Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:14 pm

"But, I'm already yours" Darcey said with a laugh before kissing Bryan passionately, and pressing herself against him. Considering how dangerous her mission was going to be, she wanted make their time together special.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 am

Bryan smiled back at her and kissed at her neck. He too wanted to make their time together special.

(Sorry. I've been uber busy with work and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:19 pm

The next morning...

Darcey was sitting on the floor wearing a set of old clothes, and tattered leather armor. She seemed nervous. Darcey stared into her cup of coffee, watching the liquid move as a result of her trembling hands. She was waiting for Bryan. She wanted to say goodbye before she left for Port Royal.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 10:59 am

Bryan did indeed show. He showed to say goodbye. To support the one he loved. "Darcey." he said softly, standing mere inches behind her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Darcey seemed to calm slightly at the sound of Bryan's voice. Her hands still trembled slightly, but not so much as to cause the coffee to spill.
"Morning, Bryan" Darcey said with a smile as she looked up at the man she loved. She rose slowly, turned to Bryan, and hugged him tightly. "I wanted to say goodbye, and I love you. I don't know when, or if..." Darcey seemed to choke on her words. Darcey stepped back, and wiped the tears from her face before putting on a brave face. "Try not to get yourself killed while I'm gone" Darcey said with a forced laugh as she put on an old, tattered and torn hat before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Bryan watched her for a moment before he grabbed her and held her to his chest tightly. He didn't want to let her go, but he knew he had to. After a few moments, Bryan finally released her and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. "Don't get yourself killed either." He managed to choke with a half hearted grin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:17 am

Darcey kissed Bryan back passionately, the forest of love evident.
"I won't get myself killed" Darcey said with a half hearted laugh before hugging Bryan, and whispering "I love you" in his ear. Darcey walked to her ship, looked back at Bryan, and smiled before sailing off into the distance.

Darcey was sitting in her prison cell, watching the guards bring in another prisoner. It was someone she knew. Darcey nodded before burying her head in her arms.
"On your feet, prisoner" the guard barked as he unlocked Darcey's cell. Darcey was shackled and was led off to the gallows.

She glared at the crowd, and growled. She knew nobody was going to help her, especially not her brothers in the Order. Torres had said that if she managed to escape her execution, he would give her a second chance. She had a friend waiting in the crowd, but she hoped that Bryan would be there to rescue her. She looked at the woman in the crowd, and nodded, as did she.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Bryan had heard of an execution. He'd been sent to investigate, as one of theirs had been taken captive. He watched as a woman was brought out into view of the crowd. His eyes locked onto her features and grew wide. The blood thirsty roaring of the crowd dulled to a soft thrumming and his heart felt like it was about to explode. Darcey? Thinking quickly, Bryan moved his way through the crowd. He looked to his left and nodded, receiving a flash of light from a dagger in return. His men were ready.

(Did the other rps we have get responded to?)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:15 pm

"Darcey Sinner! The charges laid before you are thus. You have murdered over a dozen good Christian men, in the most despicable manner, in their sleep. You have stolen from not only lords, ladies, and merchants, but the crowns of England, France, and Spain. You did knowingly, willingly, and feloniously set upon, and capture, numerous ships. You have plotted against the crown, and have been sentenced to hang by the neck until dead. What say you?"
"It was worth it" Darcey said, and laughed hysterically as the rope was placed around her neck. The laughing stopped when the floor opened up beneath her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:15 am

(I don't know how to respond to this...)

Silence ruled the crowd. The rope was tight and swinging slightly back and forth. Then everything burst like a dam breaking, releasing a torrent of water. Bryan paid no attention to the fighting. Instead, he had forced his way beneath the wooden platform, the sword poised to strike. And strike it did. The rope snapped easily and he was soon catching its load as she fell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Darcey was out cold through the whole ordeal. The woman Darcey had seen earlier was there, fighting savagely. Suddenly, she raced towards Bryan. She was light on her feet, swift, and silent. Her white robes seemed to dance around her as she moved faster than ever. As soon as the woman reached Bryan, she stuck out her arm, stabbing a British officer behind him.
"Look after her" the woman said coldly before returning to the fight, buying time for their escape.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Bryan only had time to nod at the woman in white before he raced off in the other direction, aiming for the stretch of beach where his ship was anchored, ready to sail away to freedom. He ran as though all of the Assassins were following until the sun began to set. It was then that he was able to get aboard his ship and sail away, setting Darcey carefully on his bed while he removed the noose from her neck and tossed it away like garbage. "Darcey!" He called frantically, cupping her cheek with a gentle hand.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:20 am

Darcey barely came too, just enough to move her hand slightly, weakly uttering his name, "Bryan" she whispered weakly, her voice having a slight rasp to it. She passed out again.

It was almost a whole day later that Darcey woke up. She rubbed her neck, flinching at the pain from the rope burn.
"Bryan" Darcey said, her voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Bryan stirred at her side. He hadn't left her at all since he'd brought her to his ship. Luckily for them, they were nowhere near any land of any sorts. Simply sailing lazily in the open water. He gave a small groan and rolled over to give Darcey a snuggle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Darcey just lay there, cuddled up against Bryan. She was thankful to be alive, and it was all because of him, and that Assassin. She needed to get some air, to think.
"I'm just heading out for some air" Darcey said quietly before climbing out of the bed, and headed outside.

She sat amongst the sails, staring out over the water, contemplating her life. She had almost died, and she put Bryan's life at risk too.
"Caused a right mess now haven't you, Sinner..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Bryan woke up not long after and made his way onto the deck of his ship, where he stretched his arms into the sea-fresh air. He looked around for Darcey and spotted someone in the crow's nest, though decided to leave them be. He simply smiled and went down below deck to see what their resident cook was cooking up this morning.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:27 am

Darcy saw Bryan head to the kitchen and slowly made her way after him, carefully sneaking up behind him and wrapping her arms around him in a warm embrace.
"Thank you, Bryan, for coming for me and saving me" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Bryan smiled and turned around to wrap his arms around her in a more protective manner. "I'd do it again in a heartbeat," he admitted with a smile on his face. He even went so far as to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 am

"Hopefully you won't have to do it again" Darcy said with a small smile before planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Hopefully the Grand Master makes good on his end of the deal. I'll be around for a very long time now, sailing the seas, doing the Order's bidding and all that stuff."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:37 pm

"I hope you'll get to stay on my ship," Bryan said, a soft blush coming over his face. He looked so cute like that, with his cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 5:50 am

"Then I'll stay on your ship, my ship will give freed slaves free passage to their homelands. " Darcy watched him blush, and she couldn't help but smile. "You look so adorable like this" she said with a warm smile before gently ruffling his hair. "Think your cook will let me use his kitchen? "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Bryan's smile widened and he shook his head. "No," he said, pulling away from her for a moment. "I don't think he will. The only time he'll mind is if he's already cooking."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 1:37 pm

"Good, then I'm making us breakfast" Darcy chuckled before springing into action. She grabbed a pot and a pan before making some rice and frying beef, onion, garlic, chillies and peppers with a multitude of spices. She looked like she really knew what she was doing, and the kitchen smelled heavenly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Bryan seemed to melt against the wall because of the smell in the kitchen. A loud growl echoed through the room for a moment, emanating from his stomach. Immediately, a flush came over his cheeks. He looked embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 2:32 pm

"Well someone's hungry" Darcy chuckled before adding some cilantro to the dish. She added a tiny bit of sugar to the dish before turning off the heat and setting the lid on the pan to allow the dish to finish cooking. She cleaned all the dishes she had used, setting them back where she found them, before finally mixing the rice with the contents of the pan and dishing up for Bryan and herself. "I hope it's good" she said with a small smile as she handed Bryan his food and a fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shark((Void)
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next