Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Yesterday at 5:29 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Allo Mates!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Dracon

PostSubject: Allo Mates!   Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 pm

Allo! Hunter Dracon here! I'm your newest member. I've been into assassin's creed for a long time. My character, once he's made and accepted, is a man of many talents. Two specific ones that make up most of his ability is that he's a sniper and a fighter pilot. If modern or futuristic characters aren't aloud here, i'd like to know. He's From Australia, and sports very high combat skills in hand-to-hand and melee. His prefered melee weaponry range from a sword, to his twin foot long combat knives. He lost his right forearm in an accident while he was flying in combat. He replaced the lost forearm with a cybernetic one, with a built in hidden blade there. (i didn't add anything else there, since that'd seem really OP.) he's fast, and stealth is one of his greatest talents. He can run at full sprint with only the slightest sound. I'll go more into detail on my bio.

Thanks,
Hunter Dracon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Allo Mates!   Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Hey, nice to meet ya! I'm just a user here, been around a while, almost a year now, now that I think of it. Admins here are Clayst and Voidmon, Voidmon's Head Admin, Clayst is the owner. I'm just a regular. Nice to see new faces - somebody else joined yesterday, too. Hope you become a regular yourself, you could do great. Just hit up Clayst or Voidmon for info, or just me if ya want. I could probably fill in for them info wise. Hope to see you about!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Allo Mates!   Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Thanks mate, hope to see ya on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allo Mates!   

Back to top Go down

Allo Mates!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1