Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danial Reza
Danial Reza

[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"  Empty
PostSubject: [Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"    [Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 am

First of all, it took me like forever to get some time to do something that hasn't to do anything with school. I thank you for you patience and I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long. this is part two of chapter three, I'm already working on chapter four. please comment on my story as I'll really appreciate any feedback, tips, ideas or whatever you can offer. BTW I know I promised pictures but it didn't work out, in the next chapter I'll leave a link to my DA.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reza sat down and took a puff of his pipe, the morning routine started and  all the assassins ate their breakfast and went through the daily schedule. This time Reza and Amir did the great bazaar, Ezio and Fallyn would scout Galata.

Later that day Ezio and Fallyn walked down the street towards a shisha lounge for a break. Yusuf and Sahin began their shift in Galata for midday. suddenly Fallyn noticed a strange, shiny thing at one of the stalls. "I'll be right back." Fallyn said as he walked over to the stall. Ezio saw Fallyn grabbing something and talking to the merchant. "How much for this one?"... "Ah thank you"... A few moments later Fallyn walked back to Ezio with a gentle smile. "What did you bought?" Ezio asked while the two assassins entered the lounge. "I'll show you..." A few moments later they both sat down with some tea and a shisha. "Here look at this, it's for Reza." Fallyn said as he showed Ezio the pendant he had bought. It was a special silver pendant that showed two Persians and the Faravahar; The symbol of Zoroaster, Prophet of Persia. "It's beautiful, look at the details! This must be a real one from Iran, must have been very expensive." Ezio said as he gave it back to Fallyn. "Well it wasn't cheap, but it's nothing compared to what we were able to accomplish. We took down a who army of Templars, thanks to Reza." Ezio took another sip of his thee; "But I wonder why Reza wasn't happy, he looked like he was in shock." Fallyn looked at Ezio. "Well... I think I know. Although I don't know Reza, I knew his father." Ezio looked amazed. "Really? Tell me." Fallyn sat back and closed his eyes;
"His father, Ali, was born and raised as a Persian assassin, together with his brother Mohammed. The Persian assassins were known as "legendary", with their headquarters in the Ancient city of Persepolis. Persia was the 'sanctuary' for assassins, they came from all over the world to Persia for weapons, training and education. The Persians invented the hidden blade, as well as many other things that are now very common in the Brotherhood. His father, Ali, was born and raised as a Persian assassin, together with his brother Mohammed. The Persian assassins were known as "legendary", with their headquarters in the Ancient city of Persepolis. Iran was invaded by the Templars who captured both Ali and Mohammad, Mohammad was killed by the Templars soon after, along with thousands of other Assassins. Ali and hundreds of assassins were imprissoned, only after 8 years Ali and 20 other assassins were able to escape to Istanbul. It was then that I met Reza's father, although it was only for a short time. He was a nice man, but also in grief about the death of his brother. His father, Ali, was born and raised as a Persian assassin, together with his brother Mohammed. The Turkish assassins took good care of them but eventually Ali took the chance to travel to the Netherlands, where he fell in love with Janneke, Reza's mother. Many years later I met his son Reza, I think Reza is still in shock because that Templar-commander reminded him about how much his people had suffered at the hands of the Templars."

After an hour they both continued their patrol and when the sun started to set they returned to the Hideout. They were greeted at the door by Mesut, who was just about to start his patrol at the Hagia Sophia. "Salaam Aleikum Mentors, how was your day." Sahin asked as he held the door for them. "Very good, it was an easy day. Oh, and are Reza and Amir already back?" Ezio asked. "No not yet."

Reza and Amir made their final patrol through the great bazaar, they both decided to call it a day. "Boy I'm tired, can't wait to get home and get some sleep." Amir said as he looked up to the sky. "Yeah I'm starting to feel a little tired too, this is one hell of a bazaar." Amir looked at Reza; "Hey, are you feeling better now? You looked so down after that whole Templar thing." Reza nodded; "yeah, it just reminds me of my family you know." Suddenly Amir took his hand and gave him a big hug; "We're also your family, it is the will of Allah that you're with us now." Reza looked at Amir, Amir was almost too cute to be an assassin. He was 18 years old like Reza, and yet he had a playful and childish personality. "Insha'Allah (By Gods will)" Suddenly they heard the call to pray from a nearby mosque. "It's time for Maghreb-prayer, the sun has set." Amir said as he pointed to the minaret. The two boys went to the mosque and after about fifteen minutes they had done their prayer and were out on the street again. They went to the harbor to cross the river, Reza felt much better after he had prayed with Amir. They decided to  go through a small alley to get faster to the boat, suddenly they heard a noise. "What's that?" Reza said as he immediately had his hand on his dagger. "Hey look at that." Amir whispered as he saw two shadowy figures around the corner. "I think we know those guys." Amir said as he noticed that the men had Templar symbols on their clothes, it was a small group of eight templar-scouts. Suddenly Reza felt like there was a fire in his heart; "It's payback time." Amir looked at Reza; "This could be fun, let's use the 'Gentle-Man-Technique'." Reza and Amir started to grin as they both prepared to go. "Here, use this..." Amir and Reza grabbed some sheets from a clothesline and wrapped them around their head like a turban, they also closed their cloaks to hide their Assassin outfit. The two looked at each other, they looked like some crazy young Arabs. It was almost too hard for them not to laugh. "Okay, ready?" Amir said smiling. "Insha'Allah." Reza responded and then Amir threw a small stone at a empty bucket, the noise echoed through the alley. "Hey what's that? Who's there?! Show yourself!" One of the Templars yelled as he turned around, the other men also looked at the alley. Suddenly Reza and Amir came around the corner; "Oh good evening sir, isn't it a little late for children to play outside?" Amir asked very delicately. The Templar seemed annoyed and said: "leave now! We have no time for a conversation with a Turkish street boy and a crazy Arab!" In an instant Reza's grinned angry; "Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?!?!..." Then Reza dropped his turban and cloak; "I'm not Arabian... I. AM. PERSIAN!!!" In an flash of a second Reza's kicked the man in his balls, and before the other men could even flinch Amir stabbed one with his hidden blade. The two boys fought like it was a game and within two minutes all of the Templars were either dead ore dying. "Boy that was fun" Reza said as the two boys left the alley and walked to the harbor.

---

"Salaam Aleikum, we're back!" Amir yelled as the two assassins closed the door behind them. "Where have you been? And how did you get Reza so happy?.. And why in the 99 Names of Allah do you guys have a turban?!" Yusuf asked as he saw Amir and Reza smiling and joking together. "We beat eight Templars and dressed like Arabs, haha!" Reza laughed, Yusuf had is arms crossed and smiled. "Okay... You two have some explaining to do."
Later the boys sat down along with the other assassins and told them what happened. "Haha, Mashallah! I wish I could have seen their faces." Yusuf and the others enjoyed the story and their food when suddenly Fallyn walked to Reza. "So Amir made your heart smile again my friend, it's when you  look like your father." Reza looked at Amir; "Thanks Amir, it was fun." "TOMORROW AGAIN!" Amir yelled. "Can I come too, Reza?" "Sure!" Sara asked, happy to see Reza smiling again. "Oh and I have something for you." Fallyn grinned as he handed over a small package to Reza. "It's to remind you that Persia will always bee in your heart." Reza opened the package; "Thank you Fallyn, I don't know what to say." Reza smiled and he showed the necklace to the other assassins. Sara saw the Persian pendant and looked at Fallyn. "Just a small souvenir." Fallyn whispered. "Unbelievable how fast you got Reza smiling again." Ezio said as he gave Amir a patch on his shoulder. Fallyn looked at Ezio; "It's not fast, it's the rule of time."

-to be continued-

Please comment and let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down

[Chapter three (part 2)] "The rule of time"
Page 1 of 1