Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Lucien Tremelait EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Lucien Tremelait EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Lucien Tremelait EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Lucien Tremelait EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Lucien Tremelait EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Lucien Tremelait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rorbach

Lucien Tremelait Empty
PostSubject: Lucien Tremelait   Lucien Tremelait EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Name:
Lucien Tremelait

Affiliation:
Assassin

Appearance:
Lucien wear a dark grey assassin's hood. He's got short curly Brown hair and Brown eyes. He wear black leather shoes and gloves and white trousers and shirt. He got a white belt decorated with a piece of silver forming the Assassin's logo. He got a light iron armor made with legs and arms's protections.

Personality:
Lucien prefer kills his ennemies with poison and disapear than fight against Templars with his sword. He's pretty calm and thoughtful. Loyalty is his most important quality. He don't like work alone and he used to act in synergy with other Assassins to achieve his goals. He can be susceptible a bit in regards to his way to fight and kill. He's really jealous and protective with people he loves.

Favorite Weapons:
Hidden Blades
Phantom Blade
Couple of Saï

Strengths:
Got medicinal kwoledge
Great archer
Have black-smith experiences, allowed him to forge or repair his armor himself

Weaknesses:
Bad swordsman
Got difficulties to climb some walls
Don't really know why he's fighting for

Background/Biography:
Born into an Assassin family, he was trained since childhood. His parents was really distant with him. Helene and Thomas Tremelait (Lucien's parents) wants to make disapears any feelings bitween them and their son, to avoid the pain of the disparition of one of them and prevent that the revenge become the reason of fight. Tremelait family was living in the east of France and had to fight against Teutonic Knights, Templar's allies, who lives in Germany. When Lucien turn to 17, he comes to the capital city, where he come into Paris's Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Rorbach

Lucien Tremelait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien Tremelait   Lucien Tremelait EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:56 pm

A post to say that I rewrote my character's application with the good template Wink
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Lucien Tremelait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien Tremelait   Lucien Tremelait EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:34 am

I've read through most of your characters, all approved! Nice work dude
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sponsored content

Lucien Tremelait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien Tremelait   Lucien Tremelait Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucien Tremelait
Page 1 of 1