Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

End of the Line

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Whilst Harmon left to sleep, Calum's friend Mitch walked in - he was roughly the same height as Calum, and, with nearly the same hair style, with a bit of a short beard, he looked quite like Calum - except, obviously, he had red hair. Calum waved his hand, and said, "So, what'ya find on his family tree?". Mitch merely said, "Well, apparently, his Grandfather was an Assassin - as I've been told by the other Templars, that, on the day he started, they kept a close eye - due to the relation, though they didn't keep it so heavy due to the distant relation. Two weeks back, however, they sent a manhunt out - apparently, he stole-". Calum interrupted him, saying, "-...a Animus tech piece.". Mitch nodded in response, and said, "And, from the files, I can tell it was an experimental upgrade as well. It didn't disclose as to what it did, however.".. They both stood there for a bit, when, finally, Mitch said, "Welp, I'm off to bed.", and, with that, Mitch left, then Calum stood and entered the closest door on the right, and promptly fell asleep on the bed.

(Time skip to the morning?)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Harmon had probably the best night's sleep he had in a while. He woke up the next morning quite refreshed. After a quick shower and change, he marched into the main room and planted himself on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Sitting on the opposite end of the couch, Calum looked over, and, scooting over a bit, said, "Well, we kinda have a bit of an idea why they chased you. Turns out, as my friend Mitch uncovered from Abstergo's information centers, that your grandfather - he didn't say which side of your family - was an Assassin. Kept a small watch on you, just in case you ended up being an Assassin insider. When they saw you allegedly 'steal' the animus tech piece - which was an Experimental Upgrade, though they didn't disclose what it did to the animus - they sent an official manhunt notice up for you.". He stretched a bit, and said, "So - any questions on this whole Assassin/Templar thing? When I first found out, I my self was quite shocked."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:07 pm

"My grandfather? An assassin?" Harmon said. Ok, that was going to take some getting used to. "Wait. An animus? You mentioned that last night. I've never heard of it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Calum nodded. "I'm not surprised - no way they'd have told you about it. It's basically a machine that renders the history of your ancestors in three dimensions. Basically, it's a simulation in where you are your ancestor. The closer related your are, the more memories that are accessed. Tad complicated to explain. But still, simply put - it puts you in the eyes of your ancestors. See all they saw. Tech behind it is quite complicated - no way I'd be able to explain it myself."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:14 pm

"That sounds like complete voodoo. Seeing through the eyes of your ancestors?" He said throwing up his arms. Then he looked at the small device on the table. "But apparently my grandfather was part of this assassin's group. And if this animus can really do what you say... then no wonder they wanted me wiped out."

"I think I'm starting to get how the pieces connect here so to speak." He said standing up. "But what now? I go back out there again and I'm a dead man. And my family... god my family..." He said putting his head into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Looking up at Harmon, Calum simply said, "Look - we can protect you, with a few simple things. We need to get the Animus upgrade, and put it inside the tote bag. After that, we'll need to extract some of your blood - splatter it over the bag. In this case, they will likely run samples on the blood on the bag, and they'll find out it's yours. Then, we'll attach a note, saying 'The Job Is Finished', nothing else. They'll believe you're dead. As for your family... they should be safe, after we return the piece. If not, we can protect them, or hide them in one way.".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 9:00 pm

"Yeah. Yeah I can do that. But will they really think I'm dead? And from what I gathered, those templars want me dead something awful." Harmon said with a sigh, leaning up against the wall. "I can't believe this. I'm caught in some kind of freaky historical power struggle between two groups who shouldn't even exist."

"What could my grandfather have done?" 
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Calum shrugged, and said, "No clue. Best we can hope for is to get you in an Animus and re-live his past. That's what Abstergo does - see what certain people did, so they can find ways others might do the same thing. Plus, they have found priceless artifacts by exploring memories... though, of course, that's an entirely different subject for later.".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:21 am

"So we just let some blood? How much?" Harmon asked. "And when do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:04 am

Calum shrugged, and said, "Ah, roughly... 4 ounces. Don't worry - it's not much. And, as for starting re-living your grandfather's past... well, right now, actually. Animus we yanked is fully functional.".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:38 pm

"Wait. You have one? Here? Now?" Harmon asked perking right up. If they had one of these devices here with them, maybe he could finally get some semblance of answers.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Calum nodded. "Yes, and it was quite hard to as well. Now - it may take a bit to access your grandfather's memories, but it should then be smooth - after all, two generations back is nothing, considering I've lived the life of my ancestor from 1721." Looking at Harmon, he then said "So - you ready?".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Living life as his grandfather. Boy was that an odd one. Harmon gave a nod. "And if it's safe to do so, think you could do the blood letting while I'm... doing whatever it is I'm supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:24 pm

Calum nodded. "Yep. It's simple, really - much like playing a game. Except, of course, it's all real and you have no real control. You will feel as if you were in it, though - as if you were your grandfather. Plus, you just lay down the entire time. Blood letting will be easy.". He paused for a bit, and said, "And, since it might be a bit stupid to go through literally everything, we might actually have to wait a bit. Been having Mitch go through the memories, find everything involving in one way or another.".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:26 pm

"Fantastic. Let's get started." Harmon said, waiting for Calum to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Calum nodded, and, standing up, began walking down the hallway. He walked all the way near the end, when he entered the third door on the left - the one opposite the guest bedroom. He opened the door, and left it open.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Harmon followed right after him, and came to one of the rooms he had yet to see. He poked his head in before taking a few bold step into the room itself.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:52 am

The room was quite simple - though it wasn't as big as one of the bed rooms, they managed to fit in a few desks with computers on them, a couple chairs, and, opposite one of the desk in the very back, was comfortable looking chair, with red cushioning. It appeared to have some sort of computer to the right of it. Calum pointed towards it. "That's the Animus. It'll put you in a unmovable state in real life until we take you out of it, whilst you explore your grandfather's memories we have at the moment. Get in when you're ready.". He then walked over to the desk opposite of it, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Harmon took a deep breath and approached the machine. If he didn't know better, he would have immediately assumed it was some weird ergonomic chair. Or worse, some piece of really crappy modern art. But never a machine capable of unlocking the deepest reaches of one's ancestry. He calmly sat down in and relaxed as he felt the world around him melt into a blur of white lines and data nodes.

He began speaking as he traversed the limbo between him and his grandfather. "So I just have to go back as far as I can. Then I guess we can-"

He never finished. Something appeared before him. A mask. Shimmering in gold. Blue lines circumventing it in bizarre patterns and structures. It felt alive. It felt... like it was calling to him. Wordlessly, he began to walk toward it. And the mask called back. Then without a moments notice, in an instant it rushed up to meet him. And he felt himself falling. Falling through the animus. Through the cracks of time itself. Back. Back to...

Washington DC, 1959
Back to top Go down
The Darkened Shadow
The Darkened Shadow

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:11 pm

[Can I Join in?]
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:51 pm

(Sure thing, as long as you can work your self in reasonably.)

Looking up at one of the computer screens, Calum was satisfied. He saw the words, "D.C., 1959, GREENAN" flashing back at him. He began watching the memories, seeing what he first saw. If things got a bit out-of-hand, he would interfere, and set it up to a better memory.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:41 pm

The sensation Harmon felt as his body merged with that of Walter was best described a "immersive." When he opened his eyes, a spawling cityscape awaited him. In the distance lay the familiar Washington Monument and Capital Building. Here he stood, in the waning hours of the day, at the tomb of the unknown soldier, waiting for his contact.

Soon, a woman approached him. Her black hair was pulled back into a bun. "Walter Grennan?"

Walter nodded. "In the flesh. I assume you're my contact? The grasshopper?"

"That's me. I have vital information for your order, but I fear I'm being followed. I'll need you to take this, and escape undetected." she said opening a briefcase full of papers, and procuring a large tape reel.

"And don't let it touch anything magnetic."
Back to top Go down
The Darkened Shadow
The Darkened Shadow

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:47 pm

A man dressed in a white hoodie with a pointed beak on the top was busy wondering around the crowded streets while keeping his hands in his pocket. It has been over a few months ever since Thomas McCullar lost another one of his Assassin buddies, and was another devastating lost for him. First his father, next his friends, and now he lost the one that he had held closest to.

Thomas shed a small tear down from his hood which was covering his eyes. Thomas wiped the tear from his eyes and continuous walking down
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:12 am

Watching the memory, Calum was already intrigued. 'The grasshopper', and this package were slightly suspicious. He glanced over at Harmon - still in good condition and not having spasms at all. Pretty good for his first Animus visit, Calum thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the Line
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: