Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:43 pm by Hotwire

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:24 pm by AvaAssassin

» Obi Yakuba
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:16 pm by Voidmon

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

Japan Time Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfstorm75

PostSubject: Japan Time Era   Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:23 pm

I'm back, and I recently thought of some ideas for an era for rping, Either the Sengoku/Warring states era or the Meiji Restoration.

The Sengoku era was a period of constant conflict, social, and political unrest. It started with the Onin war and as the era went on many of the local lords known as Daimyos started becoming more independent and fighting each other to claim power. The era ended with the actions of three men, Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and Tokugawa Ieyasu. Nobunaga started the chain of events that lead to the unification of Japan, Hideyoshi finally unified Japan, and Ieyasu established the last Shogunate of Japan.

The Meiji restoration was the era that saw the end of the shogunate and the restoration of power to the japanese emperor, it also saw the power of the samurai being dismantled. The period saw the opening up of Japan to the rest of the world and the rapid industrialization of Japan.

My idea would be only one of these ending up a time era, Sengoku would be more japanese centric whereas the Meiji restoration could be more open to foreign characters. Also I'm fully aware Sengoku could turn into the assassin's being ninja, still would be cool. Another noteworthy thing is there technically was a game set in the Sengoku era, but it was a weird card game rpg for mobile devices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Japan Time Era
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1