Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:30 am

Morrigan came downstairs, wiping her hands with a rag.
"Lilith is going to be just fine" Morrigan said with a smile. "During childbirth, her wounds from the Assassins had torn open. She's resting now, but she'll need to hunt as soon as she's able." Morrigan looked at Lucifer, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Haemon nodded his head in understanding. "When the night sky can hide her." He said softly. He was concerned for her, but glad that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 5:08 pm

"Not tonight. She's still too weak" Morrigan said with a sigh as she poured herself some mead.
"I agree. Lilith needs to rest for a while. I'm afraid I must be going now. Send Lilith my love" Lucifer said with a smile before disappearing into flames. Donahue had returned to the food, a smile on his face. He was happy that Lilith would be alright.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:55 am

Haemon tapped his son for a moment before he offered him to Donahue. "I have an idea."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 4:56 pm

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere tonight. You're staying home with your wife and child" Donahue said sternly. He looked at the baby boy, and smiled. "I've doubled security in the area, and all the knights are on high alert. Just enjoy this night of peace."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

"I wasn't going to go outside." Haemon said with a laugh before he headed upstairs to where Lilith was resting. "Lily." He called quietly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Lilith moaned slightly as she opened her eyes. She smiled softly when she saw her loving husband's face.
"Beloved" Lilith breathed softly as she shakily held out her hand. She was putting on a brave face, even though she felt like death, let alone the fact that she looked like death.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Haemon sat on the edge of the bed and carefully offered her a drink of his own blood. He had a feeling she would either reject it or accept his offer.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Lilith looked into Haemon's eyes, a smile fighting its way onto her lips. Lilith shakily brought Haemon's wrist to her mouth before quickly plunging her fangs into his flesh. Her appetite was insatiable. Lilith seemed to have latched onto Haemon, and was feeding on him more intensely than she ever had.
"Thank you, Little Bat" Lilith said softly as she finally pulled herself away from him. There was some life returning to her face slowly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Haemon withstood the pain of her being latched to his flesh like a leech. She needed it and he wasn't about to let her die. "You're welcome, my little demon." He said with a small grin of his own.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 4:23 pm

"I can't believe I am a mother now, and you a father" Lilith said with a warm smile. "I have every intention of spending the night with my family" Lilith said happily as she rose from the bed, and changed into a light dress for sleeping. She looked at Haemon, and planted a gentle kiss on his lips before heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Haemon smiled after her and followed once he too was in something more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Things were peaceful for the next few months. Lilith spent every day at home, caring for her son, and looking after the animals. Lucifer would come over frequently to help, and would look after Samael when Lilith went hunting.

After a while, things had become uneasy in Jerusalem. There were more Assassins than before, and one seemed to be more troublesome than the others.

"Beloved, I think you should have a look at this" Lilith said concerned as she handed Haemon a piece of paper. "The church is sending hunters after us, and an Assassin from Rome. What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:34 am

Haemon studied the parchment for a moment before he looked over at his son, blissfully asleep. "We need to think about Samuel and his safety." he admitted softly. "As much as I hate to admit it, we might have to move elsewhere. Somewhere the church here doesn't have rule over." At first, he had been about to suggest going back to his home-country, Britain. But he didn't know how Lilith would feel about moving clear across the continent just to feel safe again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm

"Father and I checked, the church is everywhere, Haemon. The safest place right now is in the barracks, but that's no place to raise a child." Lilith sat on a chair, and covered her face with her hands. Dracul climbed onto her shoulder, hiding behind her hair while Ajax curled up at her feet. "Hell is the safest place, but we don't know if Sam has the same abilities as us. There is another option though..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Haemon turned away from his son to look at his wife. "And what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:19 am

"There's a kingdom in Germany, they are people like us, creatures, and those that still worship the old gods. We'll be safe there, Sam will be safe there" Lilith said with a sigh. It was a long distance from Jerusalem, but it would be safe. "Assassins, the church, the Order... Nobody knows about it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Haemon gave a small nod after thinking about it for a time. "I think we should go, then." He said softly, bending down to give Ajax a scratch behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:30 pm

"Gather what you need, and anything you hold most dear. After that, we can say farewell to Donahue and Morrigan. I'll also need to speak with De Sable" Lilith said with a sigh before she began packing her things. She didn't really have much to take with, just the armour she was wearing, her weapons, and a book. She swaddled their son, and tied him to her chest before placing Dracul on her back. "Ready when you are" Lilith said sadly. She didn't really want to leave, but they had no choice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 am

Haemon placed Ajax into a makeshift bag and tied it to his own back before he himself gathered his weapons. He, too, didn't have time to take much: just his weapons and clothing/armor. He looked at Lilith once he was ready and gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Lilith sadly made her way to the barracks, heartbroken to leave her family behind. Luckily, De Sable, Morrigan, and Donahue were gathered in the war room planning an attack against the Assassins.
"Grand Master, Donahue, Morrigan... I-I'm afraid I have bad news" Lilith croaked as tears flooded her eyes. "W-we... Haemon, Samael and I need to..." Lilith broke out crying like a baby. Donahue wrapped his arms around Lilith, stroked her hair, and talked to her in an attempt to calm her. Morrigan approached Haemon, a confused look on her face.
"Haemon, what's going on? What's wrong" Morrigan asked curiously. She had a feeling that she already knew what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 pm

"We need to leave," Haemon said as he came in, his son in his arms. "It's not safe here anymore for any of us. And to be certain the Assassins never find my son, we need to go somewhere else. Somewhere safer. I don't need to have an attempt on my family's lives." Ajax mewed in the bag on his back, making him look behind him. "I'm sorry, Donahue. I just can't risk it anymore."

(I forgot about this one XD oops)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5