Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
End of the Line EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
End of the Line EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
End of the Line EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
End of the Line EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
End of the Line EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

End of the Line

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:28 am

Boston Massachussets - May 2017

The patter of feet along the wet pavement had no trouble being heard above the dim hum of the city. Here, a chase was well underway. Young Harmon Grennan, on the run from Abstergo Mercenaries. He had managed to stay one step ahead of them, but it would appear his luck had run out here. 

The lightning crackled behind him as he was thrown against a wall on the rooftop of building he was on. He slumped over to the ground, dropping the tote he was carrying. Three men looked down at him, cracking their knuckles.

"So what do you think? Pretty weak for an assassin."

'Assassin?' Harmon thought, his fighting to maintain conciousness.

"Yeah. Surprised he didn't put up too much of a fight." The templar said picking up the tote. "But hey, he got this far."

The third man chimed in. "Yeah. Whatever. Just kill him already."

"Yeah." The first said pulling out a gun and leveling it to Harmons head. "Sorry kid. Should have run faster."

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:14 pm

A man stepped up from behind the three men. He walked up a bit slow, and, once a good few feet away from the man pointing the gun, he spoke up. "Hey,", he said, an air of causality in his voice, "Why don't you point the gun away from the kid? I would hate you, ya know... end it the harder way for ya.". His face was indiscernible - from the way he was standing, there was little light illuminating his face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:29 pm

The three Templars immediately whirled around. Their faces had a mixture of rage and hopeless defeat. It was rather impressive really the reaction this guy inspired...

Who the hell was he?

"Fat chance!" One of the three said, pulling out a baton with a small crackling taser on the end of it. With a quick lunge, he went for a strike at the assassins jaw. The other leveled his gun on him, while the third just froze, tightening his grip on the tote bag.

Harmon on the other hand, just lay there, battling the onset of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:05 pm

The man stood still, and, upon the man lunging at him, he caught the mans arm. A flash of
lightning showed the odd truth - his arm was primarily a black looking material, and was clearly bionic. His other arm was like this too. After a second, the man merely said, "Welp, nice to meet you. Name's Calum - Calum Butcher. Now - well, see you in hell.". With this, he twisted the man's arm into an odd angle and grasped the baton, and, quickly, attempted to throw it in order to hit the armed man.

(Not sure if you meant your guy was lunged at, or my guy - I went with what I thought it was, sorry If I was wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:11 pm

(nah, you got it right)

Harmon saw the illumination of the fight going on in the flash behind him. Like seen through the aperture of a camera. The man with the baton quickly crumpled to the ground in pain, grasping his arm, now broken in two places. The man with the gun was shocked by the newcomer's sudden movement, and fired a shot which missed, instead hitting his compatriot in the shoulder. The expertly placed baton throw would connected with the gunslingers head as the rumble of thunder from the last bolt of lightning roared through.

Two down. One rather shaken Abstergo Agent clutching a tote bag to go.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Calum merely walked up to the man, somewhat as if he was going to talk to a friend. He looked at him, assuring he could not get away behind him, and said, "Now... Would you rather end up with a broken arm, a concussion, or would you rather leave, and give me the young man's bag?". He said this as if he just commented as to how nice the weather will be tomorrow, and began to patiently await the man's reply.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Well this man was clearly not cut out for this line of work. He immediately dropped the tote and booked it away from the boy, and more importantly to him, the assassin that was a massive threat. 

Harmon looked up at the man who had quite literally saved his life. Boy was his consciousness fading fast.

"Wh-who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:54 pm

The man smiled, and, offering a hand, told him. "Name's Calum Butcher, and, If I know those men correctly, I would say it's safe to call you brother? Unless you wish to tell me your name as well, of course.". A bit more lightning struck, his face thrown into sharp relief - though he moved like a young man, his face looked quite the opposite - he had light, gray hair, a bit darker gray at some spots. His hair itself was quite long, nearly surpassing his neck, and he had quite a full beard. Though he looked old, his face was still friendly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Harmon tried pulling himself up by the Calum's hand. "Harmon. Harmon Grenna-" He said before sort of collapsing into the man. "Grennan." He said leaning himself against Calum. "They wanted that bag, and whatever was inside it. They... they were going to kill me!" Harmon rasped out looking on in fear at the two unconscious bodies Calum had left behind.

Yelling could be heard from below. Apparently that templar that ran had notified the others. They'd be back up any in a couple minutes. They had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Looking in the general area of the sound, he saw the slight fear on Harmon's face. He casually said, "It's fine - they're merely unconscious. Worst Case, guy's arm is broken for a couple of months. But, c'mon - there's a nearby Cafe we can hide in. Follow me, quickly.", and, with that, Calum quickly began running away from the scene, heading away from the noise.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Harmon did what he could to run, but he had sprained his ankle, and his head was swimming. He barely managed to grab the tote bag as he made his slowly down the fire escape. A couple minutes later, he hobbled into the cafe and took a seat across from Calum. Fortunately, a couple people were talking, and he kept his head low so that if any abstergo agents came looking, they probably wouldn't spot him. With that, he turned to Calum.

"Ok. You told me your name, what was it? Calum? But what on earth is going on. Those were Abstergo workers. I work there, and now I'm being hunted by the equivalent of Greg from accounting. I'm just so confused and... and..." He gasped out. "And I still don't get who you are."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Calum nodded in understanding. He then said, "Well, whatever was in your bag must have been of great importance. Lets see...". He reached at the bag, and, picking it up, looked inside. He saw the piece, and, quickly putting it back down, said, "...okay, from what my friend has shown me, this looks like Animus tech. Doubt that they tell you what an Animus is, but I can't disclose that here - too many ears. But, what I can do, since the Animus tech in your possession doesn't seem enough to send a manhunt out for you, I can check your history - After all, if Abstergo knows it, we know it. My friend is an insider.". He then took out his phone - dialing a number, he then said, "'Eya, Mitch? Yea, run a check for a family line - Grennan. If it doesn't pull up any results, check Harmon Grennan's family tree. Got it? Alright. See ya.". He then hang up, and said, "Welp - all we have to do now is wait. After we get our answers and to my place - that is, if you trust me enough - I can explain all of it."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Harmon wiped a little bit of blood off his lip. "Don't have much of a choice now do I? I'm in no shape to keep running, and even if I were, they won't stop coming for me. It's been two months now. You're my best bet at getting out of... whatever this is alive."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Calum nodded, and said, "Alright - my car isn't far from here. We can head to it, and head there - Azure Apartments. Better than it sounds - quite large. More than enough room for you.". He got up, and, heading to the counter, said "Hey, if some men come in asking for us, we weren't here - Do it for me, Al, and, I promise, I'll break a record here.". The man nodded, and, a grin on his face, bid them goodbye. Calum gestured for him to follow him as he left towards a parking lot
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Harmon walked alongside Calum toward the parking lot, keeping an eye out for any abstergo agents. He spotted one, but he immediately turned down a street going in a completely different direction. Good. Good.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Calum stopped in front of a simple, white, 4x4 Truck - opening the drivers door, he turned it on, and unlocked the other door. He simply looked over at Harmon, and said, "Hop on in.". He got in the seat, closed the door, and waited for Harmon to get in.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Harmon threw the bag in the truck and hopped in before buckling himself in. No point in foregoing safety now right? With a sigh, he turned to Calum. "Ok. I'll save my questions about this thing for later." He said hoisting up the bag.

"First off, how did you know those guys would be after me? I doubt you're were just passing by a random rooftop."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Calum looked over at him slightly. He simply said, "Well, I kinda actually... was. You see, I'm kind of with a group of Vigilantes. I was pretty much surveying the ground from the rooftops, when I heard quite the disturbance from exactly the opposite area I was looking at. Looked across, saw you - decided to give a helping hand.". He turned left, speeding up a bit. A tall building was in the distance, its logo barely visible - it could just only be seen as the following : AZURE
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:35 pm

"A vigilante?" Harmon asked. "So it was chance then? But then what was with those guys? What did they want with me?" Harmon continued rapid firing. He had so many questions. Getting caught blind in the crossfire of a historic power-struggle will do that.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Calum nodded. "Yes to both of the first two questions. Third one, well, they were likely Templars - The true name of Abstergo, with Abstergo just being a well-crafted mask. And, what they wanted with you... well, that's what my friend Mitch will tell ya when we get to our floor.". He parked out side of the tall skyscraper, the giant words beaming down at them. Calum turned the car off, and pocketed the keys. Gesturing for Harmon to follow him, he started heading into the building.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Harmon walked in behind him. "Templars? You mean like old knights with swords and stuff like that?" He asked. He thought they were just a thing that some crackpot conspiracy theorist drummed up in the farthest reaches of the internet when they wanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Entering the elevator, he looked over to Harmon, and, quickly pressing the '37' button, he then said, "Yes and No. Though they did, at first, use swords and shields like they would back then, It's more so a title now. They stand for the same thing my entire group stands for - not just Vigilantes, but Assassins. Assassins and Templars essentially strive for the same goal - Peace between all. However, we have... different motives. Assassins, my group, feel freedom for all shall instill peace. Templars... they essentially strive for complete control over the world. If none can stand up, if it is just them - it is therefore world peace. You can see the clash of ideas. I can go further into the history when we get up there.". He looked at the floor number - it flashed a dim25.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:59 pm

"I... I see." Harmon said. Well that was a fun history lesson, but he was in pain, and he was tired. He just honestly needed to crash. He'd get more of this family feud down later.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Finally, the elevator dinged. Looking over at him, he said, "Make yourself at home.". From the elevator, there was a direct side view of the couch - In front of the couch was a TV. To the side was a hallway, which had six doors, and, at the end, a turn to the right. He walked forward, plopped backward on the couch, and said, legs hanging over the arm of the couch, "Third door on the right - Guest bedroom is in there. Just come back in here, and Mitch and I will do the best to explain all of this in greater detail.".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Regular
Regular
Hotwire

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:52 pm

Harmon rubbed his eyes. His vision was fadin, and he was not only tired from the beatdown, but the overall running. He walked down the hallway and turned back when he reached the guest bedroom.

"If it's all the same to you, I'm going to turn in for the night. This is all a lot to take in, and I haven't had a good night's sleep in a couple weeks. So thank you again for saving my life, and good night." Harmon said closing the guest bedroom door behind him. He didn't even bother changing into some of the clothes he bought when on the run that were stored in his tote. He just lurched himself onto the hues bed, and was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of the Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line   End of the Line Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the Line
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: