Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh DragonsFlame
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Josh DragonsFlame

Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) Empty
PostSubject: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am

Welcome to Assassins HQ! This is where the Assassins can operate from, getting to know their associates, furthering your stories and all around having fun! As for Templars, this area is very much hidden, and impossible to find by Templars unless permission is granted by myself via PM. So have fun!

Josh Dragomir sat cross legged in the Assassins Headquarters located on Tiber Island, in Roma. Named their HQ by Assassin Grandmaster Ezio Auditore, it was a safe haven for Assassins everywhere, far and wide, around the globe, but especially across Roma. The Borgia's influence did not reach here....

It'd been a long day. After trying to find the spies of Cherchee Amore, a target he was hunting, Josh had decided to tucker down... He did not own a home of his own in Roma. He couldn't afford it. So here.... Was quite home enough.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 am

"Dai!(Come on!) Where did I leave that powder?!"

Vita was frantically rushing around the hideout in panic. It seems that she misplaced an important poison ingredient somewhere and she's worried someone might mistake it for something else! During her rush, she ended up almost tripping on her own feet, falling onto her work-space, spilling some items out of their capsules. Mio dio, she thought. I'm so going to have a good scolding... After regaining herself, Vita continued to search for the powder. She checked everywhere in the hideout. They weren't on the bookshelves or misplaced in the armory. With all her frantic panicky rush, she might end up breaking some other stuff...

Vita managed to tell her parents to flee to Firenze that way they don't have to risk their lives here in Roma. Though, she did manage to make herself at home here at the hideout. Well, she would've if she weren't so absent-minded. She'd rush all over the place to find an item that would otherwise be right in plain sight. She may misplace her medicine capsules or poison bottles. Or maybe she would misplace her own necklace; whoops. But this one ingredient was vital to making poison so it's top priority for her to recover the ingredient.
Back to top Go down
http://littlegamerfandoms.tumblr.com
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:42 am

Angelo "La Freccia" Bristow
He had been meditation when Vita started crashing around. "Mio dio," he shouted, rising from where he stood. "Your power is on the table near to the ingresso."(entrance) He stretched out his limbs. Since he had been recruited by Ezio Auditore, this place had been his home and the other assassins were his brothers and sisters.

Sometimes, like today, he would get easily irritated at them. That was normally only because he was fresh from a contract. Today, however, his target had slipped away from him. "Mio Dio, le cose che ho messo con..."(the things I put up with) He was shaking his head with a grin. Obviously he wasn't as irritated as usual.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:27 am

Well would you look at that. IT'S RIGHT THERE! She grunted in annoyance, swayed her arms and had her hands slap her hips. "Ugh, FINALLY!" She walked on over to where the powder was and grabbed it, going back to her work space to clean up. "Sono così stupido... Si era proprio lì! Come ho fatto a non vedo?!(I'm so stupid... It was right there! How did I not see it?!)" While Vita was mentally facepalming herself, she cleared up the mess, carefully swiped the broken glass off the open floor, and neatened up the workbench's materials.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:33 am

He chuckled at Vita's words and went to a book shelf, not really interested in reading. "Calmati, sister,"(calm yourself) he said softly, turning around to look at her. "What do you need it for, comunque?"(anyway)
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:38 am

"Poisons. This powder is a vital ingredient for making them due to having a lethal aspect to it. I was worried that someone might have mistaken it for something else. I wouldn't want to be guilty until the end of my days." Oh Vita. If only you took your time as you looked, you would've easily found it. Or you could have, I don't know, ASKED SOMEONE.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:08 am

(You sound like you're from cinamasins xD)

That made sense. "Any assassino never wants to feel guilty," he reflected, turning back to the book case, eyes scanning the books. "Or to have to constantly prove themselves." This last part was mainly thought, though Angelo had no idea he'd said it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:22 am

Vita let out a soft chuckle as she heard the other's open thought. "Proving one's self in combat is one of the many ways to earn recognition as an Assassin, brother," she began to explain. "But one must also learn to sharpen his or her mind so that one small mistake won't take his or her life. Also, a sharpened mind means a sharpened will. Wisdom comes with a price; in our case, that price is of blood. One must learn from what consequences may occur after one's death has passed." Look at her, talking it up like she's in the Maestro's shoes. Her attention has been sharp since her childhood, which is a factor contributing to her loyalty.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 am

He shook his head, despite her telling the truth. "Not what I meant, sorella,"(sister) he turned to face her once again, his eyes sparkling. "You may not know, but the Maestro does. My name, Bristow, is...a Templar's name. I wasn't born into the Brotherhood. I was born into the Templar Order, but never knew my father. Since being recruited by the Maestro, I've fought to prove myself."
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:12 am

She smiled, now knowing that one has defied his original fate for a greater cause. "If you have fought well and succeeded given contracts, you already are proving yourself. My sincere condolences for you and your late father. And my apologies that you had to go through that revelation." She placed a hand on her heart and slowly nodded her head in respect.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:26 am

"Grazie," he breathed in thanks, closing his eyes as he remembered being given given the news of his father and having to kill him. He flinched softly as he heard an arrow whiz through the air and strike its target. He shook himself to rid his mind of the dark memories and wiped a hand across his face to wipe away tears. "It's funny. Father recognized me when I went to him. And he said he was proud of me. Why he said this, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:23 pm

"Last rite of respect, I would suppose. I have never been in your shoes so I wouldn't know. Then again, who would? My only experience with my family was helping our medicinal business in Forli along with various practices to gain knowledge of the medical arts. Other than that, it was your average family ties." Vita sighed and went to sit down somewhere. A rather confused yet indifferent face formed. "I had to tell them to head to Firenze, my father's birth place, so they could be safe, leaving the matters all on me. But I still worry... I'm sure you understand."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm

He nodded. Indeed he did understand. Just recently, his mother had been targeted by Templars and he had to send her away to Venice, the floating city. "Sí, I understand," he said knowingly. "Mi Madre had to be sent to Venestia after Templars targeted her quite recently."
(I'm bored....)
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:03 am

"Venezia?? Oh, bene! Mi madre was born in Venezia and she says it's piacevole(beautiful)! I hope she'll like it there!" Vita, Vita, oh Vita. The views don't reveal the secrets, you know that. Hopefully there will be a cell of Assassins in Venice, and even Florence, just like here in Rome so everyone is safe, even close to home.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:26 pm

He nodded with a smile. Then something caught his attention and the smile vanished, as it did quite often when he sensed something wrong. His head turned toward the door and a hand went to grab his bow, which always hung around him while the other went up to his face. It pulled his hood over his head and raised the cloth mask that hid his face, making him look more menacing and mysterious. "Did you hear that?" he asked. It sounded like someone in distress.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:37 pm

A worried look formed on her face. What was going on? Though, she had to be prepared. Poisons are at the ready, medicines, too. Crossbow and poison darts? Check. Vita was a bit panicked but she knew that can't stop her. So she was panicked and prepare simultaneously. Calm down, Vita!
"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:09 pm

"Something's not right," he answered quietly, stringing an arrow to his bow. It was a bow he'd had since he was sixteen years old. It had sentimental value to him. Slowly, Angelo approached the door to the Sanctuary and cracked it open slightly, peeking out into the crowds. Movement caught his eye upon a rooftop. "Come here," he hissed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Vita slowly approached the door next to Angelo. She didn't really know so what can she do at the moment? Crossbow at hand, hidden blades strapped, it's unknown whether or not she was ready to fight. "Si...?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Angel "La Freccia" Bristow

"Cosa vedi su quel tetto?"(What do you see up on that roof?) He asked, pointing to the rooftop directly across from them.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 am

Vita took a close look. She did see something. But it wasn't all clear. "Something I can't quite make out..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:17 pm

He nodded slowly and raised his bow and arrow, pulling back the string until it shivered. With an exhale, Angelo released the arrow swiftly, as he had been taught. The arrow struck its target and a yell was heard. "Go!" He called, running out of the Sanctuary and up onto a roof, stringing another arrow.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 am

Vita didn't know what to do. She fumbled and just ran along with him. She didn't know who was being shot at or why. It left her in mass confusion. But she's also worried that it might be a fellow brother or sister going across a rooftop and Angelo just quickly judged. She never really knew.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:12 pm

As he approached, the person he'd shot was yelling and swearing in Italian. Many of these profanities made Angelo laugh. "The hell are you looking at, Cazzo?!" Again, Angelo laughed. "I'm laughing at you, Templar," he said, aiming the second arrow to the man.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:05 pm

Okay. NOW Vita understood the commotion. This guy is probably targeted by the Brotherhood and this should be the finisher. Either way, she kept in the background since she wasn't of use at the moment. What can a girl in a dress on a roof do at the moment besides apply poison to crossbow bolts?
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:37 am

Angelo exchanged a few words with the man before finishing him with an arrow to the chest. Then the son of a Templar knelt beside the corpse and reclaimed his arrows. "Che la vostra anima sia alleggerito nella prossima vita. Requiescat en pace."(May your soul be unburdened in the next life. Rest in peace) Angelo rose and walked away from the scene only after dumping the body into the street as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)   Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiber Island Headquarters (Assassins HQ, Roma)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next