Name: Robert Francois
Appearance: Tall, around 6'3, 210 lbs Long brownish hair, usually tied back in a bun, or a ponytail, a small goatee, blue cold eyes, a dark blue with grey shoulder striped robe, and a scar above his eye
Favorite Weapons: hidden blade, musket, British long sword, and a bow and arrow
Strengths: At least 3
1. Quickness: Robert is very agile and quick. He is a very good free runner, and has an ability to put maneuver most who are in his way.
2. Street Fighting. Robert is very good when taken to the streets. Due to his upbringing, and his tough mentor, Robert is proficient in knowing what today is known as "Mixed Martial Arts". He is very good with tackling, as well as throwing his fists. His agile feet are also good good for placing a nice kick to the temple.
3. Alertness. Robert is a very alert individual. He had a sixth-sense like ability to feel eyes upon him, and this comes in handy due to his erraticness. He can tell when he is being followed, and can see loopholes in situations that others can't.
1. Fear of Heights. Robert hates heights. He has a tendency to delay his leap of faith jump due to this fear, and shakes and sweats when he is on high ground.
2. Speed. While Robert is agile and quick when moving, his running speed is at what is considered "moderate." Similar to that of an NFL fullback. He is at his best when obstacles are in front of him, yet is not the best in the open field.
3. Drunkenness. Robert has a tendency to drink... a lot more than he should. When depressed, or aggravated he pulls out one of his many wine filled potion bottles to ease himself. This can lead to the obvious sensory inefficiencies, such as boldness, or having an extremely obnoxious mouth.
Background/Biography: Robert was born in Philadelphia, to a French Mother, and an English father. After the French and Indian war, Robert was stripped of his home, as his Father died in the war, and his Mother died when he was just 13 years old. One year later, he ran into a band of thrives, and got to know them. Being taught by them and learning their ways. One of the thieves, however, was an Assassin, and he took Robert in, and had him work in his Inn. Within this inn, Robert got into many drunken fights, and stupors. His mentor taught him how to fight correctly, and he never lost a fight in Old Philadelphia again. Seeing his mentor was an Assassin, Robert was soon taught of the secret war, and realised his hatred of The British, not only for the death of his father, but for their involvement in the colonial Templar Order. On his first Assassination mission, he was tasked on taking down a man named Edward Scott. The head of the Philadelphian regional Templar order, while Robert was able to kill him successfully, this Came with a price. When at the same time, his mentor was killed in a Templar raid on the inn. Since that moment, Robert'/ depression drove him to gain a lust for vengeance, as well as an Alcohol problem. He still, however, is affiliated with The Assassins, and still does activities for them, however, he is very secluded, and occasionally retreats to a homestead he owns outside of Valley Forge. He resides with many of the Thieves, and opened an Inn named "Sully's" as a homage to his mentor, Sullivan Cole.
Please remember that there is absolutely no god-modding, and your character must be reasonable. Before you can RP, your character must be approved.