Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:56 pm

"What could go wrong" Shiro thought with a smile before she hugged Austin warmly, her nose buried against his neck. Shiro was happy for that brief moment, and in her heart she was jumping around happily like the excited fox that she was.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Austin stood there for a brief moment, his hands hovering above her back. He was uncertain what to do. Then he simply wrapped his arms around her and twined his fingers into her soft hair and took a deep breath of her scent. Then he shivered. It felt like someone was goading him on. Telling him to go ahead and take a taste of what her blood, her soul tasted like. He gave a quiet snarl before he shook his head and buried his own head against her neck and hair. He breathed in her scent and it calmed him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Shiro just stood there for a while, enjoying the moment, enjoying a simple hug. She didn't feel threatened by Austin, in fact, she felt safe. Her friend, on the other hand, was freaking out slightly.
"Shiro! Have you gone mad?! He could lose his mind any second, kill you, and eat you!"
"It's alright, Hakai-kun. I trust him, he won't hurt me" Shiro said with a sigh as she nuzzled Austin's neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Austin shivered again and tightened the hug for a brief moment. Her scent was sweet...for one horrifying moment, Austin found himself thinking of how she would taste. His eyes flew open and he stepped back, a surprised look in his eyes. He was feeling invisible fangs protruding from his top row of teeth. They might not have actually been there, but he could feel them pressing against his tongue. They felt sharp. Sharp enough to pierce through flesh... His body trembled and he lowered his head, a hand pressing through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Shiro laid a gentle hand on Austin's shoulder, and smiled warmly. She seemed to have complete faith in Austin.
"It's alright, Fukuro, you're going to be ok" Shiro said softly, and she had an air of hope around her. "Why don't we go out and get some fresh air?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:21 am

Austin gave a nod and looked to Ember and Benjamin. Benjamin was half asleep and Ember looked to be on the phone with someone. He told them both where he was going before he grabbed Shiro's hand and ran outside. Once he passed through the doors, he stopped and released her arm before he drew in a deep breath of air. Then he turned to look at Shiro. "You know, something was telling me to take a taste..." He admitted quietly, looking away from Shiro as he said that he didn't want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Shiro cupped Austin's face softly, and looked into his eyes. There was a warmth in her eyes, and light of understanding.
"I understand, Austin. It is difficult to fight your desires. I have fought my desires since I met you..." Shiro hung her head in shame. Her desires were not as extreme as Austin's, but they were a burden none the less.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 am

"What desires could you possibly have?" Austin asked curiously, gently resting his hand against hers.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 3:40 pm

"My desires to show you affection, Austin. If my tribe finds out..." Shiro's hair stood on end, there was clearly something wrong. "You'll be just like everyone else. You'll get old and die while I'm forced to watch. Being of the youkai kitsune tribe, I'm supposed to make humans miserable." Shiro held out her arm, inviting Austin to indulge his desires.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:14 am

When she held out her arm, Austin got a whiff of her scent and his body trembled. He gently and carefully took her arm and held it to his face. He drew in her scent deeply and planted a quiet kiss on her wrist. He could feel the fangs pressing down on his lip and tongue, pleading with him. He wanted a taste...a taste of everything about her. His lips parted with a quiet, hissing breath. Then, almost without warning, Austin bit her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:12 am

Shiro smiled as she felt Austin bite her, and rested her head on his. For once, she felt something more for a human. Austin was someone she wanted to get close to, to know on a deeper level, perhaps even an intimate level.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Austin's body trembled as he tasted her soul. It was beautiful and sparkled like diamonds and tasted like the forest and rain. Slowly, Austin pulled away from her wrist. Even though his fangs were invisible to normal eyes, one could see the puncture marks where they had gone in.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Shiro gently cupped Austin's cheek with her hand, and smiled warmly. She felt happy. Shiro pulled Austin in for a hug, and wrapped her arms around him tightly. She was fighting every instinct, her body trembling as a result.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 4:25 am

Austin wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck. He was inhaling her scent. He wanted it to linger with him forever. He tightened the hug when he felt her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 5:40 pm

"I'm sorry, Donelley-san... I can't do this" Shiro said with a whimper as she tried to wiggle free from the hug. She didn't want to set herself up to get hurt again. She had already lost so much in her lifetime. While she had gotten used to loss, she hated losing anyone she had feelings for.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:21 am

Austin calmly grabbed her chin and carefully lifted her face up to his. He breathed quietly on her face and planted a quiet kiss against her forehead. 'You're not going to lose me that easily."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:36 am

"You are a mortal... In time, you will die..." Shiro finally broke free, and backed away slowly. "All humans die, it's just part of life."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:28 pm

"But you won't lose me that easily." Austin insisted with a soft chuckle. "Besides. You made a bet with a demon. Aren't you even going to try? Everyone is entitled to having love. Even if that love will die in time."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:00 pm

"True. I will try to win your heart. Not because I made a bet with a demon, but because I want to, because I really like you." Shiro looked into Austin's eyes before closing her own, and leaning in slowly before kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Austin returned her kiss, surprisingly.(no muse)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:12 pm

Shiro turned away, and looked at the door as she tilted her head slightly.
"We must return to the others now. I think they must be worried" Shiro said as she fixed her hair.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Austin gave a small nod and took a deep breath. "Yea." He agreed and started heading back into the hospital, though he grabbed Shiro's hand.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Ember was on the phone, arguing with someone in a foreign language. Shiro held Austin back, trying to protect him should Ember lose it. Ember eventually reached an agreement with the person on the other end of the phone before ending the call. Ember looked at Shiro, and took her aside.

"It's time, Youkai-chan..."
"I knew this day would come, Ryu-chan. Your friends, they will not take it well... Especially Benjamin."
"I know. Shiro, I need you to look after them."
"I won't, because I know you'll come back. Now go, be safe my little cherry blossom" Shiro said sadly before kissing Ember softly. They stood there for a moment, foreheads pressed gently together before Ember slipped away.

Ember hugged Austin warmly, before turning to Benjamin.
" I love you, Benji, never forget that" Ember said softly before kissing Benjamin passionately. She looked into his eyes, and smiled warmly before leaving the hospital.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Benjamin looked after her, his eyes filled with concern and confusion. Though, he knew she could hear him, so he spoke. "I love ya too, Ember!" His voice shook. He was scared for her. Austin, however, simply stared after the Shay and shook his head. He had a feeling she would get herself killed somehow and it would break Benjamin if that happened.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Ember smiled upon hearing Benjamin's words before leaving the hospital. She was doing this for her friends, for the sake of peace.

Ember arrived at the docks at around 23h30 at night. Ember stood against an old shipping container, flipping a coin as she waited for her opponent. She had changed into a black armoured skintight bodysuit, and wore her ancestor's robes proudly.

"I didn't think you'd actually show. And I see you wear those pathetic old robes again... How predictable."
"I came here to end this, Marco, not to be criticised. I wear my ancestor's robes because they give me courage, and they give me strength." Ember looked up at Marco, her eyes were a very dark red, but her hood hid it well. She slowly walked up to Marco, her face shrouded in darkness. "Remember the terms of this fight. I win, you die. You win, I die, and you never harm my friends or family."
"Oh, I remember... Now let's get this over with!" Marco flung his coat open, and drew two guns from the shadows. Marco shot at Ember continuously, yet she dodged every bullet gracefully, like flowing water, or an overpowered anime character.
"So wasteful. Why don't we do this the old way" Ember said with a sinister laugh as she slipped her hood down slowly. Marco doubled back in fear and confusion when he saw her face.
"Wat die fok! No matter, I'll kill you, then your friends and family!" Ember sprung into action, furiously clawing at him before throwing him clear across the dock.

''Hey guys, check it out! There's the most amazing thing happening down by the docks" Jack exclaimed as he slammed his laptop on the table. It was playing a live surveillance feed of a man fighting an Assassin covered with sparks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next