home so your wait will be a bit longer than mine." She said smiling before kissing him again. She had never been as happy as she was at that moment .
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:38 am

"I don't mind the wait, it'll only add to my excitement" Günther said happily. He couldn't wait to see her home. He also couldn't wait to show her his treasure, everything he had to his name. "Where is your family's house?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:42 am

My father had his own Island. It doesn't really have a name bit it's about a day north of Nassau." She told him smiling. "There is a cave on the side of the Island where you can hide your ship and it leads right up to my home." She told him smiling as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:50 am

"Funny, I never would have taken Geralt as an island owning man. I always thought he lived in a cabin in some cold land" Günther said with a laugh. He realised how insensitive he might have seemed, so he resumed a less entertained appearance.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:54 am

Eden smiled. "He told me that he felt it was the safest place to raise me. He was a bit overly protective of me." She admitted smiling. "Its funny. I use to hate that but now... I miss it dearly... "
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 am

"My father was like that with my sister, Anna. Don't leave the castle without a guard Anna, you're not ready Anna, my father would say. Anna handed him his arse on a silver platter in a duel one day, he just laughed and let her do what she wanted after that" Günther explained before he leat out a hearty laugh. He and Anna were very close growing up, they were twins.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 am

"I never had any siblings." She said with a smile. "My father never remarried after my mother passed away. He always told me that he would never love a woman like he loved her." She said with a smile. "There are pictures of her everywhere in my house. She was beautiful and an assassin herself."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 am

"He never remarried? To remain faithful to someone who has passed is a truly remarkable feat. I respect him for it." Günther stood up, and kissed Eden softly. "I'm sorry my love, but I have work I must do" Günther said softly before he took a seat at his desk and began writing things down in his ledger, and working out the crews salary.

"Captain, we've arrived."

Günther put everything in his pocket, and grabbed his axe before finding Eden.
"Ready, my love?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Eden smiled and let him get to work. When he told her they were there she jumped up with a smile. "Very ready." She said smiling. She was so excited to see what he wanted to show her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Günther made sure the men were ok, and made sure nobody was following them before leading the way to the cave.

After an hour's hike, they came to a cave. There were strange carvings on the rockface as well as five circles and a wolf head.
"My father brought me here when I was a boy. Asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said I wanted to be a pirate. He had this built for me not long after. Everything I've collected, made, or stolen, it's all here." Günther set the rings in the holes, turning each ring by a small increment. When he placed the piece of Eden in the wall, a slight hum started coming from the wall. Günther pressed his wolf head pendant into the matching hole, and the wall started to open.

Günther lit the torches, and smiled as all his treasure came into view. Gold, silver, jewellery, and valuable gems filled the room. Paintings lined the walls, and rich fabric was bundled up in the corner as a makeshift bed. In another corner were barrels of fine rum and mead.
"So, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 pm

This place is incredible..." She said as she looked around. She was both impressed and stunned. The cave was amazing and she was sure he could tell she liked it because she had a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:15 pm

"I hoped you would" Günther said with a smile. He gently took her hand, and led Eden to a painting that was covered with rich velvet.
"This is what I really wanted you to see" Günther said as he unveiled the painting. It was a beautiful painting of his family.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:33 pm

This is a beautiful painting." She said as she looked up at the portrait of his family. "I have something like this at my home... I'll show you when we get there." She said as she turned to look at him. "This place is truely amazing... Thank you for showing me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:55 pm

"You're more than welcome" Günther said with a smile. He stared at the painting tears welling up in his eyes. "Do you mind if I spend some time here, with them" Günther asked sadly, tears threatening to pour at any second.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Smiling she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Of course not. Stay as long as you want. Would you like to be alone? I can go for a walk if you want?" She said offering to let him be alone with them for a time. She wanted him to be happy more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:55 pm

"I'd like a few minutes to myself, if that's alright with you" Günther said sadly. He knelt down in front of the painting, not caring if Eden was still there, and broke down crying. Kneeling in front of the painting, and on the anniversary of their deaths were the only times Günther would cry.

"Let's head back to the ship, it's almost time for the ritual" Günther said with a sigh. He carried a barrel of mead on his shoulder, a bag of herbs was strapped to his belt, and a bundle of pelts strapped to his back. He removed the rings and pendant from the wall, and put them in his pocket before leading the way back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Nodding she went and waited just outside for him. She wanted to be there for him but she wanted to allowed him as much time alone with his family as he wanted. When he came back she smiled. "Would you like help carrying something?" She asked wanted to be of any kind of help.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:28 pm

"It's alright, but thank you for the offer." Günther seemed to be back to normal, perhaps a good cry was all he needed.

The men were preparing a bonfire on the beach. They were all wearing animal pelts and bones. There were women there too, also wearing pelts and bones.

"Come on, Eden. We need to get ready. I brought some clothes for you too" Günther said excitedly before racing into his quarters.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Smiling she followed after him. "What kind of ritual is this?" She asked with a chuckle. She was happy that he seemed happy but this must be something special for him to be acting like this. Smiling she closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next