Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Bryan shifted her somehow when he got to his quarters so that he could lay down as well. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Darcey stirred slightly, and further pressed her face against Bryan. She slept soundly through the night, comforted by his presence.

Darcey awoke the next morning with a moan. She felt like the world was spinning, and her head felt horrible.
"Jaysus Christ, my head" Darcey growled.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Bryan had woken early that morning and now offered her a cup of a strange herbal tea. "Drink this. It'll help."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Darcey gratefully accepted the strange tea, and drank it as quickly as she could. She sat back down, and held her head. Darcey looked around her, happy that she was safe at Bryan's house.
"Thank you, Bryan."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:52 pm

"You're welcome, Darcey." Bryan said with a grin. "I wasn't about to let you wander off on your own like that. So I brought you here." He smiled at her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 6:41 pm

"I don't think I would have gotten anywhere without you" Darcey said ashamed as she set down the cup. It was a strange feeling, someone caring about her. Darcey rubbed her side, an old injury acting up. "I would never admit to being wrong, but I think I'll make an exception because of who you are... My plan to go after those Assassins... It won't work. My plan would kill too many innocent people, fellow pirates, and an old friend..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Bryan gave a small nod in understanding. "Then let's come up with something else." He suggested calmly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 4:25 pm

"That's the thing, I don't have any plans that don't involve huge explosions, or betraying the order." Darcey ran her fingers through her hair, a look of defeat on her face. She wanted to show everyone she was useful, that she was an asset. Everything she had done had resulted in failure. "I'm ruled by passion, ever since my family was butchered by the Assassins, I've been trying to prove myself, to honour their memory, and kill those that took my family from me." Darcey looked up at Bryan, her pain shining through. "I just want to get information on the Assassins that killed my family, and kill a few Assassins along the way. I also want to prove myself to the Order."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:56 am

"You don't have to prove yourself to anyone." Bryan countered with a frown. How he wanted to tell her so badly that, because of his father being a pirate, he had to constantly prove to the Templars he was an asset on the water just as much as he was on land. But he was a pirate first. His first line of duty was to the free peoples of Nassau and send to the Templars. But she didn't know that. Hell, the Grandmaster didn't even know. All he knew was that Bryan was a Pirate and a Templar, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:23 pm

"I have to avenge my family" Darcey said with a shaky sigh as she quickly wiped away her tears hoping Bryan wouldn't see them. She had to be strong, and she had to start thinking clearly if she wanted to get anything done.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Bryan gave a small nod and hugged Darcey tight. "Cry if you need to, Darc." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 8:06 pm

"I don't need t- to cry, not from pain at least. Sometimes..." Darcey calmed herself, and ran her fingers through her hair as she let out a steady sigh. "As soon as my ship is ready, I'm sailing to Kingston. I have my own mission to do."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Bryan felt his heart tear into two. She would be leaving? And for Kingston no less. He forced a smile onto his face, not wanting to let her see his despair. "Be safe, then, Darc." He said, taking her jaw in his hands to give her a calm, soft kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Darcey savoured the kiss, and smiled when they parted.
"Don't you worry about me, Bryan, I'll be just fine" Darcey said with a warm chuckle. "If anything happens, you'll know immediately." Darcey didn't seem all that worried about what would happen in Kingston.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Bryan gave a small nod of his head. "I hope to see you again soon." He said softly. This time, his voice dripped with emotion as he spoke. He truly was going to miss her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:51 pm

"Don't worry. I'm only leaving tomorrow afternoon" Darcey said with a laugh as she made her way over to the couch, and sat down. It had been a long day, and dealing with Du Casse made it feel so much longer. She never felt right around any man other than Bryan. She felt so safe around him, and so relaxed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Bryan gave a small chuckle and went to find out about dinner. He came back a moment later and plopped down next to her on the couch, an arm draped across her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Darcey snuggled up against Bryan, and breathed a happy sigh. She was happy to be there with him, that she would get to spend more time with him.
"I'm going to miss you, Bryan. I've never cared about leaving someone behind before I met you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Bryan gave her a small smile. "I'm going to miss you as well. I love you." He said the last bit quietly, as though he wanted to savor her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:03 pm

"I love you too, Bryan" Darcey said softly before kissing him gently. She felt the warmth between them, and smiled. She didn't need a home or a family, she had him, and that was enough for her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:13 am

Bryan smiled back at her and carefully took her jaw in his hands. He wanted to keep her close, though he knew she was leaving. "I want to make your week with me magical." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:22 pm

"And just how are you going to do that, Bryan" Darcey asked with a sly smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:51 pm

"Oh, I have my ways." Bryan said with a wink, pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:06 am

Darcey pressed herself against Bryan, her breath hot and sweet.
"Then, should we take this to the room?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Bryan smiled and scooped her up into his arms before he made his way up to his room. The door swung shut and locked with a soft click before he turned to look at her, a look of lust in his eyes. "I intend on making you mine." he whispered sweetly to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shark((Void)
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next